Cornwall Football Forum

will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch Merry Xmas. Arsenal gave Southampton a belated present they didn't turn up  credit to the Saints they wanted the points more , need to sign players  squad to thin .   

Felt really sad for assenhole today, ripped apart, outrun, outclassed, pee poor. LOL

Then the mighty Tottenham brightened up my day.

I feel sorry for the T.V. Pundits, all their carefully prepared predictions torn to shreds in ninety minutes by a bunch of feckless, overpaid footballers. It is so so sad, but unlike managers, at least they never seem to get the boot for getting it wrong every week! My money is on Nottingham Forrest definitely winning or losing today, unless its a draw. Guaranteed!

Ouch Merry Xmas. Arsenal gave Southampton a belated present they didn't turn up  credit to the Saints they wanted the points more , need to sign players  squad to thin .   

Felt really sad for assenhole today, ripped apart, outrun, outclassed, pee poor. LOL

Then the mighty Tottenham brightened up my day.

I feel sorry for the T.V. Pundits, all their carefully prepared predictions torn to shreds in ninety minutes by a bunch of feckless, overpaid footballers. It is so so sad, but unlike managers, at least they never seem to get the boot for getting it wrong every week! My money is on Nottingham Forrest definitely winning or losing today, unless its a draw. Guaranteed!

Thats the very reason ,the Goons are not good enough.

You start the season full of hope, but your ambition is top four....ours is to win it.

Yours is to win it?And Arsenal's ambition is top 4. Ludicrous. When was the last time Spurs finished above Arsenal? Lay off the sherry.....

That's your trouble as well as Spurs - you don't do it.

Last 2 years, 2 trophies. We do do it!

Squad too thin? Here are the present injuries: - Arteta, Wilshere, Carzorla, Rosický, Sánchez, Welbeck, Coquelin. That is 7 first team players. It's not too thin, it's wrecked by injury, again.

Well, let's rip Arsenal apart, much like Southampton did on Saturday. It really is credit to Southampton, they were by far the better team. Looked dangerous when on the ball, and although there were "question marks" against a couple of goals, they deserved their victory, and the scoreline did not flatter them. It was like the Arsenal performance against Sheffield Wednesday in the League Cup, second best. I did watch the game, and would not say Arsenal played badly, but more like Southampton played much better. There is never a good time to lose, but at least some of the rivals got beat too. Arsenal have the ability to bounce straight back, and have a perfect opportunity against Bournemouth tomorrow. Still second in the league, still in the Champions League, so far, so good. Realistic goals remain a PL win, a CL win (punchers chance) and a successful defence of the FA Cup.

You start the season full of hope, but your ambition is top four....ours is to win it.

Yours is to win it?And Arsenal's ambition is top 4. Ludicrous. When was the last time Spurs finished above Arsenal? Lay of the sherry.....

That's your trouble as well as Spurs - you don't do it.

Last 2 years, 2 trophies. We do do it!

Squad too thin? Here are the present injuries: - Arteta, Wilshere, Carzorla, Rosický, Sánchez, Welbeck, Coquelin. That is 7 first team players. It's not too thin, it's wrecked by injury, again.

Because the same players are used to often = injuries, squad to small, board to tight.

Everyone knows it.

Arsenal injuries have been a problem for several seasons  coquelin this season was just waiting to happen cover was needed but arteta was not the answer as his best days are behind him  and picks up injuries every year ,Rosicky another class player  but injury prone Diaby another , some are bad luck some to to bad tackles  but the young squad players are not up to speed , as Arsene won't use them ,  Wilshire's injuries are on going  problem. I was speaking to an ex pro and Gunners fan and he reckons it is due to the way  of his stance which makes him prone to injuries  ,  agree with never happened 30 years ago  as the old boots gave more protection  not like todays slippers ,  unlucky sometimes but you have to agree it also falls at the door of the footballing side of the club be it the manager or medical staff,    yes we are lying second and still in contention for a run at the league  but so are the other teams around us  champs league really tough draw  but if we play at our best  we could get a result over two legs  and hopefully defend the FA cup  , so far a good season but we need a fully fit squad  plenty of games to play it will be down to who can put a consistent run between now and the end of the season , at least this season the premiership is open with any team taking points of each other ,  all to play for .

