Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for Arsenal.....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mangle for the rundown haven't seen the goals yet a good result but will be tight to get past Everton for fourth spot , would miss ecl but all things have to come to an end and it has not done Liverpool any harm not having to worry about euro football, perhaps the club might shake up the playing staff if we fail ?

I did actually fall asleep watching that, missus told me the result when I woke up... bah humbug.....low point of the season for me that crowd making a final. Then - you might lose and cheer me up .

',,,, older when SSS posts we all nod offLiar,you all reply to them.only after a sleep ha ha

Remember - You heard it here first Hull will win the final 2 - 1

Huddlestone and Livermore with the goals.two players who could not wait to get out of fart hat lane? Priceless SSS you even have to resort to old boys scoring against the goons he'll you sure you are an adult ?

OK SSS, what do you think I am saying in my messages? I am being pretty clear, but obviously not clear enough. I even said......."I am not claiming that everything in the garden is rosy". Yet you reply that it is what I am saying!!??!!

Bottom line is Mr Arsenal.You are happy with your Club making money,and ripping off their supporters.You are happy for your Club to win nowt,but finish top 4.You are happy to finish above Spurs.Then you tell us what a great success it all is.So what is so great.? take finishing above spurs as It winds you up ha ha

OK SSS, what do you think I am saying in my messages? I am being pretty clear, but obviously not clear enough. I even said......."I am not claiming that everything in the garden is rosy". Yet you reply that it is what I am saying!!??!!

Bottom line is Mr Arsenal.You are happy with your Club making money,and ripping off their supporters.You are happy for your Club to win nowt,but finish top 4.You are happy to finish above Spurs.Then you tell us what a great success it all is.So what is so great.?. SSS I know we support North London rivals and you seem to hate the gunners but let's turn the question back to yourself if your team finishes fourth would you consider it a good season and also prevented your neighbours the last champs league place? Our last title was a decade ago and yours was 50 years ago so both teams are falling into the level behind the top teams can either club get to the top level ? Even with the revenue the emirates makes we are a way off the elite , and spurs haven't even got their new stadium built yet so I hope not but both teams could be I am afraid playing out each season hoping to make fourth as arsene said this is a trophy in itself , I think he means a cash trophy. Still waiting for an answer SSS Or perhaps older might like to comment ? Or are you happy spending bales money( which you haven't received all of yet) on being outside the top four again and rumblings that some players want out ? And another manager on the way

• 2 weeks later...

Well well. Arsenal cannot be caught in 4th place with 2 games to spare. Well well. Champions League football beckons again. The small matter of getting through a qualifying round first of course, which can always be tricky. But I will take that. And an FA Cup final to play yet. Great season so far....

Well well. Arsenal cannot be caught in 4th place with 2 games to spare. Well well. Champions League football beckons again. The small matter of getting through a qualifying round first of course, which can always be tricky. But I will take that. And an FA Cup final to play yet. Great season so far....

Yes, thanks Man City for taking some of the pressure off, nice feeling having secured 4th position before we play this weekend. Oh and well done to West Ham today! :thumbsup:

128 days at the top of the Premiership.More than any other Club.Will someone please tell Wenger,the idea is to finish top,when the season finish.

he has. Won his target 4th place again , to be honest this is a minimum target for the fans , hope we win the fa cup and that would be a great season , but hull will have plenty to say about that , at least the epl has been closer and still might not be decided until the final day , and after some terrible results for the gunners with the injuries we had we could have been closer than what we are , in truth arsene needed to boost the squad in January but he fell short lessons need to be learned ,and transfers in the next window need to be completed quickly and the club needs to stop dithering over terms , pay the going rate and move with the times , I am afraid if the club does not learn from past mistakes we will stay behind the now top three clubs in the epl , utd will be back next season and spurs and Everton will learn from this season

