Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Results - 19/1013

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, October 20, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Dave Deacon, October 20, 2013 - No reason given

I watched the game yesterday , haven't watched junior football for years , how you are a manager is beyond me , you have a good bunch of lads there , but you rev them up to follow you like something from the film mean machine ... After the game the opposite manager comes to shake your hand and you decide to punch him in the face , and cause a 15 man brawl which include all most of your players some of your supporters all on 2 or 3 of their squad , their were women and children their including the managers daughter , what a nice thing to see , in all of the years of going to football senior level I have never witnessed anything like it ... You sir are an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to football . A lack of respect to your team and opposition

You need to apologise massively to the opposition ,and your own players, I would start on here , then write the opposition a letter , how often do you do this , every time it's not going your way I presume , anyway that's that , please don't reply to me as we will end up in a war of words and you don't want that as there will only be one winner ..... PIP

pip whatever alias you may have its a shame your wearing rose tinted glasses, as for mean machine and not going my way your on cloud cuckoo land pal, you can write whatever you wish as a so called spectator, but as i see it you were probably the chap kicking our player in the back as he lay helpless on the ground no more comments to follow.

junior football is a platform in the county to teach good football and ethics , not demonstrate free for all terrace style brawling

anyone who does foul on or off the pitch in a way that teaches kids to play that way should have a chat with themselves

this is amatuer football

for love of the sport

i wasnt playing football you ignorant fool .. how dare you say that ..

you are a complete liar ..

i saw their manager go to shake your hand after the game you grabbed him by the throat , then punched him in the face

admit the truth and move on ....

i saw it plain and clear ,,, and the ref must of as well , because i pulled the ref away from it . the poor ref about 68-75 had no idea what to do when some 30 stone manger starts brawling like a thug on the terraces

admit you started it and apologise.... are you not man enough to do that .. or are you running scared you may be in trouble

then pip, you should make a report to the cfa and they will deal with it through the police if necessary

no one deserves assaulting in play or staff

this is football

and cornwall football would look pretty silly if the press got pics , mass brawl at level 20??

Marksy, I can assure you, I am not in the slightest bit jealous, and you suggesting that shows the opinion you have of yourself.

We have a team flying in the Combo, our seconds are holding their own in a league they have just been promoted to, our thirds and fourths are at the right ends of their leagues, our Sunday league team a top of theirs, and we have one of the best youth systems and set ups in West Cornwall. No jealousy at all.

I have seen your Titans side on very few occasions, but from what I have seen you have a very good side, especially your CM. And like I have said in my previous messages - I have been impressed by your start to Div 1.

I stick to my original point, that if there was a punch thrown, then you should be ashamed, there is no place for that.

And as I originally said, if the accuser has made this up - then they too should be ashamed for making such a false accusation.

And the 'knew fishing would get you in trouble comment' was a bit of banter - thought you could handle that with all the banter you dish out on here.

Anyway, enough from me on the matter, disappointed that this is even a matter to be discussed.

Best of luck to you all and I hope the matter gets resolved.

Marksy , I will hand a report in , I was watching your side you fool , a friends son plays for you , you are a disgrace to that team , a horrible dirty fat old man , you can't even admit your wrong , half of your players agree , you need to give up and leave otherwise your players will ... I hope you apologise to your own team ...

This cracks me up it happens every week in junior footy a little bit of handbags followed by a pint and a laugh about it. I do feel sorry for some people that think we are in the barclays premier league and it's all on camera. Funny that the victim hasn't been on crying about it. Welcome to grass roots footy

spot on mitchy matey. :yahoo: pip :yahoo::yahoo: what a small minded man you are do you really believe the poppycock u write :yahoo: according to you there was a 15 man brawl of which there were only 3 st ives players, that in itself is laughable, as for my players you needn't fret pip squeak there as loyal as they come. as for the horrible dirty fat old man thats because your misses makes a cracking breakfast :yahoo:

It's not a joke , and it's not handbags its assault you fool , your not even man enough to admit it you coward , what about the young girl whose father you punch , how does she feel after seeing that ... Joke is it !!!

Shows what you really are then ...

