Ebbsfleet United   3-1   St Albans City

Gosport Borough   1-0   Margate

Hemel Hempstead Town   3-3   Bath City

Hungerford Town   1-3   Hampton and Richmond

Maidenhead United   3-0   Weston-super-Mare

Poole Town   2-1   Welling United

Wealdstone   1-2   Truro City

Whitehawk   3-0   Oxford City

Great day out and made welcome by the Wealdstone support who in recognition of the Railway Tavern welcome by TISA last season clubbed together to ensure Truro City supporters enjoyed free beer.  Thank You Wealdstone.

A vastly improved performance from the lads this week which only adds to the mystery of what went wrong  at Winchester, still a lot of work to be done but the fighting spirit today was appreciated.

Added to the banter with the Stones goalkeeper when Rocky came on, said to him "Now you're in trouble this guy scored 60 odd goals last season" we didn't have long to wait, Rocky tore the Stones defence to pieces assisted by Louis Rooney."What a pairing these two could be". Excellent individual goal by Thompson and Rocky's was the icing on the cake. We cannot complain about the fare served up to us this week.

Match sponsors normally select a HOME team player as "Man of the Match", I was informed that our "Centre Back" got the vote this week but the guy passing on that information didn't know the name of which one but I think it may have been Aaron Pugh.

When I got home I was cursing Argyle for drawing costing me £464 on my football bet, disappointment turned to glee when my second bet paid £335.79 of which I have banked 300, perhaps my season has changed for the better both on and off the field.

Yes it has been a good day.