Cornwall Football Forum

Will BBC Radio Cornwall cover the FA Cup match?

Guest Dermot

Hopefully the word SLOBBERKNOCKING will be used on Saturday during one of the post match interviews? ;0)

I thought Truro City knocked Ilfracombe out on Tuesday night,or was that another competition? ;0) :c:

Xembla,

maybe they'll be covering one of the other FA matches happening over the weekend :thumbsup:

FA Cup Preliminary Round

Bodmin Town V Ilfracombe Town

Paulton Rovers V St Blazey

Saltash United V Taunton Town

Sherborne Town V Liskeard Athletic

I guess I didn't mean all of them going up -- the more coverage the better (for Cornwall)! :c:

For any further information you ever want on coverage via BBC Radio Cornwall ... I suggest you contact them direct at BBC Radio Cornwall, Phoenix Wharf, Truro, TR1 1UA phone:01872 275421

e-mail: cornwall@bbc.co.uk

And ask for the Sports Producer/Department

Or of course, listen into the programme at the very start of it .... say the first 15 minutes or so to see what's being covered

For any further information you ever want on coverage via BBC Radio Cornwall ... I suggest you contact them direct at BBC Radio Cornwall, Phoenix Wharf, Truro, TR1 1UA phone:01872 275421

e-mail: cornwall@bbc.co.uk

And ask for the Sports Producer/Department

Or of course, listen into the programme at the very start of it .... say the first 15 minutes or so to see what's being covered

Well,for a Football Fan the transmission from 2.0pm until 5.30pm was a virtual waste of time.