Cornwall Football Forum

What do you like about the forums

Personally I find on the whole it is very informative about Cornish football at all levels , and have met some who post as well , which has been good to put faces to names .  I also look out for regular posters and try and follow the clubs through their posts , like older , SSS , Tempo , and also the links put up by Willow , Dangerous , and CTB  ,  overall it is a great help to clubs and supporter alike with letting us know what is going on around Cornwall being Truro city or Sunday football , keep up the good work and hope you all have a Happy New Year  and all the clubs can enjoy stability on and off the pitch .:smiley20:

CFF is a great way for all football players and fans to keep up to date with everything involved with Cornish football and I appreciate everything Dave Deacon and his fellow administrators do. I recently subscribed to the monthly magazine for my dads Christmas present and DD gave him some back issues to make his Christmas even more special.

Happy New Year to everyone involved with Cornish football and thanks to everyone who keeps football going on Saturdays - players, grounds people, referees and anyone who volunteers to keep the game we love going. 

Football has its problems but what else would be do on a Saturday?! ?

I like the fact it's easy to disseminate information. Sometimes it can be quite hostile but that's usually stamped out rather quickly. I like the fact that all of us from our many walks of life can voice our opinions freely and openly (unless it becomes improper conduct, of course). I also thoroughly enjoy the banter. It's also helped me to find my one true love, @Sijames

It's also usually very good to talk to and keep in touch with the regular contributors :) 

The Cornwall Football Forum is an ideal platform for players, coaches and referees alike to discuss matters across many different topics. It's easy to use and navigate your way around, allowing you to take part in these discussions. It also helps you keep in touch with players from the past and those who you play with and against week in and week out. There is both banter and serious chat on this forum, but without any of those there would be no point in having it. Most discussions are in good nature and that's because of the fantastic work done by Dave Deacon and Richard Chown. Thanks to you both!