Cornwall Football Forum

Big Game Saturday 27th - Something has to to give..

Yep there are signposts to the Sports Centre around the zoo area, i'll pop a map or something similar on here tomorrow. You could park at the school (Newquay Tretherras) but the Sports Centre puts you guys right next to the changing rooms. Looking forward to this game alot.

The team pub is the Mermaid down on Porth beach again i'll see if i can pop a piccy with directions up on here tomorrow. :drink: :drink:

St Austell produced a performance that deserved the result today, With Martin Giles playing his last game before he makes the step up to Foxhole 1st team scoring a Hatrick and Phil Hutchings poping up with 1 and Steve Kellow netting the other goal.

To be fair if it was not for the p6's goalie the result could have been a lot more.

I must say how good the pitch is at p6's.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::drink::drink::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It was a great result for us yesterday and we really were up for the match which shows in winning the game 5 - 0 P6 are a good team and we wanted to prove that we can beat good teams. I would also like to say that there pitch is a very good one at that too. cheers

After all that practice friday night with the left boot mate it paid off getting on the score sheet yesterday.

Great win for St A yesterday. They out battled us, outplayed us, wanted it more and were the better side in every department. I find it amazing that some of these guys don't play first team - there cannot be much between st A 1st and seconds.

Time for the P6 team to take a hard look at themselves as only keeper Ringrose left the pitch with his head held high.

The only positive to come from the game was that we were bad for the first 85 minutes - we only started knocking the ball about in the last 5 minutes - I would have been more concerned had we played well but got stuffed - there is room for improvement. A couple more signings look to be clinched this week to strengthen the midfield.

Well played everyone at St A, you guys were a great team, great bunch of lads and I hope we give you more of a game in the return.