Cornwall Football Forum

Naughty Supporters Banned!

Speaking to one of those banned yesterday at Arlesey he told me he had written to the club, another told me he had written to Dunstable FC.

There was NO Damage from the smoke sticks in fact as Dunstable said any damage to the end in question was minimal, there is no proof Truro City supporters caused any damage.

There was no way of anyone knowing the room was a boardroom, it was a room with a glass door opening straight onto the public area, in such cases Football Authority rules state there should be a security man stationed at the entrance, there wasn't one. People talk when not in hearing distance of the Chairman, I understand that the person entering the room asked the Chairman why the team were told to ignore the travelling fans who to quote a Dunstable source were MAGNIFICENT, it was also mentioned NO SWEAR WORDS were used.

djs - As you were not there postings worded in the manner you have chosen to have pre-judged the situation are not helpful to either the Club or those supporters who were.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get real folks.....all of it is financed by the development company, its all about the ground, not the team, not the club.

You don't think the two could possibly finance it all....do you !? you need real money for that, Yer havin a laugh if you do LOL 30k a month going in from helical is what I've heard ! They may well have bumped in the £50k bond, which they get back don't forget, but after that it was work, work, work all the way to develop the ground to make money....end of.

It does not matter whether TAFC survives or not, it is, always has been about the money that can be made from it all. No different than the previous incumbent, made it and left LOL

Mountaineer,

I could comment on the way that you have interpreted MY comments, which were certainly not written with the meaning that you have put on them. I did write 'seem' and all of my comments were based on what have been reported on here and elsewhere as pretty much true, as opposed to 'pre-judging' anything.

However, I take your point and will refrain from commenting in any way on anything that I do not witness in person. I assume that you will be asking everyone else on this, and every other, forum that you post on to do the same, and perhaps include yourself in that.

Happy Christmas.

djs - Fair point.

I do attempt to practice what I preach.

I may be a little touchy on this matter but to see friends who are the most gentle people you would wish to meet banned and their photos displayed like a police line up is wrong, the football world thought Blyth Spartans fans wonderful when they let off their flares (more dangerous than smoke sticks) when they beat Hartlepool last week. They said it was good television.

I think it could be that I would consider myself a lesser person if I turned my back on my friends.

Over the years football administrators have been referred to as old farts, well this old fart enjoys seeing people enjoy themselves in a non violent manner.

Enjoy your Christmas, no offence intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it.

It is becoming blatantly obvious,what the agenda with Adolf is.

TISA bus is full,and is costing £5 per head,now the Club are trying to run a coach for free,if they can get a response.

You just got to laugh.

Problem is,he cant compete with TISA.

We have bought our own bus,and it only cost us fuel money,to go to games.

Adolf,have got to pay for the bus,then lose money,with fuel costs and no supporters payments.

Wonder how long this idea will last.?????

But what is the point of running a TISA bus is they won't be allowed entry into the game ? Or haven't Weymouth agreed to uphold the ban?

Not all TISA members are banned.

No Official confirmation,from the Club,on what is happening NYD.

Same thing happen,at Arsleley.

TISA went,and the banned boys watched from a hill next to the ground.

Saved money getting in,and watched the whole game.

The hill was right behind the goal,so second half,all the Truro supporters were together.

So Adolf's bans are really working. :yahoo::drink: .

Even went into their Clubhouse after for a pint.

CLASSIC.

I see The Mountaineer, regular contributor of this parish, has washed his hands of Truro City FC and bought a season ticket at his local league club.

Fed up with the bannings and infighting. Weymouth FC carry a message on their official website stating that the 7 TISA fans will not be allowed entry to the New Years Day game. Extra security will be on hand.

I see The Mountaineer, regular contributor of this parish, has washed his hands of Truro City FC and bought a season ticket at his local league club.

Fed up with the bannings and infighting. Weymouth FC carry a message on their official website stating that the 7 TISA fans will not be allowed entry to the New Years Day game. Extra security will be on hand.

Weymouth also have banned fans,for the violence at the Dorchester game,recently.