Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith B

Arsenal and Wenger.

42 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Try and look forward to the future.

Looking back all the time,is half your problem.

The world dont go backwards.

You are so clueless.If you want a political debate .i will have one.

So Im like Trump.

Well unless you are completely stupid.Trump was elected by the American people,and he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Look after Americans.So I believe he has plenty of substance.

Please quote me things I have said ,that aint true.

You Goons are the one's spouting s££t.

Future is what we are concerned for   , yes can't live in the past ( remember that yourself). So Arsenal are at crossroads ? Do they stick or twist ?  Questions need answers now  , if the board / Arsene comes out and states he is leaving, staying the fans and players will know what is instore for them  and can either get behind the club or protest  , quite simply   can either stop the speculation because at present that is what is all! The media focus is about Arsene, Sanchez, Ozil futures , interesting times ahead  but could be put to bed very quick  and leave the fans and players with what the future holds , not knowing is causing  concerns from all Internet Arsenal links , most want Arsene out and also the board , including Satan , terrible and fish and  chips  .

I haven't said you are lying! Anyway, it's useless trying to talk any sense to you. I was just watching the Spurs v Everton game, Spurs deserved the win. But, it should have been easier. Kane, a good player in my opinion, should have scored 4 goals. Not good enough perhaps?

31 minutes ago, Mangle said:

I haven't said you are lying! Anyway, it's useless trying to talk any sense to you. I was just watching the Spurs v Everton game, Spurs deserved the win. But, it should have been easier. Kane, a good player in my opinion, should have scored 4 goals. Not good enough perhaps?

Thats my whole point.You dont talk any sense.

Anyway,he may have had 4,but he aint bad for a one season wonder,as many predicted.

COYS.

It just gets better and better.

Wenger left his best player on the bench,because of a training ground bust up.

Ozil would have also been left out,but he did'nt want to play because he was'nt feeling very well.

This is great stuff.

Please give Wenger a new contract.Please.

Oh by the way ,the YIDS go marching on,with that one season wonder,notching a couple more.

North London is ours.

COYS.

On 05/03/2017 at 14:21, somersetspur said:

Try and look forward to the future.

Looking back all the time,is half your problem.

The world dont go backwards.

You are so clueless.If you want a political debate .i will have one.

So Im like Trump.

Well unless you are completely stupid.Trump was elected by the American people,and he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Look after Americans.So I believe he has plenty of substance.

Please quote me things I have said ,that aint true.

You Goons are the one's spouting s££t.

Jamie Redknap said that Spuds , even when he played there were always more worried about Arsenal and what was happening there than how they were  doing  , this from one of your own , so who was living in the past  for years ?  The league doesn't lie as older has stated in previous posts  Arsenal are outside the top four because they have lost to  many games , but we are still here posting win, lose or draw , you only came out the woodwork after Arsenal had another defeat , but when you're all conquering club lost , in Europe the silence was defeaning from your corner , we are here taking the rough with the smooth .

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Jamie Redknap said that Spuds , even when he played there were always more worried about Arsenal and what was happening there than how they were  doing  , this from one of your own , so who was living in the past  for years ?  The league doesn't lie as older has stated in previous posts  Arsenal are outside the top four because they have lost to  many games , but we are still here posting win, lose or draw , you only came out the woodwork after Arsenal had another defeat , but when you're all conquering club lost , in Europe the silence was defeaning from your corner , we are here taking the rough with the smooth .

Dont worry I will be jumping all over the Goons ,after your European dreams crash tomorrow.

Back from holiday....Here - have some of this, this weeks league table - not the last 20 years .

Standings

#
Team
GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
PTS

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Back from holiday....Here - have some of this, this weeks league table - not the last 20 years .

Standings

#
Team
GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
PTS

Better that you stay on holiday grrrr ,. SSS  we are already out  game over from first leg , Bayern gave us a stuffing no complaints about that .

