Roll on next week and the junior cup

Illogan scorers 

Michael Barrett 1

Adam Brown 1

Trelawny 4, Jubilee Cup

Four Lanes Reserves 6-5 (aet) Penzance Reserves

Att - 15

Will do proper report later.

Pz race into a 3-0, 17 minute lead, all wind assisted from our keeper. Four Lanes get one back with a 19th minute penalty. On half hour Pz get a 4th. After the break Four Lanes score 3 goals in four minutes on 51, 53 and 55mins. 7 mins left they take the lead but Pz equalize 2mins later. Full time score 5-5. Extra time and 5mins in Four Lanes go in front. Pz push, Four Lanes defend. 

Trelawny 3

Probus 1 Newlyn Lions 1

We started well but went 1-0 down when a shot from 20 yards bounced akwardly and beat our keeper. We continued to press but couldn't really create any clear cut chances. 1-0 to Newlyn at halftime.

The second half was much the same as the first but because we were pressing for an equaliser Newlyn had a couple of chances on the break which they couldn't convert. At the other end Newlyn's keeper was saving everything that went on target. We did finally get the equaliser, which I felt was the least we deserved, after a much improved performance. The referee awarded us a penalty with 2 minutes to go which Paul Cox converted despite the keeper getting his hand to it. There was still one more chance for us when a scramble following a corner resulted in us hitting the post, which was the finally action of the game.

Overall it was a good result for us against a very good Newlyn team, but we were a bit disappointed that we couldn't get the win. Thanks to Newlyn for coming back to the club after the game and it was nice to catch up with Mark George again.

Jubilee Cup

Carharrack Res. (0) 4 -v- 3 (2) Newlyn NA Res.

Newlyn appeared to be in control, for a long period. 2 nil at half time was justified. However, C'arik kept plugging away, and although being 1-3 down with most of the game played, managed to score 3 unanswered goals to squeeze through. Good luck in the next round.

Division 1

St Agnes 2-1 lanner 

Won't write a report but I hope that St Agnes will agree they were extremely lucky to be 2-1 winners.

Probably the poorest referee display I've ever seen and I'm happy to answer any questions or be pulled up by anyone of any authority on why.  

8 minutes ago, Asterix said:

Division 1

St Agnes 2-1 lanner 

Won't write a report but I hope that St Agnes will agree they were extremely lucky to be 2-1 winners.

Probably the poorest referee display I've ever seen and I'm happy to answer any questions or be pulled up by anyone of any authority on why.  

I heard what happened Ralph... Nuts if what I've heard is true.

I

1 hour ago, erby ruin said:

Div 2

Illogan 2 Penwith 9

Outplayed and we're too scared of our opponents today

Well deserved win for Penwith 

For anyone that says Penwith are just a thugs team are completely wrong

Just a physical side and play good football and nothing brutal about them

Roll on next week and the junior cup

Illogan scorers 

Michael Barrett 1

Adam Brown 1

The players and management at penwith really appreciate them comments!. Credit to your guys you kept on going to the end. We managed to knock around some good football today and managed to put a few away after only knocking the one in last week. 

Penwith exiles goals came from 

Darren Steadman 1x

josh nicholls 1x

Keiron newton 1x

josh Findlay 1x 

danny earl 1x 

Daniel burt 3x 

tj lobb/price 1x

Jubilee cup 

Stithians res 4-1 rosudgeon res

Rosudgeon took the lead after Alan Daley gave away a Penaltywhich was converted. Stithians equalised through Steven Hull shortly after Hull added a second,   then just before half time Tom Furse added a third 

3-1 Ht

Not much happened in second half Stithians looked comfortable throughout on the 55th minute luke barber made it 4 with a backwards header. 

4-1 Ft

30 minutes ago, Asterix said:

Division 1

St Agnes 2-1 lanner 

Hope that the club will be marking him correctly and putting in a report so it can be dealt with.

28 minutes ago, Asterix said:

Division 1

St Agnes 2-1 lanner 

heard tim was shocking , good luck to lanner for rest of the season . also heard tim was saying this game is beneath him as he refs higher level . to be fair i don't think he all that anyway 

Aggie 3rds 2-2 fal dc . game played in good spirit both teams had good chances . the man in the middle had a great game as well .aggie goals from james pullford and the fast TASH ben spackman 

Dunn cup

tms 1-14 lizard 

tms scorer

Archie Hooper

hard day with 10 players after a few let downs. Lizard are a very good side as they're league standing shows. Apologies to the Lizard lads, we use the chippy for food and it arrived just as you left. Big rebuilding project at Tms with first team manager leaving.

best of luck to Lizard in the cup

Trelawny 3: Lizard Argyle Reserves 1-1 Ludgvan Reserves

A stoppage-time penalty rescued a point for Ludgvan on a windy afternoon at the Recreation Ground.

Playing with the wind in the first half, the short-handed Hurlers failed to create anything of note and found themselves behind just before the break when a Lizard forward took advantage of a gap in the defence.

In the second half the home side - now with the wind on their backs - put Ludgvan under pressure and probably would have increased their advantage but for some wasteful finishing.

However, the visitors kept going and were given a chance to spoil Lizard's afternoon when referee Lee Atkinson awarded them a 92nd-minute penalty for a handball on the edge of the area.

Ross Badcock stepped up for the visitors and duly slotted the ball into the bottom right-hand corner before lifting his shirt to reveal a t-shirt emblazoned with the '#JusticeforCharlieBrown' hashtag.

