Cornwall Football Forum

Who will be top scorers in div 1 and 2 this season?

Bit early to tell who's going to be strong this year. Everyone is beating everyone at the mo! From who i've personally played against this season I think Alan Thomas could be a contender- got a lot of attributes. Jenksy at Truro alphabet has got pace to burn which is never nice to face as a defender! Interesting topic, maybe one to comment on in few weeks time!

<_< <_<<_<<_< Personally i think Alan Thomas will be close, is a really good striker and agreeing with Damo, he does have a lot of good attributes. I pretty much a defenders worst nightmare! (unless your in a wall preparing to face one of my free kicks of course, just certain things go without saying!!!). As for division two... Andrew Cowper for Booters should be - so long as he turns up every week!

Deano lets be fair!

u cant count thoose two goals!

i was in goal and im an outfield player.

i still only had to make 3 saves in the first half!

VERY DISSAPOINTING FOR THE BOYS

AND U GOT SMASHED OFF THE PARK!

AND RUDY FROM FALMOUTH ALBIONS WINNING ATM ISNT HE?

HES GOT LIKE 6 IN 2 GAMES!

Alan Thomas isn't fit yet. A very good job was done on him as not much usually stops him.

Crowntown will miss him badly. He'll have managed only half a game in the first three.

Could have done with his contribution today against TMS, probably the strongest side in the league.

Hopefully, he'll be back for the Sunday Cup Vs his old club Wendron next week.