11 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Better that you stay on holiday grrrr ,. SSS  we are already out  game over from first leg , Bayern gave us a stuffing no complaints about that .

So in fact,what you are saying,is that you Goons were out of Europe before Spurs.

You lost in Munich,on the Wednesday,Spurs lost in Gent on the Thursday.

Only the kindness of UEFA,to give you a 2 week break,kept you in Europe longer than the YIDS.

Think I actually agree with you on this one.

3 hours ago, Brianmooreshead said:

Thought I'd give this topic a look to see if there was any sensible debate on the subject. and there is... a little.

The rest of it is straight out of the playground.

Have a look at yourselves - 

Dont like it. Dont look.

Think that is simple enough.Even for you.

COYS.

13 hours ago, Brianmooreshead said:

Thought I'd give this topic a look to see if there was any sensible debate on the subject. and there is... a little.

I try to keep things on the straight and narrow, but generally fail miserably!!

7 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Oh Im so sorry.

But my sides are splitting.

I cant stop laughing.

This is hilarious.

Fire drill at the Emirates.

Joke club.

Certainly is an awful watch for Arsenal fans. Not sure why the TV commentators are giving the officials such a hard time. The Walcott penalty decision was 50/50. Probably was a free kick anywhere else on the pitch, hence a penalty. But you get some, you don't get some. The Bayern penalty and red card were right in my opinion. After that, Arsenal couldn't change the way they played, and Bayern were utterly superb. Very bad day at the office.

15 hours ago, Brianmooreshead said:

Go have a look at yourself....I like taking the pee out of the assenhole boys.

It's what  football is really about, enjoying yourself, not talking about it for hours on end.

Punditry is ppfffttttt!

Arsene looks tired , he looks all of his 67 years  ,  there is something not right in the club , you only have to look at the players , Sanchez seems to be smirking after Bayern score , empty seats , protests before and during the game  , I think it maybe more than a crossroads in Arsenals recent history , the board needs to act and act soon , to much speculation is doing the club and players no good , you can't paper over the cracks , 10 goals against in champs league is embarrassing  , not Arsenals and Arsene finest hour for sure .

For 54 minutes, there was faint hope. Everyone agreed that Arsenal played very well, and were unlucky not to score more than 1 goal in the first half. Even Arsenal-hating Ferdinand was complimentary. Now, Kos gets sent off, penalty makes it 1-1. What to do? You have to score 4 goals in half and hour to win. So, play the same way as you were, or make substitutes to seal up the back and play out a 1-1 draw? Either way (we know which choice Wenger made), he was going to get crucified. Get over it, Arsenal, once again made it into the last 16 of the Champions League, a fantastic effort. They are still right in the mix in the PL with all the other teams apart from Chelsea. So, whatever you say about their league form, it is on a par with the other clubs around them, barring Chelsea. They are in the quarter finals of the FA Cup. Wow, what a complete disaster. How embarrassing. I just don't get the haters and doubters. Stand by your club through thick and thin.

UP THE GUNNERS.

32 minutes ago, Mangle said:

For 54 minutes, there was faint hope. Everyone agreed that Arsenal played very well, and were unlucky not to score more than 1 goal in the first half. Even Arsenal-hating Ferdinand was complimentary. Now, Kos gets sent off, penalty makes it 1-1. What to do? You have to score 4 goals in half and hour to win. So, play the same way as you were, or make substitutes to seal up the back and play out a 1-1 draw? Either way (we know which choice Wenger made), he was going to get crucified. Get over it, Arsenal, once again made it into the last 16 of the Champions League, a fantastic effort. They are still right in the mix in the PL with all the other teams apart from Chelsea. So, whatever you say about their league form, it is on a par with the other clubs around them, barring Chelsea. They are in the quarter finals of the FA Cup. Wow, what a complete disaster. How embarrassing. I just don't get the haters and doubters. Stand by your club through thick and thin.

UP THE GUNNERS.

