Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash 0 v 2 St Blazey

Paul

St Blazeys superb away form continued with a classy 2-0 win at Saltash. Mike Bodys scored a cracking first goal and St blazeys created a few half chances but Saltash came into the game and missed 4 or 5 good chances. Scott Palmer made 3 good saves and one was cleared of line but St Blazey held firm. Just before half time St Blazey were awarded a free kick on the edge of the box. A clever pass didnt quit work out and the ball was put out for throw in. From there St Blazey played some neat passes and worked a opening for Nanks to slam the ball home. In the 2nd half Saltash rarely looked like getting back into the game and St Blazey looked more likely on the break. The only sour note was a back injury to Neil Burton who walked off in some pain. So thats wins at Falmouth, Saltash, Keynesham and draws at Parkway and Paulton. Not bad for a S##t team hey chaps? :yahoo:

St.Blazey epitomise everything you would expect from a great Cornish team. They will keep on and on.

Although I support another Cornish Team [TCFC] I suspect if you were to conduct a poll as to which Cornish Team would come second on everyones list of favourites [other than their own club] then St.Blazey would be at the top of the list [possibly just beating Falmouth Town].

Not sure about that BigG!! I think theres as many people out there who hate St Blazey as there is love St Blazey! But, like Falmouth, St Blazey is a ground that players enjoy playing on and supporters want to come to as its looked after well, decent pitch, vocal crowd and feels like a bigger ground if you no what i mean. Thats why Falmouth is a good ground to visit to.