Cornwall Football Forum

I have a lot to say about the Official Supporters Club,and the way they were set up and run.

But I would like to say ,I will take my hat off,for Russell Keeble,who after hearing there was not enough interest to lay transport on,decided to drive his car,to Gosport tonight.

Fair play,but you could have alway's got hold of TISA and jumped on our Mini-Bus.

After all TISA members have travelled on OSC transport,before.

Or are you not permitted to do that.?

We dont bite ,you know.

2 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Can't think of anything worse!

I can.

Going in your car.

Got home at 3:15.

Not a great performance,because Gosport were nothing special,but took their chances.

We were limited with clear cut chances,and did'nt have a lot of option's on the bench.

Lee told us he is trying to get Jack Crago with us full time,to try and give us some more option's.

We dust ourselves down and move onto TISA's next away day.

A nice 6:00 start for Canvey Island ,and Concord Rangers,on Saturday.

Many Thanks for the offer & I may take you up on it some day. We took two cars and they would have been full except two people did not turn up. We got back at 1.30am after a straight and easy run back. Disappointed with the result, but early days yet. Would have liked Rocky to have come on much earlier and in an attacking role not midfield. Good to see Martin Rice even if he took a bit of ribbing!!!

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Tough season ahead for you boys methinks.

No doubt about that statement.

Problem is now,the owners/buisness men who own the Club,have what they want,which is the acceptance of planning application's for Treyew Rd Retail Park and SilverBow.No 

So now,they will wait for SilverBow to be completed,and then will be sitting on their little nest egg.

The interest in the football ,has now gone.No money.No investment means the owner's are tightening the purse string's,and we find ourselves in this position.

I know Lee was brought in because he is used to working on tight budgets,but I feel so sorry for him,because he is a top man.

But as we all told him last night,we will dust ourselves down,and get to the next away game and back him and the boys 110%

Just now, somersetspur said:

Problem is now,the owners/buisness men who own the Club,have what they want,which is the acceptance of planning application's for Treyew Rd Retail Park and SilverBow.No 

So now,they will wait for SilverBow to be completed,and then will be sitting on their little nest egg.

The interest in the football ,has now gone.No money.No investment means the owner's are tightening the purse string's,and we find ourselves in this position.

I know Lee was brought in because he is used to working on tight budgets,but I feel so sorry for him,because he is a top man.

But as we all told him last night,we will dust ourselves down,and get to the next away game and back him and the boys 110%

Unlike the Chairman,who apparently wont be attending away games this season.

36 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

What's wrong with building a new stadium at Malpas then Older. Plenty of room and a beautiful location. You might even be offered the job of having a little boat and fishing the matchday balls out of the river. Piece work of course.

Build a stadium at malpas (!) it would sink into the ground deeper than your boots do on a wet Saturday.

8 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Craven Cottage has been there for a while Older and thats built next to quite a large river.

Yup, but the river doesn't cover the pitch at high tide (!)

NEW £3 million flood defences designed to protect Truro have been officially opened.The project, funded by the Environment Agency.

There you go - you might be OK now.

On 10/08/2016 at 17:49, somersetspur said:

Unlike the Chairman,who apparently wont be attending away games this season.

New season same attack at the club/oweners & osc supporters on another forum  happy days  

Saying it as it is is not attacking, how can a club that thinks so little of it's supporters expect respect.

Remember - THE MAIDSTONE EVENTS HAPPENED. - We were VICTIMS.

What other club sells tickets to it's supporters and then inform the Police they are trouble makers resulting in a pub search in that county therefore, wasting police time with a van loaded with riot police. That size police operation would not have been put into place on the word of someone not connected to the club.

I recall a couple of weeks ago Mikey had a beef about being snubbed by Mr Masters, there must have been a love in where they kissed and made up.

Yep ------------ I shall wear my RED and BLACK to Concord Rangers tomorrow.

What celebrations are Truro City doing for Non-League Day ? - Not long before East Thurrock United arrive for the "GREAT" welcome to the attractions of Non League Football.

• 2 weeks later...

I REPEAT THIS from 12th August because there was no response

What celebrations are Truro City doing for Non-League Day ? - Not long before East Thurrock United arrive for the "GREAT" welcome to the attractions of Non League Football.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I POSTED THIS ON Tigertalk TODAY.

NON LEAGUE DAY - 03rd September 2016.

TIFOSY are hoping to use the popularity of Non-League Day to raise a large sum of money for Prostate Cancer UK through crowdfunding. 

Since starting in 2010, Non-League Day has become a firm fixture in the football calendar as grass-roots football is deservedly thrust into the limelight. 

Now Tifosy and Non-League Day want to also make a big impact through fundraising with fans given the chance to help a great cause in the shape of Prostate Cancer UK. 

I asked this a couple of weeks ago - What are Truro City doing on Non League Day, has the Supporters Club planned anything? 

SOUTH SHIELDS (Northern League level 5) 
Any budding superheroes are urged to head for South Shields for their game v Whitley Bay. the club are raising funds for Prostrate Cancer UK on the day and encouraging supporters young and old to wear superhero themed fancy dress. The supporter in the best costume will receive a prize. 

WEALDSTONE (National League South) 
The Stones have reduced entry prices for their National League South fixture against Poole Town. Adults will have to pay just £5 to get in while Under 18's pay £3 and Under 16's are allowed in absolutely free. 

MARGATE (National League South) 
Supporters in Kent can watch Margate v Hungerford for £5 for Adults and concessions, 11 to 17 years old pay £3, Under 11 free,
All Margate youth players enter free and youth players from other clubs will pay £2 if wearing their teams colours. A bouncy castle, zorbing football and face painting will be put on to keep the youngsters entertained. 

All go on Non League Day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT TIFOSY

SUPPORT THE CLUB YOU LOVE

Tifosy helps clubs raise funds online by connecting them with their global fanbase. Our mission is to enable everyone to support their club in a fair and transparent way. We call it Fanfunding.

Fans are the backbone of any sport, whether they support the largest club in the world, or a small local team. At Tifosy, we believe that fans should have a voice when it comes to the management of their club, to ensure decisions are made in the best interest of the club, the fans and the community.

That is why at Tifosy we want to give fans the opportunity to influence the growth of their club and support it financially. Clubs have thousands and sometimes millions of passionate and loyal fans, who would love to do their bit to help their club progress – and they can make a real impact. We believe that clubs who are willing to listen to their fans can realise amazing things.

Let's make Fanfunding happen at your club.