A liar and a fool , you need to get back to the zoo you come from , you disgraceful human being ... Why do you find it so hard to apologise , just admit you punched that man and say sorry on here and to their club and to the young girl then we will move on .

cracks me up how some folk trivialise the issues and the impact on junior developing players

cornwall deserves improving to ensure kids can play at junior level with aspirations to improve and go onto a higher level without being subjected to grown men kicking them upside the head or witnessing brawls

ive seen jaws broken in so called handbags

we have a responsibility as men like fathers

this is like kids living in abusive familys

in men want to fight , especially gaffers and players who canny keep up with the kids, take up boxing where you are one on

the clue is in the title

junior footy

i feel sorry gor those who mock standards simy because they never had opportunity as kids

the only victims are kids that witness it and think no thanks ill go play another game where there is no violence

and if you think its handbags go stand in the middle of one and see what happens

men swinging arms is no jolly

and i know grass roots and we came out of the dark ages with the feudal system

this is amatuer football grass roots not brawling

It's not a joke , and it's not handbags its assault you fool , your not even man enough to admit it you coward , what about the young girl whose father you punch , how does she feel after seeing that ... Joke is it !!!

Shows what you really are then ...

A liar and a fool , you need to get back to the zoo you come from , you disgraceful human being ... Why do you find it so hard to apologise , just admit you punched that man and say sorry on here and to their club and to the young girl then we will move on .

cracks me up how some folk trivialise the issues and the impact on junior developing players

cornwall deserves improving to ensure kids can play at junior level with aspirations to improve and go onto a higher level without being subjected to grown men kicking them upside the head or witnessing brawls

ive seen jaws broken in so called handbags

we have a responsibility as men like fathers

this is like kids living in abusive familys

in men want to fight , especially gaffers and players who canny keep up with the kids, take up boxing where you are one on

the clue is in the title

junior footy

i feel sorry gor those who mock standards simy because they never had opportunity as kids

the only victims are kids that witness it and think no thanks ill go play another game where there is no violence

and if you think its handbags go stand in the middle of one and see what happens

men swinging arms is no jolly

and i know grass roots and we came out of the dark ages with the feudal system

this is amatuer football grass roots not brawling

Dont think i was mocking the standard as i have played in and around this level since the age of 16 back then there were some heavy tackles/handbags/ fisty cuffs or whatever you want to call it, i totally agree things have moved on but it does happen most of us are big enough to accept that and move on. Have you seen some of todays youth i am sorry to enlighten you but they give as good as they get if not more so than the old days where we respected our olders. I wasn't at the titans game so can't comment on what happened there but just saying people fall out at football and generally forget it as soon as they get in the bar.

didnt say you were mocking the standard

you were trivialising the impact of fighting by calling it handbags

i dont want to see it let alone call it

football is about kicking a ball and shoulder barging , raise yer hands and you walk on the pitch

so why are gaffers immune????

seen hard youths?? i grew up in a city and played in leagues that 30 stone gaffers got lamped by 16 year olds

so dont think you can enlighten me , dont patronise me with idioms

ive had a broken jaw and neck to know what violence does and handbags is lame

its violence

grabbing someone by the throat and punching is not falling out its assault

if it happened someone needs to admit

I believe the reason for that ...( I asked a st ives player in the car park ) Is because this man marksy went into their changing room and asked if they could sort something out so titans don't get into trouble. The coward he is .. Or maybe just because none of the st Ives team go on the forum

Who knows !

Like i said i wasn't there and yes you are right if somebody was grabbed by the throat and punched then that is assault and could be dealt with as a police matter.It does however seem to being coming from a spectator and not the guy concerned hasn't said a word (maybe he is going to police or ccfa) That would be his business.All i was saying handbags do happen and 90% of the time doesn't get to the stage of a fight.

I know what I witnessed something I've never seen before ... Let me ask marksy this

Do you believe what you did after the game is acceptable , yes or no ?

Will do .. So will the ref ...

I just want marksy to tell everyone if he thinks his behaviour was acceptable yes or no ?

Well big man tell us

if you saw it report it and benefit cornish football and protect the rights and development of young players who dont get streamed by parents to academies and rely on park football to have a fair chance at achieving their potential

any adult who is involved in junior football should question themselves

if someone grabs a throat and punches save for defending an assault is not going to admit it

if they did i would respect them and ask them to appraise their involvement

if they didnt admit an assault the ccfa should appraise it for them

Bit quiet marksy , yes or no

Or are you too spineless , or are you worried about getting into trouble , think before you react in future

Guest BenTheYeti

My my my, what a mess.