Good post Mangle. Ok, over the two legs Arsenal were beaten by a better team. The Arsenal board must put that behind them now and make a decision on Wenger.

Perhaps it's time for Arsene to offer his resignation. He has had great success at Arsenal, but maybe it's time to call it a day. There will be teams that would jump at the chance to be managed by Wenger, if he's still up to a new challenge. But, I think that with Arsenal his time must surely be at an end. 

Arsenal are a Premier League glamour club and a rich club - there will be no shortage of candidates for Wengers post, if it becomes vacant. 

Not quite sure what the joy expressed is for Mr Mo.

However, Arsenal have much to thank Arsene Wenger for. We remember the great days of Dennis Berkamp (spelling ?) of Henry, Vierra (spelling ?) and others and the magical football played. The singing of ''I love you baby'' ringing around Highbury Stadium as the Gunners ran rings around everyone. A whole season without defeat etc,. Wenger brought football to Highbury seldom seen anywhere and it was admired by all true lovers of the game.

If Wenger's time at Arsenal is up, then thank you Arsene for the memories. And I speak not as a dyed in the wool Gunners supporter, but as a lover of our national game. Whether staying or going Arsene - thank you.   

4 hours ago, Mangle said:

UP THE GUNNERS.

Faint hope.Hahahahahahahahahah.Last 16 of the Champions League,Hahahahahhhahh.In the mix for PL.Hahahahahahahahah.Quarter final of the F.A Cup.Wait until you play a league club.

Mangle,go and have a lie down boy.

,because I dont know who have lost their marbles more,Wenger or Mangle.

3 hours ago, Keith B said:

Good post Mangle. Ok, over the two legs Arsenal were beaten by a better team. The Arsenal board must put that behind them now and make a decision on Wenger.

Perhaps it's time for Arsene to offer his resignation. He has had great success at Arsenal, but maybe it's time to call it a day. There will be teams that would jump at the chance to be managed by Wenger, if he's still up to a new challenge. But, I think that with Arsenal his time must surely be at an end. 

Arsenal are a Premier League glamour club and a rich club - there will be no shortage of candidates for Wengers post, if it becomes vacant. 

WENGER MUST STAY.Please.

I don't care what statistics the club . fans  try and put a spin on it in modern FOOTBALL 2-10 aggregate score over two legs is an embarrassment and so called professionals who runs the club can't hide the fact , they can't sugar coat it with sprinkles on top ,.  It is a hammering no mistake , goals win games  Bayern  are a class above Arsenal  , time for the club to serious soul searching , but my head says more of the same as the club makes money for the owner  , flabbergasted even in the cold light of day it's  still dark times for The Arsenal .

Spurs, failed to qualify for the knock-out stages of the CL. Also got knocked out of Europa by Gent (who?). I do not hear you shouting about that? Arsenal are 6 points behind Spurs in the PL, with 1 game in hand. Hardly a million miles, with 12 games left. Already played 2 league clubs in the FA Cup, Preston away, and Southampton away, both despatched. 

"Dark times"! So, Wenger goes, someone else will come in. What will lift the "dark times"?

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

Spurs, failed to qualify for the knock-out stages of the CL. Also got knocked out of Europa by Gent (who?). I do not hear you shouting about that? Arsenal are 6 points behind Spurs in the PL, with 1 game in hand. Hardly a million miles, with 12 games left. Already played 2 league clubs in the FA Cup, Preston away, and Southampton away, both despatched. 

"Dark times"! So, Wenger goes, someone else will come in. What will lift the "dark times"?

Mangle ,please stop,please.

Ive just called the doctor,and he has given me a sedative,to try and stop my fits of laughter.

Then you come on again,and start my laughing all over again.

Pack it in,will you.Please.

