Cornwall Football Forum

ANOTHER pitch invasion

On 23/08/2016 at 18:24, russellkeeble said:

If the person was not a member of TISA then why did TISA chant abuse at Colin Bradbury for telling the person to get of the pitch. Your chanting is not supporting the club it only supports your agenda. I believe this person was also the same one who called Martin Rice to the fence and then grabbed and held on to his arm during the game against Gosport. I got abuse from this person both at Gosport and Hampton & Richmond. These actions bring the whole club into disrepute within the National League setup and with the FA. Maybe that is the intention, it is certainly not supporting the club. 

TISA wants to see Pete Masters gone and the club drop back into the local leagues. This will mean TISA is destroying its own club and how many of the TISA members who live up around London will make the trip to Cornwall to watch Truro in the local league.

Why can we all not just support the club we care about, sing and chant to encourage the team and be positive about the future.

My reading of your post is you are implying the person is a member of Tisa ?  If that is not what you meant I have misinterpreted your posting  or have I?   I see Truro Postie was on the forum earlier but has declined to respond to my post  funny that . ............                        Jengle  he probably has to get up early to make the early round on the post  or not ?

7 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

The problem with tolerating 1 fan going on the pitch is that you then have to draw a line. Is it OK for 3 fans to go on the pitch, or maybe 10, or 15. Perhaps TISA could tell us where they draw the line? That's if they draw any line at all.

During my working life I was responsible for the work ethic and other things for hundreds of employees, yes there were rules and a code of conduct, at times some overstepped the line, I didn't run around out of control pre judging the situation, I would pick an opportune moment to speak to the person (s) and act accordingly, on every occasion common sense prevailed - I had multi million pound budgets scheduled to leave the factories and those were achieved on every occasion because we had a good working relationship, the workforce knew whatever their problem I was approachable and that is what is wrong Truro City Football Club is not approachable and despite of everything is not prepared to meet those they appear to have a problem with.

The CEO wasn't interested in speaking to the fan, all he wanted was a photo to take back to those who appointed him.

Yes I would have tolerated the lone fan but discussed the situation with him and emphasise the possible consequences of a repeat action, if the fan was a member of an approved group I would request a meeting where future reaction to things can be discussed.

OBVIOUSLY INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION IS OUT OF THE QUESTION. 

On the official Truro City website nearly all the news/announcements are attributed to Colin Bradbury,with the remainder by Peter and Jason Masters.Interestingly the "Incident" story is attributed as being written by Truro City Football Club.They have all developed a sudden infliction of sloping shoulders distancing themselves,each and everyone of them,from being linked to the falsehood.It only serves to show the allegation for what it is.

older, I've always said that Truro City's PR is poor. I have been following the club for a long time, and don't want to criticise anything unless it's needed, because that's not my style. But when you look at other clubs in the National League South, and some in leagues below, they have better PR than what Truro do. Maybe it's something that will improve over time? After all, I do like to try and cancel out a negative with a positive.

I must say to all you Truro supporters you have my admiration because there never seems to be a dull moment surrounding Cornwall's highest ranked team , hopefully you will all get what you deserve with stability on and off the pitch  ,  it is a shame that supporters are being  turned against each other  over posts from the likes of this one about pitch invasion ,  and we still don't know who or where said person has come from ?  Was this person a ringer  or was from the home club , I know conspiracy theory again .  Makes great posting  but Truro Postie must be on late collection as he has not responded or backed up the allegations  or any other posts ?  Any way I can't be banned from club or their own forum as I am not a member of either , it would be great for your club to have all your problems sorted  and then perhaps other Cornish teams fans might come to watch games when our teams don't have one ,  good luck for the future to all TRUE TRURO supporters .

7 hours ago, cat weasel said:

Personally I think it's all sour grapes the official supporters group aren't that great by the sounds of it whereas TISA are a proper organised outfit which lots of clubs would love to have at away games maybe certain persons are trying to break TISA which will never happen

Spot on,my friend.

14 hours ago, cat weasel said:

When I finally retire from playing I might join TISA sounds like a good crack

Don't retire from football unless. You can't play anymore , what ever level you play at as you are a long time retired and watching,/ managing is never the same as being on the pitch and the banter on match day can't be recaptured .

34 minutes ago, JENGLE said:

stevieb has got it in one. I'm only 19 now but I'm going to play until I physically can't anymore. Watching the game from the sidelines is nothing compared to playing.

Enjoy it and friends you make on and off the pitch  , this is what football is about  , and when you get older you can reminiscent about the Good old days   or so we thought  , good luck while you play  and for your team , and hopefully Truro will become the club your fans deserve .

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

Don't retire from football unless. You can't play anymore , what ever level you play at as you are a long time retired and watching,/ managing is never the same as being on the pitch and the banter on match day can't be recaptured .

I'm 35 now stevieb been playing every Saturday since junior leagues at 10 years old the playing isn't the problem it's the injuries take longer to heal and being self employed it's a risky business 

Thanks stevieb. I've made many friends on and off the pitch already, and hope to make many more too. That's what I want to do when I'm older, being able to reminisce about the good old days, hopefully many of them as well. I play at Frogpool FC in Trelawny Division 2, let's hope we have a good season. All the best.

Ok I have never commented on a Truro post before but here goes Im a Redruth boy and cornish through and through but I would rather go to Clijah and watch Redruth Utd reserves or watch the egg chasers at the recreation ground than watch Truro play and I think that sums it up , you will never unite the suppporters of Cornwall with the arrogant poor attitude you have , Stadium for Cornwall your having a laugh put in in pool between Camborne and Redruth where the real passion for sport exists :D

7 minutes ago, sammo 66 said:

Ok I have never commented on a Truro post before but here goes Im a Redruth boy and cornish through and through but I would rather go to Clijah and watch Redruth Utd reserves or watch the egg chasers at the recreation ground than watch Truro play and I think that sums it up , you will never unite the suppporters of Cornwall with the arrogant poor attitude you have , Stadium for Cornwall your having a laugh put in in pool between Camborne and Redruth where the real passion for sport exists :D

Nearly right sammo, first part yes - except I don't watch the girlies chasing the egg shaped ball.

The second part - nope - just as much passion in the rest of Cornwall as there is in your area buddy.

Stadium for Cornwall....waste of money...should be up on the A30, Bodmin way perhaps, that would be for Cornwall.

NOT anywhere near the traffic jam that is Truro or Camborne/Redruth area.

Wasn't there talk at one point of the Stadium for Cornwall being up on the A30 near Bodmin? In all honesty I do hope they've properly thought it through where the stadium's are going. Because traffic will be an absolute nightmare unless they improve the roads.

• 1 month later...