Yes, much more interesting season, especially for the mighty Spurs.

But I do expect our usual slip unfortunately. We'll see.

It's always a bit embarrassing when your slip is showing, so I'm told! 

I'm getting worried about you, you're spending to much time indoors.

They don't let me out any more Older, but at least I have lovely soft walls, and a comfy (if a bit tight) jacket! Wibble! 

Yes, much more interesting season, especially for the mighty Spurs.

But I do expect our usual slip unfortunately. We'll see.

It's always a bit embarrassing when your slip is showing, so I'm told! 

I'm getting worried about you, you're spending to much time indoors.

They don't let me out any more Older, but at least I have lovely soft walls, and a comfy (if a bit tight) jacket! Wibble! 

Wobble.

Yes, well, getting back to some sort of serious stuff. Spurs have a very good chance to finish top 4. In fact, they must be odds on. The early 2016 fixture list is relatively kind. It is not until April comes that a tough set of fixtures (on paper) looms. Away at Liverpool, Stoke and Chelsea, whilst hosting Man U and West Brom. Also, the squad is not great in depth, and any injuries to Kane, Erikson etc would harm your chances.

Arsenals toughest (on paper) fixtures are more spread out. January looks tough, away at Liverpool and Stoke, home to Chelsea. Hopefully, some of the 7 x first team players that are injured will get back to fitness and start playing again.

HOW VERY DARE YOU MR. MANGLE. ME AND UNCLE OLDER IS JUST ABOUT AS SERIOUS AS WHAT IT GETS ON THE FORUM!

Just 'cause he's a Spurs fan don't make him all bad (just a bit like the curates egg)! 

Predictions before the New Year may just be a touch premature, I don't recall anyone on the Forum flagging up Leicester in August, or for that matter, flagging down Chelsea!

The moral of this story is; don't be mean to morons!

Lots of love, BTE

Yes, well, getting back to some sort of serious stuff. Spurs have a very good chance to finish top 4. In fact, they must be odds on. The early 2016 fixture list is relatively kind. It is not until April comes that a tough set of fixtures (on paper) looms. Away at Liverpool, Stoke and Chelsea, whilst hosting Man U and West Brom. Also, the squad is not great in depth, and any injuries to Kane, Erikson etc would harm your chances.

Arsenals toughest (on paper) fixtures are more spread out. January looks tough, away at Liverpool and Stoke, home to Chelsea. Hopefully, some of the 7 x first team players that are injured will get back to fitness and start playing again.

A striker is on the way in January,apart from that,nothing to worry about.

The squad is bursting with young talent.

Benteleb,Carroll,Winks,Omuah,plus the rest of the young squad,Wimmer,Trppier,Son ,Mason,Chadli,Davies,Njie,all waiting to get a game.

The future is Lilywhite.

1961. Yep. Loooong time. Bit more waiting yet I believe!

time for spuds to join the party  well they have a few years to catch up on 

Bursting with young talent. As an Arsenal supporter, I am familiar with such a statement. But you win F-all. As we all know, you don't win anything with youngsters....

I'm happy to wait. Been waiting a lot of years already.

Maybe a sniff this year...next, the futures bright, its gonna be white. COYS

new year older time for spurs to stop hiding in the wings and join the  party   and maybe get above the Gunners for once 

That's another 2 points lost in the Spurs title chase. Arsenal looking good. Yes, not the best performance, but a win. I think Arsenal will strengthen in the transfer market this January, I just have that feeling. Plus the players coming back from injury, including Sanchez. Looking good...

That's another 2 points lost in the Spurs title chase. Arsenal looking good. Yes, not the best performance, but a win. I think Arsenal will strengthen in the transfer market this January, I just have that feeling. Plus the players coming back from injury, including Sanchez. Looking good...

Just a blip, you've got yours to come yet.