Older you are wise , injuries to many to many average squad players needed more class signings in transfer windows , but will the club learn ? I hope so Fingers crossed we will win the fa cup That will make up for not winning the league , but I won't take that for granted hull are not just there to make up a nice day out , I remember Birmingham , I should say stuff of nightmares , I remember losing to west ham , Ipswich Leeds in the final one off game is any bodies , the Leeds final of 72 was one of the worst losses I can remember watching my first cup final on my dads cousins colour tv the first time I had seen football in colour the front room filled with Leeds fans And I can remember trying to hide my tears from them when we lost 1-0 a sober lesson at 10 years old on who fickle football can be the spoils to the winners the losers long forgot , so there we are my long following of the gunners the ups and downs lots of downs over the seasons but the highs have made it worthwhile like Michael thomas winner at an field Alan sunder lands last minute winner against man utd in the cup final , so lots of bad days but some good ones as well

• 2 weeks later...

Well should change the post to ,,,,,, great day to be a gooner. Fa cup winners into champs league for another campaign , cracking end to the season well done the gunners. And great for my fellow gooner mangle and myself we have got the monkey of our back after 9 long seasons will enjoy the after glow of a cup win , unlucky spuds can't beat us anymore with the taunts of when we last won a trophy not a bad day today

Don't hit me to often - I'm old.

sorry older can't make promises I can't keep ha ha , nice to see you are still on the forum but what has happened to SSS ? He is very quiet at present can't wait for his predictions for players to spurs from his source ( insider)

sorry older can't make promises I can't keep ha ha , nice to see you are still on the forum but what has happened to SSS ? He is very quiet at present can't wait for his predictions for players to spurs from his source ( insider)

Sorry to disappoint.Its summer,its cricket and holidays.

According to the media.My team have no manager,but everyone is leaving.

Lloris,Vertonghen,Pauliniho,Sandro,Lennon ,Lamela,Saldado,Townsend,Adebayor and Eriksen.

Coming in at the moment,Ben Foster,Micah Richards,James Milner,Edin Dzeko,Sammy Eto,Lakaku,Jay Rodgiuez and Lallana.

Little outside bet for new manager,if you fancy a little flutter.[My source].Claudio Ranieri.

Sorry to disappoint.Its summer,its cricket and holidays.

According to the media.My team have no manager,but everyone is leaving.

Lloris,Vertonghen,Pauliniho,Sandro,Lennon ,Lamela,Saldado,Townsend,Adebayor and Eriksen.

Coming in at the moment,Ben Foster,Micah Richards,James Milner,Edin Dzeko,Sammy Eto,Lakaku,Jay Rodgiuez and Lallana.

Little outside bet for new manager,if you fancy a little flutter.[My source].Claudio Ranieri.

My bet is on Neil Lennon, must need a challenge after playing 500 friendlies with Celtic.

sorry older can't make promises I can't keep ha ha , nice to see you are still on the forum but what has happened to SSS ? He is very quiet at present can't wait for his predictions for players to spurs from his source ( insider)Sorry to disappoint.Its summer,its cricket and holidays.According to the media.My team have no manager,but everyone is leaving.Lloris,Vertonghen,Pauliniho,Sandro,Lennon ,Lamela,Saldado,Townsend,Adebayor and Eriksen.Coming in at the moment,Ben Foster,Micah Richards,James Milner,Edin Dzeko,Sammy Eto,Lakaku,Jay Rodgiuez and Lallana.Little outside bet for new manager,if you fancy a little flutter.[My source].Claudio Ranieri. sooty SSS have to call in the admin team the c word cricket on a football forum oh god , I can put up with you being a spud but cricket you need serious help ,get it quick call for the men in white coats send for Dave deacon , older help the guy out can someone help SSS out please cricket no no nooooooooooooo

• 1 month later...

I don't mind people having a go at Arsenal or anything else for that matter. But there has to be something verging on reality in there. Ozil, waste of money? No. He is part of the team to make the World Cup Final. He is a great player. So no, not a waste of money. As for Sanchez, too early to say, but I don't think many Arsenal fans will be disappointed!

Bad day Owen still on bt sports , anti arsenal and booooring commentary with his monotone voice , perhaps arsene turned down his agent when he still was playing , I know he was Liverpool through and through but Garry Neville who spent his whole career at old Trafford is unbiased when watching games , Owen needs to stick to his nags