Guest Postie Pidge

LEAGUE CUP

Threemilestone 3-2 Booters

DIVISION 1

Camborne Park 2-6 Tremough

Falmouth Albion 7-2 Oxford Inn

Truro GWRSA 9-2 Crowntown

DIVISION 2

Mpad United 2-3 Gloweth United (H/T 1-3)

Shortlanesend 3-2 Calenick

Star 3-4 Halsetown

Fal Albion 7 The Oxford 2(h/t 3-2)

A game of two halves, First half nothing in it we took the lead after a great free kick from Dan Rich hit the bar and fell to Mark Jose who's defelected shot found the net, Falmouth pulled one back from the spot soon after and took the lead mid way throught he half we levelled again from an own goal but Falmouth went in 3-2 up, second half saw falmouth quickly score a fourth and left us chasing the game which gave the lively Falmouth team too much space and they took full advantage, all credit to Falmouth and well reffed by Porky

With respect to all the teams and their players, the results from Division 1 today kind of say it all as to how the league is starting to pan out. Tremough, Falmouth Albion and Truro alphabet are all very good footballing sides that the rest of the teams are going to struggle to beat. But then, it's this that pumps you up for a game on a Sunday morning!! Well played to Falmouth today - you took your chances and your gifted goals. I think all of you know you were in a game today and i'm sure the result will be different at our place.

THREEMILESTONE 3 - 2 BOOTERS

EVENLY CONTESTED GAME BOOTERS ARE VERY HARD TO BREAK DOWN AND DEFEND VERY WELL. BOOTERS WENT 2 NIL UP AFTER GOOD STRIKE FROM CALPER THEN SECOND FROM CALPER WHEN HIS 20 YARD SHOT SEEMED LIKE EASY SAVE BUT KEEPER LET IT SLIP THROUGH HANDS, GAME LOOKED DEAD AND BURIED AT 2 NIL EVEN THOUGH TMS HAD BEEN CONTROLLING GAME.

JP SCORED TO MAKE IT 2-1 WITH CRACKING VOLLEY FROM 12 YARDS THEN PENALTY FROM STEVE WHO GAVE EVERYTHING IN MIDFIELD JUST BEFORE HALF TIME

SECOND HALF WAS AGAIN REALLY EVENLY CONTESTED, BUT 20 YARD PASS FROM DAN TAYLOR PUT ME IN AND I CHIPPED THE KEEPER FROM 25 YARDS IN TO TOP OF THE NET.

GREAT GAME

GOOD LUCK FOR THE SEASON BOYS

BILLY M WHO SCORED FOR ALBION //???? :o

Guest Postie Pidge

It was, that's why I said the League Cup Quarter Finals are this Sunday! The full draw is:

CAMBORNE PARK vs GLOWETH UNITED

HALSETOWN vs TRURO GWRSA/MPAD UNITED

SHORTLANESEND vs FALMOUTH ALBION

THREEMILESTONE vs TREMOUGH