Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy 5 Predictions for Sat 20th October

Another exciting round of fixtures in duchy 5 this week predict your home, aways or draws

Fifth Division

Premier Sixes v St Breward Reserves ( Home )

Mount Charles v St Teath Reserves ( Away )

Stoke Climsland v St Austell ( Away )

Pelynt Reserves v Grampound Reserves ( Away )

Fifth Division

Premier Sixes v St Breward Reserves ( Home ) P6 to win by 8, 4 for Currah 3 for Probert and 1 for Leamy

Mount Charles v St Teath Reserves ( Draw ) The brazilian dude to score at least one

Stoke Climsland v St Austell ( Away ) Snozzle to win 5-0

Pelynt Reserves v Grampound Reserves ( Away ) Grampers to win by 3...Richie to score....Woodman sent off for outrageous goal celebrations at Richies goal

How's that for some predictions!!!!

dan

liking ur prediction, only problem i might not be playing due to an injury i picked up against st austell last week.

but the chances i score is about the same as seeing a flying pig :clapper:

In your game, i think Oleg (reminds me of 'the caveman' Chabel) running from his our box and scoring a thirty yarder in the top right corner :yahoo:

Results:

Grampound winning 3-1 against pelynt but match adbandent after 81 minutes due to a mass fight

but result should stay at that cos more then 75% of the game had been played

bit dissapointed that it all kicked off but a few pelynt players did say sorry

sorry dan didnt score but came close with a left foot shot :clapper:

how did every1 else do??

Duchy Five has it all - Game abandoned due to mass fight? Did Woodman get involved? did he get sent off? unbelieveable. Pelynt seemed the most placid team when we played them and you guys were pretty laid back too.

Stoke 4 - 6 St Austell?? is that right....I know stoke have been improving....but never imagined they could run St A so close.

Mount Charles stay quietly in the title race with a tidy 6-0 win.

P6 stumbled across the finish line with a 7-0 win despite one of our worst performances so far (Currah had a penalty saved too) .... There will be massive changes and a big improvement needed by the starting 11 for the big game against St A next week.

yes we did win 6 4 but some changes within the game happened because of that.we should of scored 5 or 6 within the first half but missed alot of easy opportunities and some lapses in concentration at the back let 4 goals slip in quick time.the manager noticed the problem and quickly made 2 substitutions in the first half with ten min to play.then from those changes stoke climsland didn't really have a sniff on goal.but again in the second half came back and scored 4 but could of been easily more but we find it hard to put away easy chances at the minute.