39 minutes ago, Hurler said:

Trelawny 3: Lizard Argyle Reserves 1-1 Ludgvan Reserves

A stoppage-time penalty rescued a point for Ludgvan on a windy afternoon at the Recreation Ground.

Playing with the wind in the first half, the short-handed Hurlers failed to create anything of note and found themselves behind just before the break when a Lizard forward took advantage of a gap in the defence.

In the second half the home side - now with the wind on their backs - put Ludgvan under pressure and probably would have increased their advantage but for some wasteful finishing.

However, the visitors kept going and were given a chance to spoil Lizard's afternoon when referee Lee Atkinson awarded them a 92nd-minute penalty for a handball on the edge of the area.

Ross Badcock stepped up for the visitors and duly slotted the ball into the bottom right-hand corner before lifting his shirt to reveal a t-shirt emblazoned with the '#JusticeforCharlieBrown' hashtag.

charlie was wrong so no justice needed 

We at Illogan were very well beaten by penwith one of best junior sides I've seen in long time, pretty strong throughout squad bench as good as what started!!! We wasn't great but we kept trying to play they were just better all around the park on the day.... 

Best player on pitch Josh findlay by a country mile, but penwith had quality everywhere really especially in attacking areas... Shame they didn't have come back to club one mention to lad who came on for penwith who kept saying the scoreline and gobbing off to everyone saying how they are unbeatable etc your good side but no need of it. 

We'll see you in 2 weeks it will take some side to beat them in any competition 

1 hour ago, Chris wells said:

heard tim was shocking , good luck to lanner for rest of the season . also heard tim was saying this game is beneath him as he refs higher level . to be fair i don't think he all that anyway 

Aggie 3rds 2-2 fal dc . game played in good spirit both teams had good chances . the man in the middle had a great game as well .aggie goals from james pullford and the fast TASH ben spackman 

Not being funny Chris was poorest display Ive ever seen.

Sure you are all wondering what happened in the St.Agnes v Lanner game. To clarify, Lanner were awarded a penalty with a few mins to go, score at the time was 2-1 to St.Agnes. Whilst we (Lanner) were preparing to take the penalty it transpired that St.Agnes had 12 player's on the pitch at the time of the awarding of the pen. St.Agnes. informed the referee of this and he said he couldn't award the pen. As you can imagine we weren't happy but the ref held his hands up to making a mistake but not happy with his final decision, not our fault they had 12 players on the pitch!

division 2

mabe 2 vs Frogpool 0

excellent game to be apart of today. mabe have a quality team in depth and played well on a large pitch. Penryn 3g was fun to play on, not so much on the skin.

mabe deserved the 2 goals maybe could of had a couple more but didn't do so well in front of goal. Frogpool set up defensive but played well in the middle. Frogpool worked hard but didn't have to many chances.

good luck to mabe and for a good test. if Frogpool play like that every week we will be near the top.  

6 minutes ago, dave jenks said:

Sure you are all wondering what happened in the St.Agnes v Lanner game. To clarify, Lanner were awarded a penalty with a few mins to go, score at the time was 2-1 to St.Agnes. Whilst we (Lanner) were preparing to take the penalty it transpired that St.Agnes had 12 player's on the pitch at the time of the awarding of the pen. St.Agnes. informed the referee of this and he said he couldn't award the pen. As you can imagine we weren't happy but the ref held his hands up to making a mistake but not happy with his final decision, not our fault they had 12 players on the pitch!

Surely if he has given a penalty regardless of the opposition having 12 players on the pitch then he seen it as a penalty!! Take one player off and continue with the penalty simple..........isn't it?

I'm not going to talk about this game in particular as I wasn't there...

But (IN LAW), if the referee awards a penalty and a 12th player enters the field, the kick is continued unless the player interferes with play. In which case, he should be cautioned (entering the field of play without permission) and told to leave the field of play. The penalty should then be taken.

13 minutes ago, cat weasel said:

Surely if he has given a penalty regardless of the opposition having 12 players on the pitch then he seen it as a penalty!! Take one player off and continue with the penalty simple..........isn't it?

Especially seeing as said ref kept reminding everyone that this was a "like a day off for him" as he referees much higher standard 

1 minute ago, Asterix said:

Especially seeing as said ref kept reminding everyone that this was a "like a day off for him" as he referees much higher standard 

Well if he is that good why massive **** up!!!! Maybe he should pop on here and explain what happened I would be interested and I think so many others would very baffling 

West Cornwall Reserves 1-1 St.Day 3rds

Scorers Charlie Thompson 

West Cornwall scorer ?

Very tough game for St. Day missing a few keys players but played against a very strong West Cornwall side. We didn't play our best today but all credit to west Cornwall a very good side kept us quite and was a constant battle between two strong midfields. Special mention to our keeper Chris Bolitho great penalty save and put his body on the line for every challenge. 

3 hours ago, Dange'rous said:

But (IN LAW), if the referee awards a penalty and a 12th player enters the field, the kick is continued unless the player interferes with play. In which case, he should be cautioned (entering the field of play without permission) and told to leave the field of play. The penalty should then be taken.

But..........??????

3 hours ago, cat weasel said:

The common sense has been lost - why couldn't the ref had just got rid of the extra man and continued with the penalty. Would have been the practical thing to do surely! 

29 minutes ago, Mr Mo said:

But..........??????

Just quoting the laws... not the occurance ??? ???