Cornwall Football Forum

CORNISH SOCCER Mag

Fantastic Issue as usual Dave..I must also send my thanks to Dave for giving me a mention as me and my wife bring the Programme Stall along to the SWPL Groundhop event at Easter. All programmes will be 4 for £1 and you can read about the 2 charities we are supporting this season on my Charity Blog http://aroundthegrounds2015-16.blogspot.co.uk/  also on the staall I will have advanced tickets for sale on the Notts Senior League Groundhop which takes place with 1 match in Friday 29th April and 4 matches on Saturday 30th April 2016..there is a coach for the saturday games from Nottingham train station. If anyone wants more information please email me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk  If you cant make the NSL Hop, I will be doing programme packs and also badge sets, again please contact me

I am on the beg to any clubs or programme editors if they have any spare current season programmes they no longer want, if at the hop, if they would be so kind to donate them to the stall, I know with the bad weather, so folks just put them in the bin.

Again many thanks Dave, the Cornish Soccer mag is superb and if Dave would like to do some subscription forms, he could place them on my stall

Look forward to meeting lots of people

Kind Regards

Rob Hornby

(Notts Senior League Registrar/Groundhop Organiser)