West Cornwall      1v1     Threemilestone

DIVISION 1
Penryn Ath 3rds   7v1   Perranporth Res

DIVISION 3
Penwith Exiles  3v0      West Cornwall Res

Edited by Dave Deacon

Trelawney premier

West cornwall 1-1 Threemilestone

Fast flowing game throughout, some brilliant bits of play involved. A slightly  even game if honest, although west cornwall should probably push on and be top 3 at least this year. Goalscorer for tms was Adam  Rosevear.

All the best to west cornwall keeper, not sure what happened but hope he makes a swift recovery.

Edited by ArseneWanger

Trelawney premier

West cornwall 1-1 Threemilestone

Fast flowing game throughout, some brilliant bits of play involved. A slightly  even game if honest, although west cornwall should probably push on and be top 3 at least this year. Goalscorer for tms was Adam  Rosevear.

All the best to west cornwall keeper, not sure what happened but hope he makes a swift recovery.

Cheers pal, just out of hospital in a cast with a fractured foot! Was only asked to help out for a bit too! Not sure what I've done to the lad, but the guy I clashed with put me in hospital last time in the Percy Stephens final! Think he's got it in for me!!! No comments on the game as I wasn't there long enough, but all the best for the season!!

Well reported erby, Mousehole hit woodwork few times & Troon also once. Good game, we unlucky not to get all 3 points really.

U probably would of had all 3 points if your team didn't shoot from 25/30 yards all the time I've never seen a team shot so much and 95% of them went wide or iva the bar. I watched the game and thought a draw was a fair result both teams missed chances.. 

Well reported erby, Mousehole hit woodwork few times & Troon also once. Good game, we unlucky not to get all 3 points really.

West Cornwall 1 - 1 Threemilestone

really disappointing result for the blues today, got to disagree with the above report, our keeper and then sub keeper had nothing to do all game and we had numerous efforts, we need to be more clinical to put these sorts of games to bed. We scored through Ian Chatfield within a few mins and half way through second half conceded from a well taken set piece. In my opinion we could have had a couple pens but our wastefulness in front of goal needs to be rectified quickly. 

best of luck to Threemilestone