Cornwall Football Forum

F.A. Cup Seventh round

Well, do M.U. and Wham really need a replay? Will the winner be favourites? Is being up the table in 5th & 6th against the field sitting 12th, 14th and 15th the kiss of death? What a weird and and wonderful season, could they change the rules so that Leicester could win the Cup too? Only time will tell (apart from the last bit which is a touch unlikely)!

Am I missing something? What is the point of this post? I do not get what you are talking about? Of course they need a replay......probably will be favourites....."kiss of death".....???... what....change the rules for Leicester....???

Nonsense. And I have wasted 2 minutes of my life reading, then replying, to it. 

MANGLE - PLEASE DO NOT READ, LIFE IS TOO SHORT

Sorry to confuse you young Mangle, l was suggesting that with both teams chasing a possible place in European competition next season they did not want yet another game which might sidetrack their ambition. I further expound that all the other teams in the top half of the Premiership have started F.A. Cup fixtures as favourites only to fail to progress. The bit about Leicester was admittedly total and utter rubbish. Hope that clears it up!

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

Am I missing something? What is the point of this post? I do not get what you are talking about? Of course they need a replay......probably will be favourites....."kiss of death".....???... what....change the rules for Leicester....???

Nonsense. And I have wasted 2 minutes of my life reading, then replying, to it. 

Over thinking again Mangle, its only a game....stop wasting your life - support the mighty Tottenham to give purpose to your being.

Just watched the highlights versus Watford, just spotted assenholes problem - too many players wearing pink or lime boots :SM_carton:

On 13/03/2016 at 22:17, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Over thinking again Mangle, its only a game....stop wasting your life - support the mighty Tottenham to give purpose to your being.

Just watched the highlights versus Watford, just spotted assenholes problem - too many players wearing pink or lime boots :SM_carton:

Nothing wrong with the boots just the players wearing them ?