Cornwall Football Forum

ANOTHER pitch invasion

Seems TISA were up to their old tricks on Saturday - yet another pitch invasion at Hampton & Richmond. What is wrong with these people? They claim they have the best interests of the club at heart but again threaten to lose points with another example of their idiocy. No wonder the chairman wants these people out of the club.

20 minutes ago, TruroPostie said:

Seems TISA were up to their old tricks on Saturday - yet another pitch invasion at Hampton & Richmond. What is wrong with these people? They claim they have the best interests of the club at heart but again threaten to lose points with another example of their idiocy. No wonder the chairman wants these people out of the club.

Thanks for that.

1 hour ago, somersetspur said:

From the Oxford English Dictionary.

INVASION.

Enter [ Country ],under arms to control or subdue it.

Swarm into.

Attack.

Encroach upon a person's right's or privacy.

Come on Mr Postie ,please. Have a look at your English grammar

Perhaps it was Lee Hodges Red and Black Army. Mountains and molehills spring to mind again.:SM_carton:

Strange, 

The person towards whom the finger is pointed is NOT Cornish,  has NO Cornish connection and NOT a member of TISA. 

It has been mentioned many times, people come to games where those of us with Cornish blood flowing through our veins demonstrate our passion and support for the team, they like what they see and turn up for other games some bringing friends.

TISA  spreads friendship where opposition supporters often join them prior to games, even during the disgraceful Maidstone incident showing the pettiness of our own club officials the Maidstone supporters doubled our numbers prior to taking our respective support positions before kick off - If the vendetta against  TISA continues I may need to officially become one of their members. 

The West Briton  newspaper is a disgrace,  smearing people without even being at events, they must have a box file stamped TISA  on the sad scribes desk provided for them by Truro City Football Club. 

What has this country sunk to if it is a crime for just ONE PERSON in FOUR HUNDRED PLUS gets a little bit excited.

Why doesn't the West Briton ask Truro City Football Club  what arrangements they have in place to mark Non League Football Day whilst hosting the Truro City v East Thurrock  Utd game and Non leagues attempt to raise a substancial sum of money for CANCER.

THE TISA  SUPPORTERS  SUPPORT A NUMBER OF LOCAL CORNISH CHARITIES - WHY NOT REPORT THAT.  

6 minutes ago, cat weasel said:

From an outsider looking in and reading these posts and ones from other threads in my opinion I would love to have passionate supporters like the TISA lot at my club I think Truro postie should get a grip of himself and worry about bigger things than a 1 man pitch "stampede"

Shame you did'nt come with us.

You could have witnessed these horrible scenes from these ,thugs and hooligans.:yahoo::drink::yahoo:

Lock them up and throw away the key ,. Truro postie.  I think you have an agenda  against Tisa  or perhaps you are very close to the club ,  pitch invasion ? ???    It seems that there is a campaign to discredit. Your own fans  I wonder why this is ?  

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Lock them up and throw away the key ,. Truro postie.  I think you have an agenda  against Tisa  or perhaps you are very close to the club ,  pitch invasion ? ???    It seems that there is a campaign to discredit. Your own fans  I wonder why this is ?  

We know what is going on.

If the person was not a member of TISA then why did TISA chant abuse at Colin Bradbury for telling the person to get of the pitch. Your chanting is not supporting the club it only supports your agenda. I believe this person was also the same one who called Martin Rice to the fence and then grabbed and held on to his arm during the game against Gosport. I got abuse from this person both at Gosport and Hampton & Richmond. These actions bring the whole club into disrepute within the National League setup and with the FA. Maybe that is the intention, it is certainly not supporting the club. 

TISA wants to see Pete Masters gone and the club drop back into the local leagues. This will mean TISA is destroying its own club and how many of the TISA members who live up around London will make the trip to Cornwall to watch Truro in the local league.

Why can we all not just support the club we care about, sing and chant to encourage the team and be positive about the future.

3 minutes ago, russellkeeble said:

If the person was not a member of TISA then why did TISA chant abuse at Colin Bradbury for telling the person to get of the pitch. Your chanting is not supporting the club it only supports your agenda. I believe this person was also the same one who called Martin Rice to the fence and then grabbed and held on to his arm during the game against Gosport. I got abuse from this person both at Gosport and Hampton & Richmond. These actions bring the whole club into disrepute within the National League setup and with the FA. Maybe that is the intention, it is certainly not supporting the club. 

TISA wants to see Pete Masters gone and the club drop back into the local leagues. This will mean TISA is destroying its own club and how many of the TISA members who live up around London will make the trip to Cornwall to watch Truro in the local league.

Why can we all not just support the club we care about, sing and chant to encourage the team and be positive about the future.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

9 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

Cmon Masters is this all you got.

39 minutes ago, russellkeeble said:

Muppet!!!!

29 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Its strange how Russell Keeble ignores Mountaineer's post,which explains the situatiion very well.

But decides to attack TISA instead.

We all know ,why dont we Russell.

Pete's puppets

Or should that be muppets 

12 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

If you are the chairman (?) which seems to be the general opinion, why weren't you there (?)

When we post on these forums we post with passion, that passion is demonstrated by many of us on matchdays, At Hampton I didn't immediately join the truro support behind the goal, doing so a little later, at halftime a Hampton supporter said to me "You don't half get behind your team you make more noise than our fans added together" smiling I said sorry his reply was "We could do with your support" I then joined the Truro faithful and went quiet :yahoo: Half time came and someone else came up and said almost the same, to me that demonstrates how others observe our behaviour.

