Cornwall Football Forum

who has moved, who is thinking of moving and who is staying?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee its not true. I haven't been on here cause of work. Nothing else. Loving the banter tho

It is true and you know it funny how you comment now Andrew

​Do you think he's ( jft96 ) got something against Torpoint maybe Marypoppins ??

I can guarantee its not true. I haven't been on here cause of work. Nothing else. Loving the banter tho

​Do you think he's ( jft96 ) got something against Torpoint maybe Marypoppins ??

​I think so JayC.

At the end of the day, if those players were pivotal to Torpoint, it doesn't go for much... they came bottom half of mid table.

Yeh course he has! because he got bombed last season 

Who has moved? who is thinking of moving? and who is staying?.......and who cares????????

​A lot of folk care older - it's frustrating when you lose good players and seemingly can do nothing about it.

​Just being cynical mate. Gave up on the movement of players a long time ago.

Doesn't matter how good a season you have, or if you win things, the same old faces move around all the time.

As a club, we don't really sign these players anymore, waste of time and effort. So, I for one...... don't care what they do anymore.

We had one geezer who moved from us, and another seven times in one season....load of bo**ocks to me.

Who has moved? who is thinking of moving? and who is staying?.......and who cares????????

​A lot of folk care older - it's frustrating when you lose good players and seemingly can do nothing about it.

Doesn't matter how good a season you have, or if you win things, the same old faces move around all the time.

As a club, we don't really sign these players anymore, waste of time and effort. So, I for one...... don't care what they do anymore.

We had one geezer who moved from us, and another seven times in one season....load of bo**ocks to me.

Dan Jennings? 

Dan Jennings? 

​nope.

At the start of June I wasn't sure what I wanted to do after vospers management moved.

vospers have said they want me to stay but wasn't sure who was new management. I have had no contact but can confirm a club has been in contact and will be meeting the staff in the next few weeks. Taking a break from the West

A lot of movement at Bodmin, Obviously couldn't find A replacement goalkeeper so tempted Miller back. Sad to see. Parkway have made some strong signings and in my book are favourites again. Can't see St Austell lasting the pace this season they were fortunate at times last year, but what a season we have in prospect.

A lot of movement at Bodmin, Obviously couldn't find A replacement goalkeeper so tempted Miller back. Sad to see. Parkway have made some strong signings and in my book are favourites again. Can't see St Austell lasting the pace this season they were fortunate at times last year, but what a season we have in prospect.

Why on earth would you be sad about it ??? The kind of football they play is a joy to watch... I can't see why fans love to Slag off Parkway. I praise good footballing teams throughout the seasob on here.. ie.. witheridge, godolphin and exmouth amongt others. You don't always win trophies by playing good footy but can gain a lot of respect.

I'm more sad with the fact they were unable to attract another goalkeeper to replace Kevin. I think Parkway have some very talented individuals, and the likes of Colwell returning will only make them stronger. Maybe incorrect but St Austell might be resting on their laurels, Not yet started training and with players leaving it could be a shock to the system for them this year. 

I'm more sad with the fact they were unable to attract another goalkeeper to replace Kevin. I think Parkway have some very talented individuals, and the likes of Colwell returning will only make them stronger. Maybe incorrect but St Austell might be resting on their laurels, Not yet started training and with players leaving it could be a shock to the system for them this year. 

​Has Harry Evans resigned for St Austell?

The league will be out of pway bodmin and St austell. I think pway and bodmin will have better chance as they both have strengthened with top players whereas St austell haven't, but as reigning champions you can't rule them out. 

The young lad Bowyer that St Austell have signed could well surprise a few!

​Has Harry Evans resigned for St Austell?

Under the current system players don't have to be resigned. They're retained until someone else comes in for them and transferred.

All the confirmed transfers to date are shown on another thread on this SWPL sub-forum.

Apologies. I still believe it to be true but we will leave it at that. At Austell back in training this week, will be interesting to see who turns up. I hear the boy wetter might be signing for us at St Dennis.  If we clinch that deal I for one will be a happy man!!!

Edited by TheoMedlin

I heard from Dan Namcarrow in Asda that Evans has returned to Falmouth. Great signing for them, not so good for St Austell!

I think it's a Lidl harsh to be telling the forum that people are out there shopping for players. I've also heard rumours in Tesco, so every little helps

Edited by Mr Cornwall

Elburton have added this season can't see them being in the bottom 3 . Think someone maybe pumping a half decent budget back into them Richard Maddison and lee Rundle are signing 

2 bang average players at best. So maybe 4th from bottom 

Bang average are you sure, both great players to have in any team plus Maddison has gone back to saltash as have most players who left to support new manager