NALDERS SUNDAY LEAGUE CUP

FIRST ROUND

CALENICK V GLOWETH UTD (AWAY WIN)

CAMBOURNE . PK. V STAR INN (HOME WIN)

CROWNTOWN V FALMOUTH ALB. (AWAY WIN)

REGENTS V HALESTOWN (HOME WIN)

TREMOUGH V OXFORD (HOME WIN)

TRURO GWRSA V M - PAD (HOME WIN)

FELLAS, THIS IS ONLY MY OPION. ITS A BIT OF WEEKLY BANTER... SO PLEASE PUT YOUR PREDICTIONS

DOWN. AND SEE HOW YOU GET ON. MAYBE PIDGE CAN KEEP A SCORE . OR SOMETHING AND. A LITTLE

TROPHY. AT THE END OF SEASON TO THE CHAP WITH THE HIGHEST PREDICTIONS ? WHAT DO YOU THINK.

:thumbsup::clapper: :D

Guest el nino

CALENICK V GLOWETH UTD (AWAY)

CAMBORNE . PK. V STAR INN (HOME)

CROWNTOWN V FALMOUTH ALB. (AWAY)

REGENTS V HALESTOWN (AWAY)

TREMOUGH V OXFORD (HOME )

TRURO GWRSA V M - PAD (HOME)

The Gloweth game will be tight again, last week they held us at 3-3 and we hit 4 in extra time. Hopefuly we wont take so long this weekend. :thumbsup:

Oxford .v. Tremough will / should be interesting. Tremough will either blow us away by having the 11 best footballers from the whole campus (!), or struggle to get out of bed due to massive student party induced hangover! Either way, the Oxford will be there to win the game so best of luck to both teams.

Calenick .v. Gloweth - don't know anything about either team so will go with the forum on this one, away win.

Camborne Pk .v. Star - home win.

Crowntown .v. Falmouth Alb. - away win.

Regents .v. Halsetown - home win.

Truro Alphabet .v. MPad - home win.

Enjoy the games everyone.

......excuse me chaps :angry: ........TMS do not have a bye !!

TMS V BOOTERS SUNDAY 4TH NOVEMBER .......as all of you who attended the meeting and actually listened will remember that Booters had closed this weekends date prior to the season .

2ND ROUND TO BE PLAYED SUN 11TH NOVEMBER BEFORE ANYBODY ASKS .

HOPEFULLY MAKING CUP DRAW LIVE ON RADIO IF DEACS CAN AGREE A TIME . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It should be a cracker.? chelsea should walk it. dont you think. so. what about your own match. i dont think

that you will have it all your own way.......ST K. have had a desent. start to the season. i supose with a top

quality assister like keir. laying them on for you. you should p*** it. good luck for tomorrow, :thumbsup:

Guest geachy1

who are they, who are they, who are they. no deano, they are strong favorites to win the cup. the league thought it was best . if they. got a bye. just to make sure.....there not called TMS anymore its chelsea.....

above is a quate from billy mc

who are they they are the team currently top of the sunday league and the team u lost 3-1 to.

if were chelsea as you say , does that make you derby