Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andy howes

r.i.p.lennie stevens

ive got to let everyone know on the forum that my cousin lennie stevens have lost his long fight for life today a really great person and really great referee loved by all that knew him r.i.p.cous my thoughts are with the rest of the family at this difficult time.

Thought are with all his family at this difficult time, from me and all at Gwinear Churchtown. Lennie reffed us many times over the years, and also remember playing a few games against him. True gent.

On behalf of all fellow referees in the county, and especially colleagues from West Penwith, my I wish Lennie's family our sincere condolences at this sad time.

Lennie truly was one of the nicest guys I've met, and will be sadly missed.

R.I.P

Very sad news. I remember playing against Lennie, a very determined player. Then sharing many conversations on the side lines with him as a committee member and follower of the great Gulval fc.

A very honest and easy going man with a great sense of humour, he referee'd without fuss or farting around, Lennie will be a sad loss to Cornish football.

Thoughts and condolences to Len's family and friends.

Guest BenTheYeti

Condolences from everyone at Halsetown AFC. A great friend of the club, who would always stop long after a game for a pint and a chat. One of the finest referees too