Cornwall Football Forum

Gareth Bale.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BenTheYeti

Nothing is simple in football.. Man United were never going to sell Cristiano Ronaldo.. until they were offered 10% of their debts wiped out by selling one player!

And then there's the player himself. There is no doubt he is thoroughly loyal to Tottenham, but every player strives to play at the highest level possible, and unfortunately, he isn't going to have that next season at Spurs.
If he was made the right offer this summer, he'd be a fool not to think about it, after all, a season is a long time in football. He could (and naturally I don't wish any ill on him whatsoever) get a season ending injury playing in the first round of the Europa League away in Bulgaria, and then the big clubs in Europe look elsewhere for a dynamite attacking midfielder..

In this day and age, Money greatly outweighs Loyalty..

Guest BenTheYeti

I don't go around shouting about being a Liverpool fan, purely as there hasn't been much to shout about since 2005.. But I shall wager you a small bet good sir.

Liverpool will finish higher than Tottenham next season. £50 to the winner's chosen charity?

I don't go around shouting about being a Liverpool fan, purely as there hasn't been much to shout about since 2005.. But I shall wager you a small bet good sir.

Liverpool will finish higher than Tottenham next season. £50 to the winner's chosen charity?

BOOM!!!!!!

That is a statement.

If the people that owe me money on here pay up,and we sign the player's that I have been told.

I could take you on,young man.

Guest BenTheYeti

BOOM!!!!!!

That is a statement.

If the people that owe me money on here pay up,and we sign the player's that I have been told.

Sounds like a no to me.. :P

BOOM!!!!!!

That is a statement.

Sounds like a no to me.. :P

I didn't say no.Patience,please.

Top players won't sign for the spuds if they ain't in the Champions League. They will go where the money is and where they can play the Barcelonas and Bayerns of this world. And that isn't at White Tart Lane.

Simple.

Of course they wont sign for Spurs.

All the top transfers go to the Goons.lol.

Top players won't sign for the spuds if they ain't in the Champions League. They will go where the money is and where they can play the Barcelonas and Bayerns of this world. And that isn't at White Tart Lane.

Simple.

Of course they wont sign for Spurs.

All the top transfers go to the Goons.lol.

Its taken a few years but at last you are waking up to the real world! lol

Another European trophy. Three trophies in two years, under merely temporary managers. 22 goals for Torres. All time scoring record for Lamps from midfield. No more Purple Nose. His parting soothed by conceding two three-goal leads. I think that was quite a reasonable season, made sweeter by all the nay-sayers who predicted fixture pile-up doom being proved utterly wrong.

Thank you, God, you've been so good to us already, we don't need to ask for anything more. What's that you say ?

MOURINHO !

I'll be back in chapel like a shot !

Guest BenTheYeti

Also be prepared for an early transfer signing,a big one.

Oh go on ,I will drop you all a hint.

He is Portuguese,and plays in midfield.

Been announced on Sky Italy this morning he's signing for Monaco...

What!? SSS making a completely false statement on here, surely not. I'm sure he will stand by previous statements like;

Big money man coming in to buy Spurs

Power has shifted to Spurs in N London

Spurs will finish 3rd, may be even 2nd

Spurs are a bigger club than Arsenal

Spurs will be challenging for a title very soon.

There is a programme on Cbeebies called 'Cloud Babies' that my 3yr is fond of, I think he has climbed too far up his pole and is living with them with his head firmly in the clouds

Guest BenTheYeti

I said that 4 days ago, I should be a scout!

So, bang goes target number 1 for Spurs.. I suspect my money will be staying firmly in my pocket

The Club will make an announcement ,later this week.

Also be prepared for an early transfer signing,a big one.

Oh go on ,I will drop you all a hint.

He is Portuguese,and plays in midfield.

One of the reason's Bale agreed to stay,was the new signing's we will get.

Mis informed and misguided? What next, pele coming out of retirement to play for you?

If any club offers Spurs £60 million for Bale they should take the money and run. He's good but not that good.

I think you're absolutely right. He's a very big fish in a small pond but if he moves to Madrid he certainly won't be that impressive. Well said.

If any club offers Spurs £60 million for Bale they should take the money and run. He's got a great shot on his left foot but if you force him onto his right foot he's pretty ordinary. There are better players than Bale. That said, AVB is not the right man for the Spurs job. He didn't have a clue what his best team was at Chelsea and neither does he at Spurs. He seldom starts with his best team and then, makes the wrong substitutions. Mr Levy you got it wrong when you signed up AVB, don't get it wrong if some fool offers you £60 million for Bale. He's good but not that good.

Players player of the season.

Writers player of the season.

Young Player of the season.

Oh yes,he aint very good.

Are you a football fan.?

Or just stupid.

If any club offers Spurs £60 million for Bale they should take the money and run. He's got a great shot on his left foot but if you force him onto his right foot he's pretty ordinary. There are better players than Bale. That said, AVB is not the right man for the Spurs job. He didn't have a clue what his best team was at Chelsea and neither does he at Spurs. He seldom starts with his best team and then, makes the wrong substitutions. Mr Levy you got it wrong when you signed up AVB, don't get it wrong if some fool offers you £60 million for Bale. He's good but not that good.

Are you a football fan.?

Or just stupid.

Got you rattled, though.....

Are you a football fan.?

Or just stupid.

I think that you will find that the general consensus on here is, that your the stupid one! I cant find any other deluded football supporter on here like you. Keith B made some very good points!!

Are you a football fan.?

Or just stupid.

I think that you will find that the general consensus on here is, that your the stupid one! I cant find any other deluded football supporter on here like you. Keith B made some very good points!!

I couldn't possibly comment.....!

Are you a football fan.?

Or just stupid.

So what good points did he make.?

Got a good left foot.?

Not very good on his right.? Just like when he skipped past Rio Ferdinand at O.T.and buried it with his right foot.

You are just a bunch of muppetts.

Yes, we're the muppets, collectively, who support clubs such as Chelsea and various red-clad alternatives. We watch teams that win things. You, on the other hand, or an octogenarian fantasist with a bed held permananetly in Musgrove Park in case you tweak your back pole-dancing, I mean climbing. You are not even man enough to pay your debts !

Stop brandishing that zimmer frame and have a nice cup of tea ! You'll upset yourself in a minute and have one of your turns !