Cornwall Football Forum

NLS - Saturday Oct 15th 2016

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

I find Indians are more suited to cricket anyway.

Ray, I slipped up this week got transferred on the phone speaking to someone in India trying to sort out my computer problem, during the long conversation I was asked what I saw now, without thinking language differences I replied that I could see plenty of flashing arrows but no Indians, within seconds I have ended up with a computer where the keyboard won't work gobbledygook and the phone call terminated even mentioning cowboys and Indians trying to smooth troubled waters only made the matter worse.

It was during a moment like that I needed the level headedness of a somersetspur :yahoo:Enjoy your awayday at Taunton Dave...................Hope you have a few Treyew Road moments to cheer Ray.

3 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

The 200 were up at Silverbow to watch the game, didn't realise it's not been built yet, so went up to Torquay, then ended up at Malpas as it was to late to go to S4C because that's not been built either yet.

Or went to Taunton to watch Truro old boys who were'nt good enough,go into the draw for the 1st rd proper of the F.A.Cup.

I think it very sad only 246 attended today, I was hoping before the season started that by this time gates would have reached around 750, obviously the fickle public only follows a winning team - It is sad but those size gates will not return unless we are ripping Western Premier League teams apart like we did around 2006/2007.

2 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Perhaps the missing numbers have been reading the continual negative postings on this forum by a handful of posters. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but they don't seem to go in for that!

Or too expensive for tickets with most of Cornish workers on minimum wage , zero hours contracts weekend work  ect ect , not negative but fact  Cornwall is a poor area for most  and  football is probably down the list of priority in a lot of household with Xmas around the corner , and as others have stated on various posts a lot of  fans  support other Cornish teams  , but would come and watch maybe a midweek game . That includes myself .

3 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Perhaps the missing numbers have been reading the continual negative postings on this forum by a handful of posters. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but they don't seem to go in for that!

Please tell me my negative comments,that you can prove ,WRONG.

Dont you think the shyte crowds may have something to do with the constant swapping of team personnal,or the absolute dire atmosphere,and the £13 you have to pay unless you are over 65.

Add to that one excuse after another,about the future.Truro City's partners threatening to help the S4C.

The Club is gone.

TISA went to Taunton,yesterday,to see 5 ex Truro boys who were'nt good enough for TCFC.LOL.What a massive difference.

They even signed a Truro shirt,to donate to our,Jake Ash Charity evening.Top class.

8 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Perhaps the missing numbers are waiting for the club to take a serious look at itself - because they need to.

And I'm not paying £13 to watch TCFC......just remember that is who you are TCFC - not anybody known in reality.