Assenhole spend money!!!!! pick me up off the floor, can't stop laughing.

I am really looking forward,to the rest of the season,and dont want the Goons to win the league.

But now is the time for us YIDS to get behind our boys.

Yesterday,Spurs were awesome in the 1st half,and with a bit of luck with Kane and Davies strikes and we could have won it.

Obvious Everton would come at us in the 2nd half,but our defence stood firm,and 10 out 12 pts over the Xmas was better than anyone else.

Top 4 got to be priority,and we will never have a better chance.

Some more good news for us YIDS,Jamie Yardy has been ruled out for up to 2 weeks after a minor operation.

Spurs next two games,Leicester home. Massive two games.

COYS. 

I am really looking forward,to the rest of the season,and dont want the Goons to win the league.

Yesterday,Spurs were awesome in the 1st half,and with a bit of luck with Kane and Davies strikes and we could have won it.

Obvious Everton would come at us in the 2nd half,but our defence stood firm,and 10 out 12 pts over the Xmas was better than anyone else.

Some more good news for us YIDS,Jamie Yardy has been ruled out for up to 2 weeks after a minor operation.

COYS. 

Don't believe you SSS, your next two games cannot possibly be Leicester at home, unless one's postponed from last season, or brought forward from next, but massive games no doubt no matter who the opposition.

COYS. 

Don't believe you SSS, your next two games cannot possibly be Leicester at home, unless one's postponed from last season, or brought forward from next, but massive games no doubt no matter who the opposition.

F.A Cup this weekend,then a Premier League fixture midweek.Massive games,2 wins would be great.

COYS. 

COYS. 

F.A Cup this weekend,then a Premier League fixture midweek.Massive games,2 wins would be great.

spurs after the fa cup and top four spot ......... What is happening are you becoming  gooners ? Ha ha  perhaps you are copying North London's most successful club after all  , can't believe it  ha ha ha how my sides are aching  after all the flak spuds fans bash Arsenal with  they want the same thing , surely April fool has come early   well done sss priceless 

COYS. 

COYS. 

spurs after the fa cup and top four spot ......... What is happening are you becoming  gooners ? Ha ha  perhaps you are copying North London's most successful club after all  , can't believe it  ha ha ha how my sides are aching  after all the flak spuds fans bash Arsenal with  they want the same thing , surely April fool has come early   well done sss priceless 

Thats one thing YIDS will never do.Copy the Woolwich Pikey's.

COYS. 

COYS. 

No, not just top 4 we want to win it, you lot are happy 4th and counting your money. COYS

Poor older and sss 54 years since your last title  and counting  of course you want to win it  but you haven't even been close ,  now you want top four as well? Why ?  Money of course more money in champs league , more money being higher up the table , more cash to develop your new stadium  , use Wembley while ground is being built  my  how you don't want to follow the Gunners blue print  ha ha    , keep up the good work  guys    closet gooners   , I suppose copying. your nearest rivals is flattery now all you need is a few more  titles to catch up   keep it up spuds  you do make me smile on a winters evening .

Poor older and sss 54 years since your last title  and counting  of course you want to win it  but you haven't even been close ,  now you want top four as well? Why ?  Money of course more money in champs league , more money being higher up the table , more cash to develop your new stadium  , use Wembley while ground is being built  my  how you don't want to follow the Gunners blue print  ha ha    , keep up the good work  guys    closet gooners   , I suppose copying. your nearest rivals is flattery now all you need is a few more  titles to catch up   keep it up spuds  you do make me smile on a winters evening .

Won't cost Tottenham anything to build the stadium, Joe Davis has said he will pay for it.

Won't cost Tottenham anything to build the stadium, Joe Davis has said he will pay for it.

who is Joe Davis ? Is he a tax exile ?  Spuds sugar Daddy ,  cant find him linked to spurs  how would this affect fair play rules ?  No older surely not   now spurs  copying Chelski ?    I could be wrong but  your owner is down as Joe Lewis   billionaire.   Await the c---ks crow on this dark and wet evening    .

