Cornwall Football Forum

Where are you?

It seems we are in agreement for a change, because I'm also hoping they don't win the league!

To tell you the truth, I was starting to come over all nostalgic after about thirty-five minutes of that game on Sunday. It was just like watching those Granada Television Sunday lunchtime highlights they used to show when I was a nipper. There we were, playing like a pub team at Anfield once again while Liverpool were dancing rings around us, and the only so-called 'attempt' on goal we had managed was a wild swing that probably knocked somebody unconscious up in row Double Z. Eeh, it were just like the old days, really warmed the cockles of my heart. All we needed was a commentary done by Gerald Sinstadt and the picture would have been complete (anyone under the age of about 40 will have to ask their dads).

Seriously, though, it isn't over yet but it's going to be bloody difficult now. I remember saying months ago that those defeats at Villa and Cardiff would probably cost us the title, and it looks like that's exactly what is going to happen. I certainly didn't think we would give it away to Liverpool, though, but I suppose they'll find it a bit harder next season when they have European football to drain their squad.

It ain't over till the fat Delia sings and Mourinho was born to frustrate the Kop. I predict a goalless bore at desperate Carrow

Road followed by a shinned winner by moody substitute Torres as a goodbye present on the way to Real Betis Reserves. Loving all

this stuff about Chelsea not being entertaining from Liverpool's old boys' media network....that's why we'll win the Prem ! Hansen is the only one with a brain and he knows it !

Im still here, finding it easier not to post after reading some of the posts on different threads.Im also praying that liverscum dont win the league!!

glad you weren't locked up you have been quiet for a while where is your fighting spirit gone ?Still fighting and spreading the word of Man Utd.did I read that right? Spreading manure ? Give up building rob?

• 4 weeks later...

You won't be seeing the title at your place for a few years now....no easy fix.

Absolutely!

I didn't expect United's season to turn out anywhere near as bad as it did, but it looks like they might have to get used to these 'blip' seasons for some while to come. With a bit of luck...............!

Good day for Spurs.Sherwood has gone.Now we can move forward.

move forward? To where ? Sherwood had a good win percentage and you are in Europe again so where was the problem? Who will want the job ? Levy needs to look closer to home and accept he is part of the problem he sanctioned the transfers before Sherwood picked up the reins , or is it because Sherwood is a supposed gooner ?

Rkig very quiet on this end of season ? Rob you still smarting after utd worse season for years ?

Negative steve, im on a scouting mission for Van Gaal, looking for some new players at United.City borrowed the title off us 2 years ago, but we soon got it back, just like all the other pretenders who came and went!! rob don't you mean younger players ? The squad has aged and fergie knew he did not have the time or energy to rebuild , moyes was a scapegoat but a well payed one , who ever takes over will always have the shadow of fergie hanging over old t , the same happened when Matt busby stepped down ,I think utd downfall this season has taken all fans by surprise I tipped them for second on the predictions post , to much change to quick at the theatre of dreams more like nightmares this season

move forward? To where ? Sherwood had a good win percentage and you are in Europe again so where was the problem? Who will want the job ? Levy needs to look closer to home and accept he is part of the problem he sanctioned the transfers before Sherwood picked up the reins , or is it because Sherwood is a supposed gooner ?

I notice you are quick to jump on the questions that you want to answer.

Sherwood had the worst lose ratio of all his games than all the recent previous,managers.

He is a gooner.

I will ask you again.

If Wenger left.Would you have Sherwood as your manager.????????

move forward? To where ? Sherwood had a good win percentage and you are in Europe again so where was the problem? Who will want the job ? Levy needs to look closer to home and accept he is part of the problem he sanctioned the transfers before Sherwood picked up the reins , or is it because Sherwood is a supposed gooner ?I notice you are quick to jump on the questions that you want to answer.Sherwood had the worst lose ratio of all his games than all the recent previous,managers.He is a gooner.I will ask you again.If Wenger left.Would you have Sherwood as your manager.????????no we only like foreign managers ha ha and players , not jumping on any band wagon can't play an instrument , he has been spurs through and through and has now lost his job even though he helped out the spurs , is it fair? Think not if he goes and learns his trade after the spuds fiasco I would have no problem with him running the gunners , why not we had sol and big pat from you and you had stroller graham via us

move forward? To where ? Sherwood had a good win percentage and you are in Europe again so where was the problem? Who will want the job ? Levy needs to look closer to home and accept he is part of the problem he sanctioned the transfers before Sherwood picked up the reins , or is it because Sherwood is a supposed gooner ?I notice you are quick to jump on the questions that you want to answer.Sherwood had the worst lose ratio of all his games than all the recent previous,managers.He is a gooner.I will ask you again.If Wenger left.Would you have Sherwood as your manager.????????no we only like foreign managers ha ha and players , not jumping on any band wagon can't play an instrument , he has been spurs through and through and has now lost his job even though he helped out the spurs , is it fair? Think not if he goes and learns his trade after the spuds fiasco I would have no problem with him running the gunners , why not we had sol and big pat from you and you had stroller graham via us so SSS have answered your question what about being in Europe again was he so bad , don't you need to settle down and stick with a manager for a couple of seasons and build a squad to get into the top four and challenge for the title ?

I notice you are quick to jump on the questions that you want to answer.Sherwood had the worst lose ratio of all his games than all the recent previous,managers.He is a gooner.I will ask you again.If Wenger left.Would you have Sherwood as your manager.????????

no we only like foreign managers ha ha and players , not jumping on any band wagon can't play an instrument , he has been spurs through and through and has now lost his job even though he helped out the spurs , is it fair? Think not if he goes and learns his trade after the spuds fiasco I would have no problem with him running the gunners , why not we had sol and big pat from you and you had stroller graham via us

so SSS have answered your question what about being in Europe again was he so bad , don't you need to settle down and stick with a manager for a couple of seasons and build a squad to get into the top four and challenge for the title ?

He was always a stop gap,it was in his contract,his situation would be reviewed at the end of season.

He open his mouth ,and put his foot in it ,on several occasions.

Soon as he lost part of the dressing room,that was it.

Lloris,Vertonghen,Sandro,Capoue and Pauliniho all threaten Levy they would leave,if Sherwood remained in charge.

Only one that wanted Tim to stay was Adebayor.There is a surprise,ehh.

The Goon connection,I suppose.

Sss you do get the hump very quick over any comments on your beloved team , it's banter plain and simple , and if the gunners don't win the fa cup and I don't take hull lightly , we have another trophy less season , and the gunners faithful could turn on the board and wenger , there could be a takeover bid from usmanov so my team could on one result implode , hope not but football has a way of throwing a spanner in the works ( Luton town, Birmingham ) some fans might think this as negative but I am a realistic fan can see the good and the bad of the club I have supported man and boy , so we could both be looking for new managers who knows? If we win and it's an if will wenger make it his swan song? So plenty for the goons to think about