Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for United

A couple of years ago,Sir Alex Ferguson said,David Beckham had to leave Man Utd,because he became

to big for the Club.

Another season under Moyes,and the Tea Lady,will be on her way.

HaHaHaHaHa.

My sides are splitting.Love it.

Now you know how i feel when i look at your pathetic club ;)

That's pretty poor,from you.I can smell the desperation.

STILL LAUGHING.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No desperation here, our history is for all to see. Il tell you why im laughing, you couldnt beat us on your own turf with millions of pounds worth of transfers. Oh how we laughed, and we are languishing in mid table!! IN AVB WE TRUST.

Siiiimmmples

You are really struggling,pal.

Never heard so much balls.

Big 6 pointer against Villa.

STILL LAUGHING,AT YOU.

Let's be honest, all you Spuds fans. Delighted as I am at the temporary absence of much ManUre menace, I must admit that as a supporter of the only serious London club, I still look for their results before yours, as they represent, even when weak, a serious threat to us.

They will still qualify for European competition, I think. You might struggle, now both Everton and Liverpool are doing so well....

You were already a Cruet Club. Judging by today's result, your pepper supply just got up your own noses.....

No desperation here, our history is for all to see. Il tell you why im laughing, you couldnt beat us on your own turf with millions of pounds worth of transfers. Oh how we laughed, and we are languishing in mid table!! IN AVB WE TRUST.

Siiiimmmples

You are really struggling,pal.

Never heard so much balls.

Big 6 pointer against Villa.

STILL LAUGHING,AT YOU.

We won our game, how did you get on again?? Oh, thats right you lost 5 nil, oh, whats that?? Manager sacked?? Still laughing?? I thought not!!!

He who laughs last......... you know the rest!!!!!

Trust me my sides are splitting laughing my socks off.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not looking good at all for United, is it?

Don't be in any doubt, if they fail to finish in the top four they will not attract any significant signings for next season. They might be about to enter a long and sustained period of decline and mediocrity.

And I never imagined I would find myself saying that.

This is not looking good at all for United, is it?

Don't be in any doubt, if they fail to finish in the top four they will not attract any significant signings for next season. They might be about to enter a long and sustained period of decline and mediocrity.

And I never imagined I would find myself saying that.

YEAH :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

yes rob the players are older but they are still the current champs and remain so until the end of may , your team are now finding out about rvp he was the main man last season but rooney has outshone him this season and his nose is put out , there were lots of rumours coming out from the emirates after he left with his attitude towards younger players and his arrogance towards his team mates he can be disruptive , giggs not my favorite player as he always looks like he is chewing a wasp and has been a great servant for utd but he should have retired at the end of the season with another league medal in his pocket, vidic when fit is one of the top defenders in the epl and so is evra , dont right off utd yet as there are still lots of points to play for and all the top sides including utd can beat each other , i still think city will be champs as they have the strongest squad and quality on the bench eg dzeko [ would love him at arsenal but fat chance of that happening ].yes moyes has his hands full to sort out the problems of an aging team but mouriniho has the same rebuilding job at chelski but both clubs do have the resources to do this but it may take a couple of seasons , fergie knew when to go as he knows it will take a overhaul to rebuild the squad and at his age he could not face it after all his success over the years .

yes rob the players are older but they are still the current champs and remain so until the end of may , your team are now finding out about rvp he was the main man last season but rooney has outshone him this season and his nose is put out , there were lots of rumours coming out from the emirates after he left with his attitude towards younger players and his arrogance towards his team mates he can be disruptive , giggs not my favorite player as he always looks like he is chewing a wasp and has been a great servant for utd but he should have retired at the end of the season with another league medal in his pocket, vidic when fit is one of the top defenders in the epl and so is evra , dont right off utd yet as there are still lots of points to play for and all the top sides including utd can beat each other , i still think city will be champs as they have the strongest squad and quality on the bench eg dzeko [ would love him at arsenal but fat chance of that happening ].yes moyes has his hands full to sort out the problems of an aging team but mouriniho has the same rebuilding job at chelski but both clubs do have the resources to do this but it may take a couple of seasons , fergie knew when to go as he knows it will take a overhaul to rebuild the squad and at his age he could not face it after all his success over the years .

