Cornwall Football Forum

Truro fans.....or are they???

Had to laugh at the picture in one of the local rags of a group of 'Truro fans' singing for the Cornish side during their recent F.A Cup match. In the picture, one had a Chelski shirt and one has a Newcastle shirt!!!!

How Cornish is that??!!!! :lol:

Guest class of 93

ive seen many man u ,liverpool,arsenal,chelsea and even leeds shirts at home park paul,all in home areas i might add!!they are the ones that watch plymuff when things are going well,you know what i mean?

Ouch that comments going to hurt!! :clapper: (either way people are moaning truro are getting the support when the moneys being pushed via heaney what does it matter what they wear?) I am sure Truro wont care as long as the money is still rolling in.

How do you know if they are actually buying second hand/out of date premiership tops? Do you not think that they may have bought them last season or whenever and still like to wear them?

And before you say it i have the latest premiership kit for the team i support thank you and shall continue wearing it for many years to come.

Class of 93.....your quite correct!!! And that really gets my goat!!! I would never support a club whilst wearing another clubs shirt. Surly that just cant feel right!! Ive also seen quite a few people chucked out of Home Park for wearing other clubs kits!! This has caused problems and stewards have removed the problem!! Good move I say!!!

Guest crosser

personally i would be more concerned if fans wearing blazey shirts, newquay shirts etc were pictured supporting truro, personally i have worn many a west ham shirt to a torpoint game does this make me a bad person :o

Guest class of 93

paul,it gets my goat too,really dont understand the i follow two teams theory,apart from wot people like yourself ,crosser and many others who follow their hometown swpl,ecpl,etc etc teams and a top flight team.

I actually support 3 teams,England, QPR and anyone playing australia!!!

Theres no problem supporting to sides, ie a league side and then enjoying your local football. But to me, if I was going to watch St Blazey and I didnt have a Blazey shirt I wouldnt go wearing any other clubs shirt!! Just wouldnt feel right.