Cornwall Football Forum

Gareth Bale.

Yes, we're the muppets, collectively, who support clubs such as Chelsea and various red-clad alternatives. We watch teams that win things. You, on the other hand, or an octogenarian fantasist with a bed held permananetly in Musgrove Park in case you tweak your back pole-dancing, I mean climbing. You are not even man enough to pay your debts !

Stop brandishing that zimmer frame and have a nice cup of tea ! You'll upset yourself in a minute and have one of your turns !

Watch from your armchairs !

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Bale sign's a new contract extension worth £130,000 a week.

A release clause will be introduced into the contract at the end of next season,if Champions League football cannot be achieved.

The price £50 million.

The Club will make an announcement ,later this week.

Also be prepared for an early transfer signing,a big one.

Oh go on ,I will drop you all a hint.

He is Portuguese,and plays in midfield.

One of the reason's Bale agreed to stay,was the new signing's we will get.

So many other team supporters concerned about Gareth Bale and Tottenham Hotspur.

Don't you like discussing your own Clubs.???????????????????????

sss not sure whats wrong but you started this post ??? are you having a mid life crisis ? or maybe a bit to much sun ? and yes we do like talking about our own clubs as does yourself keep up the good work cheers

• 2 months later...

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha......................................

Go on then, make a clown of yourself some more!

Bale wont return to tottenham??? Strange, you said he was staying!!

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha......................................

Go on then, make a clown of yourself some more!

Bale wont return to tottenham??? Strange, you said he was staying!!

This clown can certainly keep these pages full with numpties,like yourself responding.

Older, you need to let it go.

Nope. A bets a bet.

See if you can negotiate an extra one then!!

Bleddy hell Roy, blood/butter from a stone, why don't you ask me to rob a bank while I'm at it ???

Some may say that isaac was not too dissimmilar to a bank at St Just!! ;)

So they say, but, did he go the same way as all the other w/bankers who pay at that level ???

Nope. A bets a bet.

Bleddy hell Roy, blood/butter from a stone, why don't you ask me to rob a bank while I'm at it ???

So they say, but, did he go the same way as all the other w/bankers who pay at that level ???

Nope, financially viable and afluent

Nope. A bets a bet.

Nope, financially viable and afluent

Can't afford a bun though !!!

Guest BenTheYeti

So when Real Madrid offer £60 million for him this summer...

So when Real Madrid offer £60 million for him this summer...

He stays because there is no release clause.SIMPLE.

Think there are people who owe me money,on here.?

Nothing is simple in football.. Man United were never going to sell Cristiano Ronaldo.. until they were offered 10% of their debts wiped out by selling one player!

And then there's the player himself. There is no doubt he is thoroughly loyal to Tottenham, but every player strives to play at the highest level possible, and unfortunately, he isn't going to have that next season at Spurs.

If he was made the right offer this summer, he'd be a fool not to think about it, after all, a season is a long time in football. He could (and naturally I don't wish any ill on him whatsoever) get a season ending injury playing in the first round of the Europa League away in Bulgaria, and then the big clubs in Europe look elsewhere for a dynamite attacking midfielder..

In this day and age, Money greatly outweighs Loyalty..

Whoops

Ronaldo scored more against Northern Ireland oin a side with ten men than Bale will get for Real Madrid.....

I've bought that bun. Last week, in fact. I'm just concerned that by the time I get it down to Cornwall it may be hard enough to bounce down Victory Shaft. I don't expect Older is fussy. Might not have any teeth left these days but he can soften it up in his beer and pick out the currants dreckly.

SSS, you craven hider behind the skirts of Levy, are you or are you not man enough to put a ten pound bet on your North London rioters finishing top three in the Prem ? I strike you lightly with my gauntlet ! Have at you, thou broken winded tub of lard ! :c::) ,

Ronaldo scored more against Northern Ireland oin a side with ten men than Bale will get for Real Madrid.....

I've bought that bun. Last week, in fact. I'm just concerned that by the time I get it down to Cornwall it may be hard enough to bounce down Victory Shaft. I don't expect Older is fussy. Might not have any teeth left these days but he can soften it up in his beer and pick out the currants dreckly.

SSS, you craven hider behind the skirts of Levy, are you or are you not man enough to put a ten pound bet on your North London rioters finishing top three in the Prem ? I strike you lightly with my gauntlet ! Have at you, thou broken winded tub of lard ! :c::) ,

Correct Isaac, I don't have all my teeth, and, I will dunk it in my beer. I'll pick the currants out before my teeth go in the jar for the night. :thumbsup::c: