Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny results 7th September

Guest BenTheYeti

Division 1

Stithians 2 (1) - 2 (1) Halsetown

Bit of a gutting result, having taken the lead with 5 minutes to go, and conceding with 4 and a half minutes to go! Bit of a strange one, we had more of the possession and created more chances, but Stithians had the better chances to score.
Right at the last, I nearly got undone by a 45 yard cross, and then we went down the other end, and a defender passed it into the goalkeepers grasp but nothing doing from the stand-in Referee

All in all, a close fought game, not a bad challenge out there either, and a point that probably should have been 3

Thanks to everyone at Stithians, hope the Flymo gets refuelled!

Illogan 5-1 mawnan great footie from illogan starting to gel together after difficult per season. Didn't go much on mawnan just played root one football. Goal scorers for illogan Ryan treloar x2 Adam callaway matt callaway and a screamer from Gareth Pitt. Mawnan missed a pen at 0-0 but shouldn't of been a pen. Mawnans goal came of the last kick of the game. All the best to mawnan for the season.

Either Redruth need to give up or they have an excuse for that

not the nicest thing to say there a new team who want to play football. Least there out there fielding a team each week and want to play and a playing to the best of their abilities no need to put them down after a result like that I'm sure they feel bad enough already keep battling away red athletic

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams!

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams!

truth hurts, don't cry

Illogan 5-1 mawnan great footie from illogan starting to gel together after difficult per season. Didn't go much on mawnan just played root one football. Goal scorers for illogan Ryan treloar x2 Adam callaway matt callaway and a screamer from Gareth Pitt. Mawnan missed a pen at 0-0 but shouldn't of been a pen. Mawnans goal came of the last kick of the game. All the best to mawnan for the season.

Unfortunately couldnt make the game today due to family illness. I did hear that Illogan played very well, and well done on the win. Like you, we've had a tough preseason, so probably played you a tad early in the season. Hopefully, we can give you a tougher game later in the season.

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams! truth hurts, don't cry

Like I said MUPPET, im not associated with Redruth athletic just thawt your comments were not in good taste!

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams! truth hurts, don't cry

Like I said MUPPET, im not associated with Redruth athletic just thawt your comments were not in good taste! if you were a fish you'd be the first one out the sea...bite,bite,bite

Ian Dunn we did not use any from r other team, just coz u lost learn how to take it, u cum to Aggie thinking it was going to b a walk over . U got sum good players and 1 or 2 well 1 that needs to learn how to take it when it's given out , good luck for rest season , thank you to the 2 guys that pop in for food and drinks

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams!truth hurts, don't cry Like I said MUPPET, im not associated with Redruth athletic just thawt your comments were not in good taste!if you were a fish you'd be the first one out the sea...bite,bite,bite

Maybe, cant see you being much of a fisherman tho with youre attitude youd have just given up when you caught nothing!

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams!truth hurts, don't cry Like I said MUPPET, im not associated with Redruth athletic just thawt your comments were not in good taste!

Another idiot hiding his identity throwing out stupid comments. I don't see anyone criticising the teams that have players too good for that level smashing teams that have players suitable for that league.

Chacewater reserves 9-1mawnan reserves

Well refereed.good clean game,good start for both Chace teams this year.chacewate keeper age 16 scored direct from his hands on full debut..we started slow and went one down from a cracking Finish but dominated from their on in.

Cheers and good luck to mawnan for rest of season.nice bunch as always,nice to awesome old faces.

Coyc

DIV 5

NEWLYN LIONS. 2-4. ST.ERME

Sorry no Goalscorers, report etc, out for 5 weeks with me dodgy knee ligaments injured v Storm in the week. Not the best watcher of my own team so watched St.Blazey in the vase on my doorstep instead. Well done to the lads on a good away win and in particular Els Jolly who notched all 4 goals!!! Great stuff bud. :-) get my tracksuit ready for next month!!!

Division 5

Storm res 1-1 Madron Res

We (madron) arrived with 10 players and missed a last minute penalty to win the game.

We should have won the game and won by a decent margin as we had so many chances but failed to score more and the storm keeper made 3 really good saves to keep them in the game.

Im very proud of the effort we put in :)

Trelawney 1

Titans 1-1 Rosudgeon (HT 1-1)

Titans better side first half. Much more even second half.

Referee was shocking for both sides

Ref was shocking, i hope you as a club contest Ian Phillips sending off.

Believe we are mate. Absolute joke. Everyone was expecting a yellow at worst.

Especially as in the first half Titans player goes for the crossfield pass, the ball hits the referee. Titans player swears out of frustration at the referee.

Free kick awarded to Rosudgeon rightly so and only a telling off. The same should have been done to Ian

Inconsistent all afternoon. Absolute shocker!!

comments like this r uncalled for we played redruth last week great bunch of lads and made us very welcome after the game. Maybe u shud stop with shit like this if thats ur opinion go tel it to ur dog cos that uncalled for, credit to redruth athletic res for putting in the effort.

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams!truth hurts, don't cry Like I said MUPPET, im not associated with Redruth athletic just thawt your comments were not in good taste!

Another idiot hiding his identity throwing out stupid comments. I don't see anyone criticising the teams that have players too good for that level smashing teams that have players suitable for that league.

Well said lads we played redruth n great bunch of lads n redruth dont need assholes on here running them down. It takes currage to carry on esp wen ur 12.1 down at half time credit to redruth keep goin lads.

What was the player sent off for , he must have done/ said something?.

Ian was pulled up on a challenge that was evenly contested and probably would of gone unmentioned if play had continued. As the ref blew, the player did swear, but only at himself, totally undirected at any one on the pitch. Ref calls him over and issues a straight red. As stated above, titan player swore at the ref and was not punished.

Div 5

camborne athletic 4 v 3 lugdvan res

A very close game which could av gone either way. Ludgvan struck 1st within first 30 seconds. However camborne pulled it bk to 1.1 before ludgvan went 2.1 up at half time.

2nd half camborne went 3.2 up with 15 mins. Ludgvan pulled it bk to 3.3 with 15 too go before a sub came on for camborne with 10mins to and scored in the 86th min to put the home team 4.3 up.

a game which could have gone either way. Ludgvan great bunch.

camborne had 3 goals disallowed for questionable offsides.

scores:

Charlie morgan x2 (1st and 4th goals.)

Dave rowe (2nd goal)

Steven williams (3rd goal)

Great game thanks ludgvan for coming bk to the pub after and to nigel little for stepping in to ref as no1 was avl.

What was the player sent off for , he must have done/ said something?.

Ian was pulled up on a challenge that was evenly contested and probably would of gone unmentioned if play had continued. As the ref blew, the player did swear, but only at himself, totally undirected at any one on the pitch. Ref calls him over and issues a straight red. As stated above, titan player swore at the ref and was not punished.

Pointless contesting it ccfa will not resind it i had a player sent off swearing in frustation and not at the ref n ccfa wudnt do anything about it with out video evidence. Fair enough. Do wana do the time, dont do the crime. U wudnt swear at ur boss.

Cury 2 Hayle 0

Good team performance today had a couple missing today but that allowed others to take their chance.

Goals Ben trise and Craig mack

Mom - couldn't chose one will let digggdigs decide

Very sorry for the embarrassment of the pub not being open and therefore not being able to prove Hayle with any after match food, please accept an appolgy from all at cury FC.

Good luck to Hayle for the season ahead

Titans 1-1 Rosudgeon

First two mins and we were caught napping credit to there centre forward ran on to a nothing ball put pressure on our defence keeper rushed out and forward chipped him hit bar and in. After that we settled down and were level around the 20 min mark a nice strike from stocks. After that the rest of the half was all out missed chances by us and fair credit to the rosudgeon keeper who pulled off three one on ones. Second half was more even and both teams were given chances to win it. Can't comment on sending off missed it completely. Do know our lino was abused all second half from rosudgeon sidelines. And I also believe one of rosudgeon players was booked for abusing our Lino. Referee I personally thought did a good job, no complaints from us. He also said how nice our pitch was and was especially dissapointed he never stepped in dog sh-- . On a serious note rosudgeon dug in we should have won at a canter but in the end the draw was almost a fair result and credit to them. Good luck to rosudgeon for the rest of the season. Ps blue bridge I will give you a mention just to keep you happy , of course the ref was biased he's my dad, next week I managed to get my uncle Colin and then the week after me bros doing it. Have a good season Bridget :)

If they gave up I'm sure ppl would moan about another team pulling out the league! Think youre attitude is poor, teams have to start somewhere and muppets like you dont help! Bottom league shouldnt have such a gulf in standards between teams! truth hurts, don't cry Like I said MUPPET, im not associated with Redruth athletic just thawt your comments were not in good taste!

Well said lads we played redruth n great bunch of lads n redruth dont need assholes on here running them down. It takes currage to carry on esp wen ur 12.1 down at half time credit to redruth keep goin lads.

spoke to there manager after the game and he said that they had 5 new players that haven't played football before. we have all been there and I respect any one that plays the full 90 mins knowing it could be a rugby score. we took a few hammerings last season including the first game( lost 14-2)

chin up lads it will all come together for ya soon