Hampton and Richmond    4-1    Dartford    
Hungerford Town    3-0    Hemel Hempstead Town    
Maidenhead United    2-0    Truro City    
Oxford City    1-2    Gosport Borough    
Poole Town    1-0    Bath City    
Welling United    0-2    Chelmsford City    
Weston-super-Mare    0-3    St Albans City    
Whitehawk    0-0    Concord Rangers

Just home from the match which Maidenhead won 2-0, they also missed a penalty, unfortunately it was  a game controlled almost throughout by our opponents.

I was more disappointed that when approached by a Maidenhead steward, he was looking for the supporters coach I said there was a mini coach behind the team bus he replied not that one, that belongs to the Riff Raff meaning TISA, it would be interesting to know who passed them that bit of information.

The support today was 100% correct in everything it did getting behind the team even during periods when under extreme pressure.

Olive Branch or whatever people like to call it but at Maidenhead both supporters groups talked to each other, many differences appeared to be ironed out, okay the TCFC supporters club and TISA members may not be 100% happy but it was a start I least expected.

The first indication towards mutual respect has hopefully hit the ground running and perhaps be the start of similar progress throughout the whole club. Despite the supporters club release during the past week the TISA elected committee members approached the supporters clubs elected representatives in an orderly and respectful manner and the supporters club members responded accordingly - Fingers crossed but it was an outcome I didn't expect at this time, well done to all concerned.

1 hour ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Olive Branch or whatever people like to call it but at Maidenhead both supporters groups talked to each other, many differences appeared to be ironed out, okay the TCFC supporters club and TISA members may not be 100% happy but it was a start I least expected.

The first indication towards mutual respect has hopefully hit the ground running and perhaps be the start of similar progress throughout the whole club. Despite the supporters club release during the past week the TISA elected committee members approached the supporters clubs elected representatives in an orderly and respectful manner and the supporters club members responded accordingly - Fingers crossed but it was an outcome I didn't expect at this time, well done to all concerned.

Long way to go yet,Ivor.

But its a start.

As per my post in the Facebook TCFC I praise TISA for their great support for the team on Monday. It was also good to meet members of TISA and put faces to names. We have started a dialogue and hopefully we can continue this. Where ever possible we can try to iron out issues and discuss co-operation on a face to face basis in the future rather than taking lumps out of each other on social media.

1 hour ago, russellkeeble said:

As per my post in the Facebook TCFC I praise TISA for their great support for the team on Monday. It was also good to meet members of TISA and put faces to names. We have started a dialogue and hopefully we can continue this. Where ever possible we can try to iron out issues and discuss co-operation on a face to face basis in the future rather than taking lumps out of each other on social media.

Russell, It is unfortunate that many of us are barred from seeing most TCFC social media postings, others can be viewed but none allows us to reply, in the circumstances it is welcome that you post here on CFF and on Tigertalk - it is advantageous to everyone that we can communicate uncensored. 

What did anyone who went think about the match?

First half was fairly even, although Truro never really forced the home keeper into much action.

Second half not helped by going two down early on and then chasing the game. Disappointed with Maidenhead though! Top of the table but more than beatable!

7 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

First half was fairly even, although Truro never really forced the home keeper into much action.

Second half not helped by going two down early on and then chasing the game. Disappointed with Maidenhead though! Top of the table but more than beatable!

I think the game was poor,and Lee just about summed it all up in your interveiw.

To be honest,more important thing's were going on off the field.

Would'nt it have been great media,if you got your camera's over when TISA and the OSC Officials started their discussion's.

9 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Dave,  You witnessed the same as the rest of us, what can we say? On the day we were outplayed and could have lost 6 - 0 . I still prefer Tom Mchale in goal especially for high balls into the box, the defenders are overworked with a tired looking midfield and lightweight up front. I think our extra travelling takes it's toll, even home games are greater distances than our opponents experience week in week out with most of our team coming from the Exeter area.

20 hours ago, russellkeeble said:

And tell your mate Truro Postie to stop spouting is bile on here.