Cornwall Football Forum

duchy 5 predictions 03/11

I'll say all home wins, even though i want Grampers to do a job on Mount.

Biscovey Reserves v Stoke Climsland (home win)

St Teath Reserves v Altarnun Reserves (home win)

Mount Charles v Grampound Reserves (home win)

Also I have to go a home for P6 vs Menheniot in the Junior Cup even though we must be underdogs after last weeks shambles against Snozzle. The legend that is Steve Sparkes returns to the starting line up for the big game...

Fifth Division

Biscovey Reserves v Stoke Climsland (DRAW) Stoke Climsland appear to have improved this season, but Biscovey at home are no push-overs. A few goals in this one, but it'll end up a draw, 2-2 maybe.

St Teath Reserves v Altarnun Reserves (AWAY) A few goals in this game, as both appear to score a few, but leak a few goals in defence. 4-3 Altarnun, although could go either way.

Mount Charles v Grampound Reserves (AWAY) Grampound are missing the likes of star Duchy 5 defender Woodman, and Skipper Kev Toms due to first team call ups so arent at full strength - however the team have won 4 of their last 5, the only defeat coming against St Austell after being redruced to 10 men and conceding 2 penalties. So a close game in prospect, 3-2 Grampound I predict with the Portguese guy netting a couple for Mt Charles as he won't have Woodman marking him!