Halsetown 1-2 St Dennis
Holmans Cruisers 1-1 Western Inn

League Cup Semi Finals
Downderry Rovers 5-1 Wendron
St Agnes Bolsters 7-2 Packhorse

Supplementary Cup Semi Final
Perranporth 0-3 Bodmin Town

Latest info:-

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?divisionseason=637231686&league=2165125 or http://www.cornwallveteransleague.co.uk

LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL (AT ENYS PARC)

ST.AGNES BOLSTERS  (4)  7        Wisker (4), OToole (2), Arch

PACKHORSE  (2)  2        Rapsey (2) 1 pen

Well done to Kimmo and Steve, we had a few important players out, but Aggie were by far the better team on the day and apart from a 15 minute spell we had just before half time they dominated the other 75 minutes. Justin Miles and Steve Bayley didn't give much away at the back and Dan O'Toole, Ronnie Sekatawa, Bill Ross and Ryd Purnell all had great games in midfield. Trevor Wisker up front was in the right place at the right time and notched four close range Gary Lineker type finishes, we gifted Aggie a few but a striker can only bury what he's given!! Never scored a bad goal!!! Dan OToole was everywhere and man of the match in my opinion and deserved his couple of goals and assists and substitute Rupert Arch still knows where the net is tapping home with almost his first touch near the end. I had a header and a penalty for us first half and only need 6 more for the 2000 goals now but who cares, we just lost a semi final and Celtic lost to Rangers on pens!!! Bad day!! That's about it really, apart from mentioning referee Nigel Nicholls who was superb as usual. Top ref, top bloke. ?  Good luck to me old mates Kimmo and Steve in the final, hope you win it gents  ?

18 minutes ago, RAPPO said:

LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL (AT ENYS PARC)

ST.AGNES BOLSTERS  (4)  7        Wisker (4), OToole (2), Arch

PACKHORSE  (2)  2        Rapsey (2) 1 pen

Well done to Kimmo and Steve, we had a few important players out, but Aggie were by far the better team on the day and apart from a 15 minute spell we had just before half time they dominated the other 75 minutes. Justin Miles and Steve Bayley didn't give much away at the back and Dan O'Toole, Ronnie Sekatawa, Bill Ross and Ryd Purnell all had great games in midfield. Trevor Wisker up front was in the right place at the right time and notched four close range Gary Lineker type finishes, we gifted Aggie a few but a striker can only bury what he's given!! Never scored a bad goal!!! Dan OToole was everywhere and man of the match in my opinion and deserved his couple of goals and assists and substitute Rupert Arch still knows where the net is tapping home with almost his first touch near the end. I had a header and a penalty for us first half and only need 6 more for the 2000 goals now but who cares, we just lost a semi final and Celtic lost to Rangers on pens!!! Bad day!! That's about it really, apart from mentioning referee Nigel Nicholls who was superb as usual. Top ref, top bloke. ?  Good luck to me old mates Kimmo and Steve in the final, hope you win it gents  ?

well put rappo was good fun few hand balls as well lol most from u . didn't think score would av been that today