Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL League and Cup Results - 27/10/07

FHFL League and Cup Results - 27/10/07

I have spent the last week in deepest darkest scotland with work all week so sorry for not updating the league table, will be updated this evening with all the results from this afternoon.

FHFL 1- I've also been told that Holmans points which were deducted off them against St Day return to them after appeal to league, can anyone confirm this matter, so that we can update table?

Rich

Guest BenTimmo

FHFL 3

Helston Ath (III) 1 - 3 Troon

A good performance from Troon in this game, while Helston probably underperformed, full credit goes to the winning outfit here, good luck with the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

Guest Postie Pidge

Frogpool 1-3 Pendeen was the Barker Bowl 1st round

Division 3 (the rut continues, but gets worse!)

Lizard Argyle 7-0 Frogpool/Cusgarne (H/T 3-0)

Thanks to the referee who had a good game

Guest Frogman

Pidge! what happened?! :o

feel free to ask me the same question...!

can I just say thanks to ricardo for sorting out the league table and circulating the results every week. :c: hopefully you can report a good result for the mighty frogs next week :yahoo:

Pidge! what happened?! :o

feel free to ask me the same question...!

can I just say thanks to ricardo for sorting out the league table and circulating the results every week. :c: hopefully you can report a good result for the mighty frogs next week :yahoo:

They lost, thats what happened :P They did "wake" up a bit in the 2nd half and had a few shots on target just couldn't find the net. I think they should of at least had 1 goal for thier efforts :thumbsup: Better luck next week Frogpool :drink:

Falmouth Ath Res 5 V Cury 2.

Great game played in good spirits by both sides.0-0 at half-time, Athletic took a 2-nil lead early in the second half,but Cury came back strong and also had 2 quick goals to pull back into the game.However Athletic again took the lead with 10mins remaining,and while Cury pressed for another equalizer they were caught out at the back and Ath went further ahead. In injury time Ath scored their final goal albeit against the run of play.

mullion 5 lanner 5, great game, mullion with a stronger team, lanner with a weaker team, very fair, good battling by both sides, great game end to end, mullion will cause upsets with this team.

Mawgan 4 - 2 Rosudgeon

This was a good game and played in the right spirit, Mawgan took the lead with McPhilbin getting on the end of a Matt Ruse flick on and beat his man and beat the keeper with a low shot, Ben Trerise made it two after some good one touch football fell to his left foot and he curled the ball into the bottom corner. Rosudgeon came out the stronger team and for the 1st twenty minutes had Mawgan on the back foot and scored with a well worked goal. Mawgan woke up after this and got the ball down and played some good football and Jordan Davies got his head to a cross to restore the 2 goal cushion. Mawgan increased the lead through Steven (spike) Hughes who broke clear and thumped the ball past the keeper. Rosudgeon who never gave up then had a late rally and scored with virtually the last kick of the game.

a good victory for Mawgan after losing to Pendeen the week before and it could have been a few more if i am being honest with the Rosudgeon keeper coming out on top in 5 one on ones. Mawgan still have to be more ruthless in front of goal if we want to do anything this season.