Cornwall Football Forum

5 A side tournament for a Very worthy cause

rovers08

My close friend Gary Williams (aka centre half @the Exiles& all round charity good egg) is arranging a 5 A side tournament in Penzance at the Astro Park ....for a very very good cause please read below

Ok guys if uve read the Cornishman this week ur see we are looking for teams consisting of 6 a-side for a tournament which is taking part on Saturday June 22nd at the Astro park 11am - on wards.. It's for a little girl called Jessica Pawlyn who is 8 years old and has cancer for the 3rd time in her life, "Shoot for Jessica " is the name of the tournament and its £5 per person to enter with all proc...eeds to go to Jessica to do want she wishes with, I am asking you guys from the bottom of my heart and when I say time is precious I mean that in a polite way and hope u can stop and think for a moment about this brave young girl, I hope uve read the Cornishman and hope u get in touch with me regarding the said football tournament , my number is in the Cornishman or u can message me on here if u like, 24 teams are to enter and places have already started to go but remember without ur time and ur support we won't be able to make this possible, thank you for your time and your understanding I hope to hear from you very soon, god bless..
This is Garys word from his recent post on FB , his phone number is 07967546889, please please if you and your mates are thinking of entering a 5 a side tournament ...there will be entertainment and other stuff going on ...but more than anything this is a chance for the footy community of the County to show how much we care and to give something back.....

Thanks&hope to see you all there ....