Cornwall Football Forum

1 hour ago, cat weasel said:

Will TISA let me on the coach for an away game???

Of course we would.

Why not.???

As a non TISA member it would cost £30:00.

Of course you could fill out  a application form to join TISA,which would go to the selection committee for approval.

Then the price would be capped at £20:00 for any away match.

38 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Of course we would.

Why not.???

As a non TISA member it would cost £30:00.

Of course you could fill out  a application form to join TISA,which would go to the selection committee for approval.

Then the price would be capped at £20:00 for any away match.

Sounds good to me

40 minutes ago, JENGLE said:

Good price if you ask me, as you would pay more than that in fuel if you drove yourself, well most places Truro go to anyway. On the subject of TISA, how do I renew my membership Dave?

As an exsisting member,all you need to do is pay your membership fee of £10:00 before the end of August,

Your membership is then automatically renewed for another season.

You know I dont do home games,but I do meet up with all the boys for pre match drinks before home games at the Railway Tavern.

Other than that you could give your money to any Committee member.Simon or Tom Birch,Colin Carter,Tim Mitchell,Martin White.

Good to have you on board again. this season.

If yesterday was anything to go by,it could out do last season.

48 minutes ago, cat weasel said:

Sounds good to me

Just check the fixtures,,and our travel secretary starts collecting names at the start of the week.

I must inform you ,if the bus is getting full.TISA members will take priority.

20 minutes ago, russellkeeble said:

We also take a minibus to away matches and anyone is welcome. Contact me or Barry Milligan. Just check the forum on the club website for details.

No you dont.

There was no Mini bus at Gosport,Was there one at Concord.?????????

Whats your prices.Can you say every trip will be no more that £20:00 for members.????????????????????

Mind you start offering a few Chairman freebies ,like last season,and you might get a bus to go.

TISA ALWAYS THERE,and their Mini bus.:yahoo::drink::thumbsup::):P:smiley20:

56 minutes ago, russellkeeble said:

There may not have been a minibus to Gosport BUT we did take cars and we did not charge more than £20. We were at Concord with a minibus and we did not charge more than £20. We aim to NEVER charge more than £20 as the Supporters Club contribute from their funds if needed. 

Well done.

I wonder where you got that brilliant idea from.If you want any more info,on how to run a financially successful supporters club.Give us a shout.

And as for checking details on the Official forum,do me a favour.:SM_carton:That place is a joke.Where's the new one.?

Another thing is whats happening to the Supporters shop in Kenwyn Street ,that was going to be open by last Christmas.?

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 10:27, somersetspur said:

Awesome day.

On and off the field.

Will never forget the scenes in the Clubhouse,after the match.

The players and TISA family,all together,singing their hearts out.

Thats what its all about.

I am missing something here oh yes the OSC in the bar after the game showing their gratitube for a job well done, all credit to them travelling all that way but a bit of vocal support wouldn't go a miss.

I may not have travelled as far as others but due to engineering work on public transport I used 3 buses, 11 trains (yes eleven) to avoid areas where services were suspended without warning, plus grateful assistance from TISA for lifts from station to ground and back. I struggled on Saturday my heart was acting up and their help along with Steve and Vicky Clark got me through. Thank You everyone.

38 minutes ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

I am missing something here oh yes the OSC in the bar after the game showing their gratitube for a job well done, all credit to them travelling all that way but a bit of vocal support wouldn't go a miss.

I may not have travelled as far as others but due to engineering work on public transport I used 3 buses, 11 trains (yes eleven) to avoid areas where services were suspended without warning, plus grateful assistance from TISA for lifts from station to ground and back. I struggled on Saturday my heart was acting up and their help along with Steve and Vicky Clark got me through. Thank You everyone.

Get well soon buddy,always a pleasure to help friends.

Ok Dave, I shall pay my £10 shortly. I was always going to re-join but with my playing commitments it can be a struggle handing over the money. With regards to away days, each season just gets better and better anyway. This year will be no different I'm sure of that.

On another note, both the Supporters Club and TISA offer good prices on travel to away games. That can't be disputed. As long as we take plenty of Truro fans to away games that's what counts, as it really is appreciated by the players. All you have to do is look at last Saturday to see that.

Finally, hope you get better soon Ivor.

20 minutes ago, JENGLE said:

Ok Dave, I shall pay my £10 shortly. I was always going to re-join but with my playing commitments it can be a struggle handing over the money. With regards to away days, each season just gets better and better anyway. This year will be no different I'm sure of that.

On another note, both the Supporters Club and TISA offer good prices on travel to away games. That can't be disputed. As long as we take plenty of Truro fans to away games that's what counts, as it really is appreciated by the players. All you have to do is look at last Saturday to see that.

Finally, hope you get better soon Ivor.

Thats fine mate.I know you play a bit of football,but its still good to have youthful members on board.

Agree about Supporters Club's.But Jengle trust me the OSC are not in our League.

They have to use their own cars,because they cant get enough to financially put on a MiniBus,even though they get a discount from Vospers.

Also they depart late ,so they arrive to watch the game,on occasions due to traffic congestion,they have even missed kick-off.

Check out all the video's and photo's on social media of players and supporters together on Saturday,not one OSC anywhere to be seen.WHY.???????

Because they depart right after the game.

Who was with the players.????? TISA.

Thats the BIG difference.There is supporters,then there are people that go and watch.

Hi lads, I'm alright just out of travel practice or something like that, this old duffer will never learn, but a good breakfast is a must for future trips and as Steve says plenty of water, wise advice.

On Saturday Hampton and Richmond could be interesting,  their President Alan Simpson OBE was the co-script writer of Steptoe and Son, after meeting us he may consider a new football related Steptoe and Son as Frank Bruno use to say "know what I mean Harry".

And  this could also be interesting, a colour clash with the orange being too similar to Hampton's Red and Blue outfit for the referees and everyone else's liking. Could Petes favourite end up with that famous blue kit, maybe.

This is for Russell Keeble.

As treasurer of TISA,I have been doing a few sums for your trip to Canvey Island.

You did indeed take a Mini-bus,for 4 people.Knowing the mileage and fuel cost's plus the hire of the bus,and not charging more than £20:00 for these trips.

Looks like your Supporter Club funds took a big hit.Suppose you cant afford to many trips like that.

I will continue to come on board TISA until I realise it's not worth it for me. I have enjoyed most aspects and I can only hope I'll be able to make an away game this season if I have a free weekend. Loved the video of TISA and players after the game, you won't get that anywhere else.

I'm glad to see you are well Ivor.