Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League - Saturday Oct 25th 2014

I was actually the player who got punched by the coward Falmouth player, I made a fair honest tackle to which even the ref said "good tackle player" and I've ran off to join the attack and moments later am cheap shotted from the side by a little rat who was the only person to feel he was hard done by, so the punches and the headbut that he took from my teammates were justified. And almost every1 of your teams would react in the exact same way! 1 IN ALL IN. And to all you making opinions on what happened on Saturday when you wasn't their can you not find anything better to do with your lives.

Umm! Not so sure if your club will be too happy with this post, especially "so the punches and the headbut that he took from my teammates were justified" - could well have got everyone in big trouble once the CCFA read this tomorrow!!! Do you really want this post to remain on here? I suspect if it stays it will bring probably a lot more problems that presumably already facing anyone!

I was actually the player who got punched by the coward Falmouth player, I made a fair honest tackle to which even the ref said "good tackle player" and I've ran off to join the attack and moments later am cheap shotted from the side by a little rat who was the only person to feel he was hard done by, so the punches and the headbut that he took from my teammates were justified. And almost every1 of your teams would react in the exact same way! 1 IN ALL IN. And to all you making opinions on what happened on Saturday when you wasn't their can you not find anything better to do with your lives.

Umm! Not so sure if your club will be too happy with this post, especially "so the punches and the headbut that he took from my teammates were justified" - could well have got everyone in big trouble once the CCFA read this tomorrow!!! Do you really want this post to remain on here? I suspect if it stays it will bring probably a lot more problems that presumably already facing anyone!

You should not be trying to help this club Dave! From what i read on here & what i have heard around local football, from the top down this club are not your run of the mill nice people. Leave them dig their own grave & leave them get kicked out of the league....on the plus side, fewer teams will help as there is not enough refs for all the teams anyway, so get rid of these agro teams & maybe we will not have loads of referee's finishing every year. i think the league should stop taking new teams for 3 years & clubs should have no more than 3 teams. Lets get the league sorted & weed out the dros, no place for morons like this in our football, it just drags the good name of cornish football through the mud.

Gulval11 - what a absolute moron. Ive read some ridiculous comments on this forum over the years, but i would say your comments have just done your "violent" team absolutely no good whatsoever! Talk about hiding the evidence. Youve just sung like a canary!

"Punches and headbutts justified" - i hope the CCFA are taking this down!

Best result for everyone is if you bunch of thugs are thrown out of the league.

Mangle do you know what your actually talking about, don't act like Falmouth are the victims here, they were in there swinging as well (6-7 players) plus fatty from sideline, so don't make out this was onesided, best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and let it be dealt with by the correct people.

Maybe instead of blaming each other and justifying anything that happened, a short public statement from both sides accepting that it was wrong and an apology might go down a lot better? Would certainly go down better with the CCFA if they were to look on here and see both sides apologise and accept there is no place for that on a football field, or in society, and will accept whatever punishment they hand out. A little remorse perhaps.

Everyone that's played penwith knows what theyre about and what theyre like. And with all the above comments means i don't even need to stir the pot as you my friend gulval 11, have just addmitted to violent conduct and as for saying Falmouth players getting involved not one punch was thrown apart from the very first one! Which is totally unacceptable and i do believe a massive ban should be issued!

On behalf of the management and the players from penwith exiles we would like to apologise to Falmouth Town, the match offcial, duchy/Trelawney league and ccfa also anyone else effected by the event on Saturday afternoon, the club does not condone these actions and those involved will be dealt with accordingly by the club management and the ccfa, I can assure that this will never happen again and those that were involved will be punished by the club.

.......and on a lighter note!!!

Holmans 0-2 Four Lanes

Following the disappointment at windswept Wendron where the only highlight was Hammers impression of a human bowling ball taking 2 players out (accidentally I might add don't want us to be accused of deplorable violence on a footie pitch) a calmer less windy and more sedate Blaythorne was the setting for this div 3 clash, I had managed to wriggle out of my little holiday in the sunshine so lined up with another makeshift side as once again the Friday night Saturday morning Bermuda Triangle obviously located in the camborne area meant we were on the bones of our asses due to player no shows!!! Clearly our younger players are not as 'hardy' as the more ancient members of our squad .....(.yes Batchy and Lavo this includes you!) who could do Twilight Thurday, Berkley Friday football Saturday Twilight saturday Macnamaras Sunday team the following morning hoping by half time the deficit wouldn't be to bad as we were just sobering up.....a famous 5-0 down to go on and win 6-5 springs to mind out at Nacegollan.......lovely place to play on a Sunday :)

Anyway back to this match both sides started brightly with a couple of chances each our Turkish international Tarik was back causing a nuisance down the wing but both keepers not really having to do to until Four Lanes broke the deadlock with a speculative punt up field gingani probably not as tightly marking as we would have liked....by about 3 gingani belly distance away.....that's how we measure things these day the metric system is dead! Four lanes got a flick on and they went 1-0 up.....which was a bit annoying. Luckily Gareth Edwards making his Holman's season debut was upended by about 2 gingani Bellys inside the penalty area giving us a chance to get back in the game......sadly Shane met a keeper that Had the reactions of Gordon banks against Brazil in the 70 World Cup and we trailed in 1-0

