Cornwall Football Forum

Premier League New season

stevieb

Could be interesting this coming season  after Leicester win last season can they be in the mix again , City , Utd and Chelski have new managers and have all spent big , Spurs have added some steel and a goalscoring prospect , Klopps first full season in charge and the club will be moulded in to his team and then there is North London's finest Arsenal  perhaps Arsene last season as his contract is up , but he has been tight with the purse strings , as in an interview it is like spending his own , the owner loves him for it but the fans are restless , hope they are in the mix but another unsettled season for the fans at the Emirates .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, somersetspur said:

Only undefeated team in the premiership.

Get in there.

COYS.

Good win today  but spuds  are known when the going gets tough they fade away at the end of a season  ,  long way to go yet cider Spud  but a good start for sure  keep crowing as we all know how it ends twenty years and counting old boy  .

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Good win today  but spuds  are known when the going gets tough they fade away at the end of a season  ,  long way to go yet cider Spud  but a good start for sure  keep crowing as we all know how it ends twenty years and counting old boy  .

Oh yes I forgot ,the Gooners season's always finish on a high.:yahoo:

On 10/2/2016 at 23:13, Mangle said:

Ok, shall we crown Spurs "Invincibles II" already for this season SSS? Thought not! Ha ha ha.

We will lift the Premiership,in our very last game at White Hart Lane against Manchester United.

On 10/3/2016 at 06:27, Goldeneye said:

Don't want Spurs to win the league, but don't really care if they do - they've given me so much to laugh at since they last won it 54 years ago!

Always making people happy,thats the Spurs ,way.

And your team.???????????????????????

18 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Not in the last 12 years he hasn't.:yahoo:

But more than Spurs in 54 years , sad  really having to live in the shadow of the Gunners  for so long  , and the Gunners fans are fed up with not winning a title for twelve years , what must it be like for yourselves  ?  , You have in place a good manager but can you hold on to him for much longer if you don't win a trophy ?   With utd and Chelski hiring and firing  managers for not winning trophies  how long before they start sniffing around ? .

3 hours ago, stevieb said:

But more than Spurs in 54 years , sad  really having to live in the shadow of the Gunners  for so long  , and the Gunners fans are fed up with not winning a title for twelve years , what must it be like for yourselves  ?  , You have in place a good manager but can you hold on to him for much longer if you don't win a trophy ?   With utd and Chelski hiring and firing  managers for not winning trophies  how long before they start sniffing around ? .

He won't be going anywhere - golden handcuffs...Levi is no mug.

As for 54 years, when you're as old as me, your memory only goes back about 12 years - so WAH (!):P

23 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Sorry,I have checked all the League Winners,and I cant see any team called Wenger.

So you are wrong.

You know what I mean! Hurts don't it! And it ain't changing this season. Roll on 06 November, the London Derby........

On 06/10/2016 at 00:03, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

No it does not hurt at all....it's only a game.

21 hours ago, stevieb said:
On 06/10/2016 at 00:03, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

No it does not hurt at all....it's only a game.

Sorry  up by me , older true only a game but we all get wound up at times about our clubs we support or are involved with  human nature   and a bit of winding up as well or fishing trips to get a bite  all add to the joys of being a football fan.