In Wenger we trust.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Lift the Club out of dark times , easy , Silent Satan to sell up , Ivan the terrible to go back to the MLS , Sir Fish And Chips goes back to his bank , Arsene to move upstairs  , David Dean to become Chairman ,. A proven manager to come in  and revamp the coaches , training  , look into why players take so long to respond over from injuries , Usmanov to become the major share holder ,  shake up of playing staff , to many in the comfort zone ,. Will take time to start competing again with the top clubs , but a couple steps back to go forward ,. Instead of loaning so many players out look to see if they can make the grade if not let them go , squad needs to have a winning mentality  installed and that comes from the top , stop believing top four is good enough  aim high to win titles , cups ect  , yes a lot to ask but it can be achieved  with proper Planning and infrastructure , we know the club is in a financial good place , put fans want titles not a lovely bank balance .

3 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Mangle ,please stop,please.

Ive just called the doctor,and he has given me a sedative,to try and stop my fits of laughter.

Then you come on again,and start my laughing all over again.

Pack it in,will you.Please.

In Wenger we trust.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

How old are you ( Just as a matter of interest )

8 hours ago, Keith B said:

Not quite sure what the joy expressed is for Mr Mo.

However, Arsenal have much to thank Arsene Wenger for. We remember the great days of Dennis Berkamp (spelling ?) of Henry, Vierra (spelling ?) and others and the magical football played. The singing of ''I love you baby'' ringing around Highbury Stadium as the Gunners ran rings around everyone. A whole season without defeat etc,. Wenger brought football to Highbury seldom seen anywhere and it was admired by all true lovers of the game.

If Wenger's time at Arsenal is up, then thank you Arsene for the memories. And I speak not as a died in the wool Gunners supporter, but as a lover of our national game. Whether staying or going Arsene - thank you.   

Sorry Keith , Bruce Rioch brought Denis Berkamp to the club  , with the help of David Dein   , Dein was instrumental in a lot of Arsene recruitment but Satan and cohorts threw him off the board as he backed Usmanov in his take over bid   Arsene will go down as Arsenals greatest manager  but all things come to an end and in my opinion the writing is on the wall , fans are turning against him , so are pundits and ex Players , I don't want him to keep over the job has started to make him look his age , he lives and breathes football but father time waits for no one not you or me , we all know when we have lost the spark be it playing football or doing  every day things that get harder as we age , this is a fact  .As much as Arsene has done for the club don't forget he is paid £8 million a year , a great salary even at a club like Arsenal that is all about making money , nobody wants to see him driven out but a man of his intelligence must see that his powers of management are not getting the results  at present .

32 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Sorry Keith , Bruce Rioch brought Denis Berkamp to the club  , with the help of David Dein   , Dein was instrumental in a lot of Arsene recruitment but Satan and cohorts threw him off the board as he backed Usmanov in his take over bid   Arsene will go down as Arsenals greatest manager  but all things come to an end and in my opinion the writing is on the wall , fans are turning against him , so are pundits and ex Players , I don't want him to keep over the job has started to make him look his age , he lives and breathes football but father time waits for no one not you or me , we all know when we have lost the spark be it playing football or doing  every day things that get harder as we age , this is a fact  .As much as Arsene has done for the club don't forget he is paid £8 million a year , a great salary even at a club like Arsenal that is all about making money , nobody wants to see him driven out but a man of his intelligence must see that his powers of management are not getting the results  at present .

So he really should offer his resignation stevie ? He won't resign off his own back, he prides himself of always seeing a contract through. 

44 minutes ago, Keith B said:

So he really should offer his resignation stevie ? He won't resign off his own back, he prides himself of always seeing a contract through. 

Contract ends this season ,  so would be the time to move upstairs and bring in some new fresh ideas , but Stan  and co are not footballing men they don't worry about winning or competing but making money , he stated that winning isn't everything to him .

I don't buy it StevieB. Of all the items in your wish list, Wenger leaving is about all that will/can happen. The club is not run by fans, it is run by businessmen. And as long as business is good, you don't change too much. At 67, of course he is going to start looking his age!?!? 