Sadly the 2nd half saw us shuffle a few things around Mark 'pal lister' Richards came on into the midfield with Lavo and managed to lose all control of his feet like Bambi on ice and impressively managed to get his body horizontal before landing on his back...ouch! Lavo not to be outdone had been watching cartoon re-runs of Hong Kong Phooey and a spectacular overhead took the ball....and a four lanes player....£10 later he was devastated mainly because he hates spending money :). Four Lanes got a 2nd and we probably had the better of the last 10min but just couldn't find a way through so a bit of a disappointing defeat luckily we get to go to four lanes during the winter months when I'm sure their will be no chance of fog up there being so much closer to the sun :)

Just to add a few things before I finish. I haven't mentioned the Ref yet which obviously I must as it seems the 'fashionable' thing to do these days! We had a ref on her debut...yes I said 'her' she was a young ref thrown into adult men's football and sure she made some mistakes but probably not as many as me that afternoon because I was crap and frustrated and had a few little moans but she did a good job, tried to keep the game flowing and most importantly her being there meant we had a game of football.....yes she has things to learn and in my opinion probably gave a couple of decisions on shouts from both sides but if she keeps going I'm sure that no side will argue if she was appointed to them.

Now let's take into context what I've just written and then all the garbage that has been written above my post about two teams who have ended up (allegedly) in a mass brawl! If our ref was there and had to deal with that I don't think and rightly so she would want to officiate again why put any young referee no matter what gender in that position. We had an incident last year where things got a bit heated and I went into our changing room and ripped into my own team saying I was disgusted about what went on. I think the two sides at the centre of this disturbance ought to think about doing the same pretty quickly before it either happens again or at least to show a little remorse to the CCFA.....anyway rant over

So after waking up on Sunday looking like this I would like to give a big thumbs up to the Falmouth player who is clearly in the wrong sport, I didn't see the initial incident but what I did see was a Falmouth player on the floor so I went over to see if he was alright and gave him a hand up straight after this I turned around and was greeted by I fist to the eye not once but twice, so yeah everyone can have their own opinions and can slate exiles all they want but unless you was there I think your opinions may aswell be left to yourself

after working a 10 hour shift Saturday and waking up to apparently headbutting someone i was very amused to see 4/5 people from other teams throwing my name around,

2 exiles players with black eyes and falmouth players and managers admitting they was in the wrong people still insist on just punishing exiles lol.

no one has ever enjoyed a new team do well, just look over the last 10 years any team that recruits new players and starts doing well automatically gets jumped on. exiles dont condone anything that happened and will answer to the ccfa. but a few people on here really need to look at their own clubs rather than commenting on something they didnt see. iv seen the facial injuries by some of the exiles not good

Was no disrespect aimed at penryn just towards Phil I expect penryn will give us a good game just like Falmouth did, just abit fed up of everyone aiming what happened saturday straight towards exiles, you seem to be on the band wagon aswell patch I'm guessing you must be a Falmouth player? Or you must have been there?!?

Mangle do you know what your actually talking about, don't act like Falmouth are the victims here, they were in there swinging as well (6-7 players) plus fatty from sideline, so don't make out this was onesided, best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and let it be dealt with by the correct people.

Please point me in the direction of my post(s) that are solely aimed at Penwith Exiles being the only team of the two involved at fault.

Yawn yawn yawn... All so boring! Write results Not idle threats and school boy Jibes.

End of the Day all will be dealt with Accordingly.

Ps... Hows the legs Pitty??

Legs are fine Ralph just a bit threaders with the result......plus I'm itching to have a regular crack in midfield.....life in the old dog yet :)

Leave it to the relevant people to sort and deal with accordingly

Justified...how?

Would just like to defend myself as I'm the 'player with the black eye' all my moaning was out of frustration today, frustrated that I was kicked by a Penryn player yes, frustrated that a couple of Penryn players were constantly trying to get at the exiles players yes,

Other than that it was a great game battled by both sides and was well contested, and as far as the managerial side we have 11 players on the pitch that do a job what happens on the sidelines is no fault of ours, good luck for the season

What happens on the side-lines is your clubs responsibility, the same as what happens on the pitch is the clubs responsibility.

You were frustrated because you were kicked ! your playing football, it happens.

Bit of argy bargy after the game again, you all need to take responsibility for your, and your supporters actions, big trouble coming your way by the looks of it.

Oh no don't get me wrong a physical game is a good game, but if you don't appeal you won't get anything, also as far as after the game argy bargy goes I would like to say that as a player I was already in the changing rooms and didn't see that.....all in all was a good competitive game I thought

• 5 weeks later...