Cornwall Football Forum

SUNDAY NEWSPAPER REPORTS!!!!!!

Hi All,

with the new Trelawny League season starting again next Saturday, please send in your results, goalscorers, sending offs, post and bar hitters, man of the matches, refs having great games, or any other highlight you would like in the Sunday Independent the next morning. Look forward to hearing from my old friends from last season but any club wishing to have a mention in next day's paper send me a text by 6pm on the Saturday, always glad to hear from new teams to share it out.  The Trelawny League has got its own column and I'll endeavour to mention as many teams and players as possible!!!

Thanks gents, text to 07455987850,

Rappo x

Thanks Ralph!! Who you playing for this season mate? Four Lanes again? Give us a text after the game on a Saturday bud! Have a good one mate. Cheers Pete, sorry to hear about Camborne Park but good luck with Troon. Look forward to hearing from you mate. Anyone else don't forget it's just a quick text and I'll do my best to get it in. Thanks gents.  ?⚽️

Edited by RAPPO

Knee still agony to be honest Ralph. Play bout 20 minutes and it's twice the size of the other one!! Good old osteoarthritis!! Think I'll need a few injections in it if I'm gonna get the last 17 goals mate!?! If it was 200 I wouldn't bother but this close to the 2000 feel I gotta do it now bud!! Won't go to my grave happy else! Have a good season, catch you at a game sometime mate.  ?

Good old Olderbetterwotever? Always comes on here with some great advice, gate crashing sensible people's conversations. Probably scored 3 goals in his life and kicked about 3000.

Don't know how many I scored, but it was less than 10

You need a few more Xs on that shirt size Mark. Now that's a sensible reply for you stickywiky, or wotever.