30 minutes ago, Mangle said:

I don't buy it StevieB. Of all the items in your wish list, Wenger leaving is about all that will/can happen. The club is not run by fans, it is run by businessmen. And as long as business is good, you don't change too much. At 67, of course he is going to start looking his age!?!? 

You asked what can lift the dark times , know the  yank and his ilk wont leave  to much money to be made ,  yes my wish list , Usmanov can afford to buy out Satan , or who knows another Arsenal supporter with money could ,  answer me this when Arsenal and Arsene were winning titles who was by his side ?  David Dein  the man who brought him to the club . Ian Wright knows Arsene and he says the fight seems to have left him , 21 years he has been at the club and it has aged him , do you want him to keel over?  I don't  he is a rich man so he could take it easy and move upstairs but in the cold light of day can you see him leading Arsenal to another title ?  I don't care about other clubs but we have to look to the future , promises by the board have been broken with competing the best in Europe , it hasn't happened  the club is at present further away from winning the league that it has ever been , not pessimistic but fact ,13 years since our last title  , Highbury  is a distant memory , so is the Great Herbert Chapman who was Arsenals greatest manager until Arsene came to the club ,. Arsene will Get his statue  and rightly so but for his own health and the future of the club perhaps he needs to not sign a new contract  and retire gracefully , because if he doesn't  a lot of fans will turn against him  and he doesn't deserve that as some already have.

Now that I have just about calmed down ,now.

I hope everyone at Ar5ena1,watched a real football club turn around a worse 1st leg deficit,than they had.

So ,things must be pretty bad with the Goons,at the moment,and I thought to myself,can it get,any worse.

A F.A Cup game at home to Non League,Lincoln City.Now with the natives a little restless,what if this little team get some sort of result.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Better get some more sedatives,just in case.

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

All of this chatter because you LOST........get over it - we've been doing it for years - hope it continues for you.

Please, please keep Wanger.

Older you are wrong I am afraid , it goes much deeper than the defeat by Bayern , I have gone into it  on lots of previous posts  , Theo admitted there has been problems behind the scenes , Fish and Chips coming out today and saying club in good hands with the board , various Arsenal sites  now coming round to the board is a major problem , sorry but the banter between us and spuds is insignificant now as Arsenals fans has more pressing matters with what is happening to their club , which has forgotten it is a football club but it has become a licence to print money for the owners , and not enough football minded people on the board , I am afraid it has become a soap opera  .

8 hours ago, stevieb said:

Older you are wrong I am afraid , it goes much deeper than the defeat by Bayern , I have gone into it  on lots of previous posts  , Theo admitted there has been problems behind the scenes , Fish and Chips coming out today and saying club in good hands with the board , various Arsenal sites  now coming round to the board is a major problem , sorry but the banter between us and spuds is insignificant now as Arsenals fans has more pressing matters with what is happening to their club , which has forgotten it is a football club but it has become a licence to print money for the owners , and not enough football minded people on the board , I am afraid it has become a soap opera  .

OK so times are a little deperate for you poor souls.

Well I have also been predicting this was on the cards for a while.

But all you Goons,chucked it back in my face,saying that I was just a sad little YID who have been living in the Goons shadow.

REMEMBER MY LITTLE STATEMENT.

THE FUTURE IS LILYWHITE.

Carry on your debate,but hope you dont mind the odd bit of advice from us YIDS.

In Wenger we trust.

Amazing really. Since Wenger has been in charge at Arsenal, Spurs have NEVER finished above Arsenal in the league. What a fantastic record that cannot be disputed against your bitterest rivals. Read it and weep Spurs boys. Ha ha ha.

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

Amazing really. Since Wenger has been in charge at Arsenal, Spurs have NEVER finished above Arsenal in the league. What a fantastic record that cannot be disputed against your bitterest rivals. Read it and weep Spurs boys. Ha ha ha.

Try and look forward,not back all the time.

Back to normal , soon,I suppose.Must admit the Goons dont look bad against Non League teams.