Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Senior Cup Preliminary Round Results Saturday 21st September

Cornwall Senior Cup Preliminary Round Results Saturday 21st September

Probus 1 Lanreath 2 (AET)

Nanpean Rovers 1 Falmouth Athletic 2
Illogan RBL 5 St Stephens Borough 1
St Just 3 Fowey United 1
Roche 1 Edgcumbe 0

St Ives Town 1 Ludgvan 1 (Away win on penalty kicks)

St Day 5 St Dominick 1

Goonhavern Athletic 0 Wendron United 9

St Bazey Gate v Redruth United (Tie awarded to Redruth United)

Perranwell 3 Mullion 4 (aet)

Hayle 1 Millbrook 2

Mevagissey 5 RNAS Culdrose 1

St Agnes 5 Troon 2

Kilkhampton 4 Morwenstow 1

Wouldn't doubt it since most of the half decent E.C.P.L. teams are reserve sides so not eligible.

Speaking of which can anyone tell me why this forum is so biased to the west. Combo result threads number in the dozens while E.C.P.L. ones hardly make double figures! Same with Trelawny and Dutchy. There must be a reason. Guys down west got nothing better to do?

IM A LOVER OF LOCAL FOOTBALL AND WATCH DIFFERENT GAMES EACH WEEK, ENJOY WATCHING $T DAY, ILLOGAN, RED UTD BUT MOSTLY WATCH MY HOME TOWN CLUB FALMOUTH TOWN, IM OFF 2 $T DAY 2MOZ, ITS A NICE SETUP AZ MARK DOES A CRACKING JOB ON THE PITCH BUT JAYJAY B AWARE OF A STRANGE CHAP ON THE SIDELINES HES A MODEL FOR NEWLOOK AND COMES OUT WITH SOME STRANGE SHIT BUT FUNNY 2 WATCH

looking forward to sats game v millbrook and hopefully the youngsters will get a lot of experience from games like these , its also good for local football to play teams you dont come across during the season ,so a big welcolme to millbrook and good luck to all combo teams tomorrow

IM A LOVER OF LOCAL FOOTBALL AND WATCH DIFFERENT GAMES EACH WEEK, ENJOY WATCHING $T DAY, ILLOGAN, RED UTD BUT MOSTLY WATCH MY HOME TOWN CLUB FALMOUTH TOWN, IM OFF 2 $T DAY 2MOZ, ITS A NICE SETUP AZ MARK DOES A CRACKING JOB ON THE PITCH BUT JAYJAY B AWARE OF A STRANGE CHAP ON THE SIDELINES HES A MODEL FOR NEWLOOK AND COMES OUT WITH SOME STRANGE SHIT BUT FUNNY 2 WATCH

Please type and spell correctly as those UP NORTH will think like me ? Vicky Pollard comes to mind .. :c:

Probably whenever it will most screw up League fixtures. In every county but Cornwall the equivalent competition has been switched to evenings or Sundays.

The best bet for any team serious about trying to win the Combo is to drink heavily tonight and tomorrow lunchtime. For God's sake get out of this CCFA vanity competition as fast as possible.

Mevagissey 5.1 Culdrose

With only 3 players available from the team who played at Falmouth midweek it was a somewhat unusual team that wore the blue of the airman, me and Scooby starting together for the first time since 98!! Fair result in the end although ref missed a blatant foul on me for their 2nd! Thanks to the Mevagissey lads for the food afterwards and good luck for the rest of the season

The Cornwall CountyFootball Association has the result Goonhavern 3 - 1 Wendron - on their website

I presume WendonOfficial that someone from Wendron will be contacting the county FA to correct this providing the result above is correct

for some reason the fa website sent me a text for the 1st team result aswell as our own result.sent our result in 3-1 home win for wendron ,

The fog at St Just is always delightful. It's why we all know we have such beautiful complexions even when we can't see each other. Tinners go marching on, even in this silly competition which disrupts league fixtures and ought to be shifted to Sundays.

The west drums the east as usual. Who got the goals ?

In what way is the Senior Cup a silly competition?

Now, if you were talking about the Charity Cup I would be right behind you. Even I can't get excited about the Charity Cup!

St day 5 v 1 st Dominick

Overall a fair result . St day play good football and in there striker Gavin they have a great asset . He was the difference between the teams in the end , his running across the back for and general play was 1st class . Can see why st day are up the top end of there league well organised and play for eachother . Must say 1st time I have ever been kissed in a game though new one on me .

After the game I can honestly say it was the best hospitality I have ever had we were bought 2 jugs of beer I was bought a beer by the training coach and we even had a laugh doing a drinking game which we lost . The banter was class and everyone at the club was welcoming and a good laugh .

Wish st day all the best in the next round and with the league .

Thank you for a great day

any match report from the hayle v millbrook game had to miss it due to bug ,[ that will please some] maybe scottyblade can put one on

I hear that a manager for the first team is due to be announced in the coming week Steve.Good bloke.

sorry dont know about that yet as i have been out of the loop for a few days

Gossip man what's that got to do with it? Bet you have never refereed a match. A bad challenge is not the only way to get a card so it is very possible to get sent off without even a bad challenge in the game.

my opinion, and others on here have agreed. if u was at the game and think any different, that's up to you, It was like being at the circus and watching Billy Smart .

any match report from the hayle v millbrook game had to miss it due to bug ,[ that will please some] maybe scottyblade can put one on

i went over to watch this steve, first 40 mins hayle really dominated the pitch. playing greatfootball and the young lads really playing the ball around well. millbrook banging long balls between the two centre halfs seemed to be the only way to unfold the hayle defence as theyre right winger was far too quick for shane the hayle left back. the two goals they scored were much the same although once they scored theyre general performance raised. hayle deserved the win or at least the extra time an pens to battle it out. only two subs for hayle though and for a team without a manager alex certainly made an impact before his departure.

hope you get the right man for the job.

Colin Quinn I hear is returning to the club I hear! Hoping to evive the club and when they are rebuilt return to the penninsula league where they belong... great set up.

be a good asset if true, the ruling for players seems to be the only trouble. hope hayle can recruit combo players to take the burden off the current lads digging deep each week. support all the way.