Cornwall Football Forum

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dave Deacon

Merry Christmas to all football followers around the Duchy.

Thanks to everyone for all your help in me being able to produce my monthly magazine. Without players, managers, committee members and match officials being so accommodating it just wouldn't be possible.

The next one is due out very soon and features Camelford's Mark Gusterson, while from the Trelawny League is Four Lanes' striker Joel Snape. Kevin Knowles is this month's "Man in the Middle" and Wadebridge Town's Ladies captain Danielle Smith completes our Profiles.

There's the usual stats and Part 2 of the county's most travelled supporters - TISA.

Mark Rapsey gives his mid season report on each of the the LWC Drinks Combination League teams and find out more about Ray Rowe, recently awarded by the FA and CCFA for his services to football.IMG_0598.PNG

And to you Dave.   ?   I'm sure everyone appreciates all the great work you do for Cornish football, not just by creating this forum that we all have a bit of banter on and the excellent Cornish Soccer magazine every month but keeping us statto's in the loop via Twitter from your many visits to Cornish midweek matches etc throughout the season in all winds and weathers. Here's to Cornish footy in 2017!!  ? ⚽️