Cornwall Football Forum

Referee Kit

I have the following kit available if anyone would like one:

Medium 2014 FA badged short sleeved referee top (Used, good condition although not perfect)

Medium 2014 FA badged long sleeved referee top (same condition as above)

Medium 2014 FA and RNFA badged short sleeved top (better condition). The RNFA badge is sewn on and so can be removed. The FA badge is iron on

Happy to give them away if they will get used by someone.

Hello Dane'rous. I could do with some spare kit cause the ones I have, the wear and tear is starting to show as is the fact they are getting smaller and larger.

I am based in Plymouth. Could you PM more details as I did try to PM you but it said you cannot receive messages.

Cheers

Mike

7 hours ago, Mr Cornwall said:

Hello Dane'rous. I could do with some spare kit cause the ones I have, the wear and tear is starting to show as is the fact they are getting smaller and larger.

I am based in Plymouth. Could you PM more details as I did try to PM you but it said you cannot receive messages.

Cheers

Mike

Hi mate, not a problem. If you give me your email address, I'll email you some photos. I've got someone that asked about them yesterday, he's having a look later. If he doesn't take them, I'll let you know 

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

Hey Dangerous - hope this doesn't mean you're packing up. Please tell me you've simply grown out of it. :)

Not at all; I received my new kit yesterday. The first two tops I bought when I first started, I've just never used them :) Instead of being sat in my bag, I'd rather give them away to someone who would use them :)