Cornwall Football Forum

FIFA where will it end

Good old Blatter won't resign . hanging on to his perks . surely they should suspend the election  until after the investigation into corruption. .?   How can anyone support this bloke . world football looking very grubby .. The beautiful  game not at FIFA  a sham of an organisation . should not be allowed to run a tiddly winks league . 

Sepp Blatter is the main culprit. Why award the World Cup to a tiny nation with no football pedigree. FIX! FIX! FIX!

I hope all the main sponsors pull out in protest. When he goes then maybe things will look up but until then don't bother.

Unfortunately it does show the state of the game at the top level.  What I would love to see is when Blatter is given his coronation the FBI come on stage and says YOUR NICKED.  His time will come.  But does it not show that around the world the game is more corrupt now than it has ever been, yet Blatter says NOTHING TO DO WITH ME GUV.   Say it all doesn't it.

Blatter thinks about money, fraud, bribes, corruption rather than football. Majority of Fifa could have got rid of him but they kept him. (Probably bribed). How about some new blood ? A president that has actually played football, knows football, and respects football ? Platini (maybe) Luis Figo (fresh ideas), just a couple to name but surely better than dear ol Blatter. 

I don't see the problem.

whats wrong with qater hosting a world cup?if they can get it ready in time why shouldn't they be given the chance.

the worlds full of corruption where money and power is concerned or am I wrong?

The problem with Qatar getting the vote is the way the workers are being treated to build the stadia . several have died already . did you not see the news with the protest at FIFA election . with all the crosses outside represented the dead workers . great  so much for human rights . if it was a western country abusing workers it would be headlines around the world . the beautiful game. Tarnished by greed and backhanders . as fans we knock our own FA  but the world body does what it wants . the FANS don't matter . perhaps uefa  should boycott the world cup . perhaps then FIFA  and sponsors would maybe think about the stench that comes from the top . if the European teams went alone  there would be no problem with sponsor's just see the money generated from Champs league . and it would not interfere with the league fixtures . someone has to take a stand .  it has to start somewhere  .

I don't see the problem.

whats wrong with qater hosting a world cup?if they can get it ready in time why shouldn't they be given the chance.

the worlds full of corruption where money and power is concerned or am I wrong?

​It is and Sepp Blatter is at the heart of it all!

What they were all hoping was he would die in post, that's the norm for these organisations, now they will go all out to nail him before he snuffs it.

It won't happen of course, as at his age they will claim ill health, or dementia, or some illness. Then deportation courts and so on.

He'll walk, or be carried out of trouble no doubt. Platini....no way, He's a Frenchman with an agenda against us.

Its getting worse by the day more stories coming out . Ireland having hush money for the Henry handball so they did not appeal for a replay . the American Chuck Blazer admitting taking  bribes . the beautiful game .....rotten from the top . perhaps their assets should be frozen . and a new organisation set up to run world football. How can FIFA survive .? I hope who ever is involved gets a jail term .