Russell Keeble - You mention dropping to the lower leagues but fail to mention that MR MASTERS suggested that 3 or 4 weeks ago, perhaps that's the plan, **** it up and blame TISA, Exiles or Emmetts.

Yes I live 30 miles outside London, to get to Concord for the previous game there was a lot of engineering work on the railways, that day I needed 3 bus trips, 2 lifts and 11 trains to get to the game, easier for Hampton 3 buses 6 trains and a few walks, for these I travel alone at an average cost per game of around £50 - I do this despite Wycombe Wanderers playing Div 2 football just a mile from my home - the £100 fare plus accommodation, food costs etc could eliminate local Cornish football and this 80 year old body has to be considered.

HOWEVER - Supporting the team on it's travels helps keep it at the level we are now, it is up to the locals to provide the HOME support.

The four **** was not a swear word - it referred to a male chicken.

When Accrington Stanley scored the winner with seconds to go against Burnley tonight there were quite a number of fans on the pitch, they showed their emotion returned to the terraces and their involvement was NOT EVEN MENTIONED. 

Way out West - The NHS is stretched to breaking point because of a solitary outbreak of TRURO CITY FC DISEASE

Somersetspur  - Champions League draw at 5.00 pm tomorrow (Thursday). 

We've been waiting for this so I can book some holidays when all is revealed - COYS.

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Isn't it a case Ivor of not mentioning them so they don't get any publicity and perhaps therefore might not do it again?

So taking that further Dave, due to the Truro City  Football Club  CEO'S actions THEY WILL / COULD - DO IT AGAIN.

In reality the commentary team like the supporters got caught up in the excitement of the moment, if it had been as you mention they would have done what is normal in situations like a streaker going on the pitch, they would not have shown it. In the real world normal people laugh along with those enjoying the excitement.

I am not saying it is right but there are times we have to be tolerant and smile our way through life.

Truro City Football Club  should come clean and let us into it's game plan because at every turn it is there discrediting people for being passionate about their football team, on the outside looking in it appears somewhere down the line someone could be looking to build an escape hatch using the fans as an escape clause.

On 23/08/2016 at 09:26, TruroPostie said:

Any excuse to have a pop at Tisa  funny after the original post and lots of posts which seems to support the fans of the club , yourself Truro Postie  have been conspicuous by your absence  , your profile doesn't give anything away either , strange that if you check mine it gives away a lot about me ,  and Stevie B is short for Steve Bailey so I don't hide behind my keyboard ,. The Chairman/ owner might not like certain club members / fans but if it wasn't for them  there would be no Truro football club  , the fans pay their hard earned cash and have a right to an opinion , as in football we all have differing version of how our clubs are run  some good some not so good , if it carries on Truro could end up with one man and his dog  watching  then there would no need for a new ground or is that the idea? Conspiracy theory  , look forward to the next episode of Truro F C .

18 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

The problem with tolerating 1 fan going on the pitch is that you then have to draw a line. Is it OK for 3 fans to go on the pitch, or maybe 10, or 15. Perhaps TISA could tell us where they draw the line? That's if they draw any line at all.

So how do you know the person is a member of Tisa ?  Is this fact? Or  a vendetta  ?  If you are so concerned about this why not report it to the appropriate body to deal with ? Or has this already been done and if so surely  the correct action will be taken , if there is a case to answer ,  a few seasons back at the senior / junior finals day there was a streaker running on the pitch  but I don't recall any fuss being made and there were officials attending , 

Or perhaps your owner / chairman or manager could have done a Cloughie and give him a clip around the ear . Being  silly  I know ?

1 hour ago, Goldeneye said:

The problem with tolerating 1 fan going on the pitch is that you then have to draw a line. Is it OK for 3 fans to go on the pitch, or maybe 10, or 15. Perhaps TISA could tell us where they draw the line? That's if they draw any line at all.

You keep saying it was  TISA. 

So could you identify him.??????????????

No you could'nt ,could you.

I was there.No TISA supporters went onto the pitch.

Of course,I suppose you would rather believe Pete the Postie,whoops sorry Truro Postie.

Who by the way,was'nt at the game on Saturday.

So you are looking a bit of a fool with your post's.

On 23/08/2016 at 18:24, russellkeeble said:

My reading of your post is you are implying the person is a member of Tisa ?  If that is not what you meant I have misinterpreted your posting  or have I?   I see Truro Postie was on the forum earlier but has declined to respond to my post  funny that .

Stevieb, I was not implying that the person was a member of TISA.  You interpreted it wrongly! I couldn't care less who he was. My views would be the same if he was a supporter of the home team.

So answer the question Somersetspur, don't procrastinate! Where do you draw the line on spectators going on the pitch? Is it zero tolerance or dependent on the number going on?

24 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

Stevieb, I was not implying that the person was a member of TISA.  You interpreted it wrongly! I couldn't care less who he was. My views would be the same if he was a supporter of the home team.

So answer the question Somersetspur, don't procrastinate! Where do you draw the line on spectators going on the pitch? Is it zero tolerance or dependent on the number going on?

Treyew have answered your post.Your getting boring.

TISA have answered the question.

None of their members went on the pitch.