I dont think we have the resources steve.

one of the biggest brands in world football ,ok maybe not in city financal or chelski clout but your club still generates good revenue , and at present you can still attract top players , but barca and real are being invetigated by spanish authorities for financal irregularities . so perhaps not so bad , will maybe take time but never ever right of utd there demise is not here yet sorry to say for the rest of us , hopefully the gunners are starting to be competitive again as the stadium is nearly paid for and after ozil we may be able to pick up some more class players but see who long it has taken us to at least be considered in with a shout for honours this season , my daugher predicted the arsenal would get second this season i thought 4th but hopefully i could be wrong.

very quiet from rkig , which is a suprise as he is very honest on his team performances lately

Back again Steve, had a busy weekend!

Right, lets see whats gone wrong? Spuds at home, done enough and played well enough to get at least a point ( wont gripe about the ref, cos im afirm believer in what goes round comes round!).

Swansea yesterday was a disaster, no goal threat and over all play was poor. Squad is a little thin through injury and to be fair ive not heard one person give credit to swansea. They are a good footballing side, but you would think that we would beat them

very quiet from rkig , which is a suprise as he is very honest on his team performances lately

Back again Steve, had a busy weekend!

Right, lets see whats gone wrong? Spuds at home, done enough and played well enough to get at least a point ( wont gripe about the ref, cos im afirm believer in what goes round comes round!).

Swansea yesterday was a disaster, no goal threat and over all play was poor. Squad is a little thin through injury and to be fair ive not heard one person give credit to swansea. They are a good footballing side, but you would think that we would beat them

welcolme back roy but you are right swansea were given very little credit for the win bts commentary team were more intrested in utd short comings and the job moyse has ahead you are probable aware rebuilding required but still utd are the team everyone wants to beat and see struggle no different when Liverpool started to drop away from their heyday , not saying this will happen to utd but losing gill and fergie at the same time has meant a lot of adjustments for players and coaching staff , a poison chalice for who ever took the job after fergie

Quite right. I do think they will make it to the final by squeezing through on the home leg. However, it is great to see United squirming right now with the results coming the way they are. They have certainly not had the "rub-of-the-green" lately, but as RKIG says, all things even out over time. It would be great to see Utd not qualify for Europe this year, just to see what would happen. Would they keep faith with Moyes, would they keep Rooney/Van Persie, would they attract any high profile signings. It is Manchester United after all. However, long way to go yet, if their luck improves, and injuries subside to their most influential players, they will be kicking ass from time to time.

Still can't change these facts (what Moyes has achieved so far this season): -

Swansea's first win at Old Trafford in their history.

Newcastle's first win in 41 years.

West Brom's first win in 35 years.

Everton's first win in 21 years.

Spurs first win in 20 years.

Also for the first time in 24 years ManU, have lost to five teams at Old Trafford in all competitions before the month of February.

Cleverley gave away the penalty! The only way is up now!! We dont have a goal threat at all at the mo, as mangle quite rightly says, if we dont qualify for Europe, i cant see Rooney staying RVP is 32/33, how are we going to attract better players. Moyes, 1 nil down and he brings on Fletcher, not exactly a goal machine. Is the job too big for him??

Quite right. I do think they will make it to the final by squeezing through on the home leg. However, it is great to see United squirming right now with the results coming the way they are. They have certainly not had the "rub-of-the-green" lately, but as RKIG says, all things even out over time. It would be great to see Utd not qualify for Europe this year, just to see what would happen. Would they keep faith with Moyes, would they keep Rooney/Van Persie, would they attract any high profile signings. It is Manchester United after all. However, long way to go yet, if their luck improves, and injuries subside to their most influential players, they will be kicking ass from time to time.

Still can't change these facts (what Moyes has achieved so far this season): -

Swansea's first win at Old Trafford in their history.

Newcastle's first win in 41 years.

West Brom's first win in 35 years.

Everton's first win in 21 years.

Spurs first win in 20 years.

Also for the first time in 24 years ManU, have lost to five teams at Old Trafford in all competitions before the month of February.

Stats not quite right.

Tottenham won there ,last season,which was our first league win for 23 years.

By the way, I'm not being funny or anything, but are there any United supporters out there who actually want to get past Sunderland?

Look at who awaits them in the final. If City play anything like as well as we all know they can..........well, let's just say that it might be a 'memorable' trip to Wembley for the reds.

Yes, that might be the best way to describe it.

A bold statement indeed. Only 4 teams left in the competition, City holding a 6 goal advantage, so one foot in the final really, and the other semi finely poised between 2 teams not in the best of shapes. Actually then, not such a bold statement!! There are always shock results possible in football, and it is possible that City will not win the trophy. But I can't see it. Sunderland already beat City this season, it ain't happening again! And Utd will have to be at their best to get a result, which is possible, but they need a full squad, with Rooney/Van Persie/Evra/Carrick et al all turning up for the occasion. City will win it.