Well back to my original post no signings yet hope Mangle is right and a couple added to squad , but not a Kim Kalstrom  like last year ,   not sure what has happened to the ox ?  Since the last injury he has stagnated  and not pushed on  still young  but pressure is on for him  establish himself in the team  , with all the injuries running through the squad ( nothing new ). It is his chance to shine he needs to take it 

who is Joe Davis ? Is he a tax exile ?  Spuds sugar Daddy ,  cant find him linked to spurs  how would this affect fair play rules ?  No older surely not   now spurs  copying Chelski ?    I could be wrong but  your owner is down as Joe Lewis   billionaire.   Await the c---ks crow on this dark and wet evening    .

I thought he was something of a snooker/billiards player in the olden days, brought magic to the table if I remember correctly. Certainly what Spurs need now on the green surface!

I thought he was something of a snooker/billiards player in the olden days, brought magic to the table if I remember correctly. Certainly what Spurs need now on the green surface!

elder perhaps he won so much prize money he invested it into white fart lane 

• 2 weeks later...

YES. Arsene has signed a player  , don't know anything about him apart from he is  a midfielder  , another gem ? Hopefully ,

All of 5 million pounds I believe. Some players wages these days.

Another cheap shout from Wonger, Assenhole will be counting their dollars again this year.

Stan will be happy.

stan always likes counting his Arsenal dollars , not keen on spending tthem on players 

Its that time of season,again.

When the Goons season goes tits up.

Started yesterday,player sent off,and losing football matches,and the demise of their Premiership challenge.

Barcelona in the Champions League,so I will say no more.

They will be praying for kind draws in the F.A Cup.

They always seem to get them too.

Sss same old rant Arsenal **** up blah blah blah , Yes we lost to Chelski again , haven't beaten them in 9 games , but still 3rd  and in the race still just as the ****.... From white fart lane  , open race still   Leicester are still top and deserved  city with Aquero back in the goals , spuds with Ali Baba and citizen Kane on form  and North London's most successful team with Sanchez back and Coquelin  back. Training is a boost  so all to play for  should be a very interesting few months to May , and who ever wins the title would have earned it  , as the lotto says it could be you  your second title in  55 years  .

Sss same old rant Arsenal **** up blah blah blah , Yes we lost to Chelski again , haven't beaten them in 9 games , but still 3rd  and in the race still just as the ****.... From white fart lane  , open race still   Leicester are still top and deserved  city with Aquero back in the goals , spuds with Ali Baba and citizen Kane on form  and North London's most successful team with Sanchez back and Coquelin  back. Training is a boost  so all to play for  should be a very interesting few months to May , and who ever wins the title would have earned it  , as the lotto says it could be you  your second title in  55 years  .

How many times have we seen these posts.

You Goons will do what you always do.BOTTLE IT.

By the time Leicester City host Liverpool in the PL next Tuesday, Liverpool will have played two full games in the League and FA Cups, making it their 3rd game to Leicester's first.

By the time Leicester City go to Man City in the PL the following Saturday, Man City will have played three full games in the League and FA Cups, and PL, making it their 4th game to Leicester's second.

By the time Leicester City go to Arsenal in the PL the following Sunday, Arsenal will have played three full games in the FA Cup and PL, making it their 4th game to Leicester's third.

Is it actually Leicester's year.....

By the time Leicester City host Liverpool in the PL next Tuesday, Liverpool will have played two full games in the League and FA Cups, making it their 3rd game to Leicester's first.

By the time Leicester City go to Man City in the PL the following Saturday, Man City will have played three full games in the League and FA Cups, and PL, making it their 4th game to Leicester's second.

By the time Leicester City go to Arsenal in the PL the following Sunday, Arsenal will have played three full games in the FA Cup and PL, making it their 4th game to Leicester's third.

Is it actually Leicester's year.....

Here they come,all the excuses.

All those teams have spent a lot more money to get bigger squads,than Leicester.

Stop crying and watch the Goons fail again.

Oh no sorry,success is a top 4 finish.