And there have certainly been members of St Ives football team that have posted on this thread.. In fact the manager himself added a comment way way back. But I think he wisely chose not to remark, even though he was punched in the face with his daughter watching.

newquay 3rds travelled to frogpool

after last season double defeats the youngsters showed a different approach

playing 44 11 kicking uphill they pedalled well and deflected heavy challenges to open a lead to 5 1 by halftime

the usual suspect in the 69 shirt again embarrassed fotball and frogpool by resorting to grabbing on to young players when he lost the ball , mostly down to his own inability and not dispossesion

whilst i appreciate there is football for all including learning difficulties , this kid plays by his own rules and when told his actions are illegal and look pathetic , he retorts with bizarre rants

perhaps exhaustion muddles his brain but please someone have a word

newquay boys went out second half and after sitting back for 15 returned to the job and converted another 7

ending at 12 1 to newquay

one rash tackle by a newquay fullback was duly booked but frogpool old boys will one day break a young leg with their style of wreckless tackles

number 69 got a bit loose but his holding is rugby league style and really should stop , if nothing else it over shadows frogpools quality players who keep playing against impossible overturns

Don't think it's fair to say that 'frogpool old boys will one day break a young leg with their style of wreckless tackles'

None of the team are purposely aggressive and would hurt anyone on purpose which seems to be what you're implying.

Newquay played some really good football and did obviously outplay us. I also think it is worth pointing out that one of our young players had to go off injured...

I do like the fact that his daughter was there is an issue but didn't seem to bother st Ives manager when he called Marksy a fat c**t just before the incident in question, but all being said neither club can hold there head high after yesterday

Guest BenTheYeti

I do like the fact that his daughter was there is an issue but didn't seem to bother st Ives manager when he called Marksy a fat c**t just before the incident in question, but all being said neither club can hold there head high after yesterday

I am led to believe it wasn't the manager who uttered that highly offensive remark, which itself doesn't have any place near a football pitch.

Good to see someone associated with Titans talking with honesty

Just saying how it is yeti, the end of the day we all wanna play the game and enjoy it and sometimes in the heat of battle things happen, get said and it boils over but as you well know we are not that sort of team and neither are the st Ives boys it was a fiercely contested game that was on a knife edge and a point was a fair result for both sides and it was a game that was played the right just not controlled by the man in the middle unfortunatly that lead to a lot of the trouble during the game but without refs there are no games so you deal with the good ones and the bad ones just hope people get on with it now and leave it be and hope that st Ives who have adapted well to the league continue to push teams like they did us yesterday

Guest BenTheYeti

Just saying how it is yeti, the end of the day we all wanna play the game and enjoy it and sometimes in the heat of battle things happen, get said and it boils over but as you well know we are not that sort of team and neither are the st Ives boys it was a fiercely contested game that was on a knife edge and a point was a fair result for both sides and it was a game that was played the right just not controlled by the man in the middle unfortunatly that lead to a lot of the trouble during the game but without refs there are no games so you deal with the good ones and the bad ones just hope people get on with it now and leave it be and hope that st Ives who have adapted well to the league continue to push teams like they did us yesterday

Well said that man

tempo

i saw wreckless tackles , maybe you didnt playing at the back

i didnt say on purpose i said wreckless and at 15 stone with both feet off the ground its wreckless

Im not implying im stating what i see and it dosent help your football

neither does 69 who you clearly cannot control , he makes you guys look very silly when he starts holding on to players with hugs

newquay played football and any wreckless tackles are addressed sternly

one which was booked has been dealt with

your player who was injured wasnt sustained in this booked offence but elsewhere

have a word with 69 , he makes your game look silly when he does it

Gwinear 2 illogan 4. Difficult conditions on a very small pitch. Illogan 2-0 up at half time with gwinear starting strong second half to level it at 2-2. Illogan showed great composure to score two goals later in the 2nd half to secure the 3 points. Thanks for the grub after. Not that many people are interested in a match report this week.