Cornwall Football Forum

Sorry Cornish Teddy Boy i didn't realise Cornwall was so big.I wasn't aware  Inverness, Hereford and timbucktoo were in Cornwall. This is Cornwall football forum isn't it

anyway in answer to your question  as he lives in Redruth and me Perranporth anywhere within and 20 mile Radius of those areas.

Falmouth Town at least own their own ground and clubhouse which is doing very well at present. The club are launching a new U-16 team next season to run alongside their very successful current U-14 side and ladies team and three men's teams. They are hoping to run an U-9s and U-10s next season as well and with Paul Murray the chairman of the youth section I believe the club is turning around. Football in Cornwall is cyclic as we all know. Not so long ago St Blazey were invincible and St Austell broke. Look how things have changed and will change again. Nothing good or bad is forever and Falmouth will have their day again if history repeats itself. 

copied and pasted from another section

1 hour ago, Tempo said:

Paul Murray is doing an excellent job in rebuilding Falmouth Town's youth structure. If you don't mind travelling then Falmouth seems like a pretty good place to be right now.

Thanks no problem with travelling just want him to be involved 

• 2 weeks later...