Cornwall Football Forum

will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

Nothing fortunate about Readings deflected goal then? How many saves did Szcezny have to make, compared to butter fingers? How many times did Arsenal hit the woodwork? Fortunate goal? Get on. It went in, and the best team won.

Next season. Let me see. Let's make sure Wenger doesn't go anywhere, and he will make the informed choices about who we need and where. I don't get involved in all the media crap about who we need and who we are looking at. Leave that to the people that know what is actually going on, the people that attend every training session and so on. The management.

Have to up our game to win the cup? Maybe, maybe not. The other team might have an awful game, and we may win easily. Who knows.

UP THE GUNNERS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does make me laugh with all the Goons.

They are having a little run.So out comes Merson ,Nicholas,and others saying 2 more quality signings and they can win the Premiership.

Messi and Ronaldo.???????????????

Still on a little run sss ha ha

Lucky Arsenal? Crap. Don't get fooled by listening to that crap Shearer and his mates crack on about. Reading played well, raised their game, yes, they had to, and limited Arsenals dominance. But the better team won. Reading were not robbed, they were beaten on the day by the better team. I'm gloating. Get in there, FA Cup Final here we come. The Royals can buggger off back from where they came. YEEESSSSS!!!!

Off the subject of the fa cup .what do you think we need to strengthen the squad for next season ?  A different type of striker to Giroud (not replacement)  midfielder 

• 3 weeks later...

Lucky Arsenal? Crap. Don't get fooled by listening to that crap Shearer and his mates crack on about. Reading played well, raised their game, yes, they had to, and limited Arsenals dominance. But the better team won. Reading were not robbed, they were beaten on the day by the better team. I'm gloating. Get in there, FA Cup Final here we come. The Royals can buggger off back from where they came. YEEESSSSS!!!!

Off the subject of the fa cup .what do you think we need to strengthen the squad for next season ?  A different type of striker to Giroud (not replacement)  midfielder  

Well third for the Gunners FA Cup coming up . above spurs again . pity it was a slow start for the season . perhaps we could have pushed Chelsea  for the title . if Arsenal play to their potential they can retain the cup .now that would be a great end to the season . but take nothing for granted Villa won't be a pushover. . to many memories of losing to Leeds . West Ham. And Ipswich  in the final  and outplaying Liverpool until Owen woke up and scored late on . fingers crossed 

• 2 weeks later...

Well who  will be the gunners first signing when the window opens ?  Two youngsters added last week for the academy . rumours about kos wanted at real Madrid  ....... Could be interesting window this year ?

Edited by stevieb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A good signing  early to tell how it will affect our challenge for the prem title . but  a striker is needed . not many quality ones left . but to compete for silver ware  all positions need covering .  I like giroud . but with Wellbeck injured and young Akpom sent on loan the strikers position needs cover . maybe someone that can take on defenders . I know the argument for Theo   but as against Chelski in the community shield against better defenders he is a bit lightweight .

A good signing  early to tell how it will affect our challenge for the prem title . but  a striker is needed . not many quality ones left . but to compete for silver ware  all positions need covering .  I like giroud . but with Wellbeck injured and young Akpom sent on loan the strikers position needs cover . maybe someone that can take on defenders . I know the argument for Theo   but as against Chelski in the community shield against better defenders he is a bit lightweight .

Affect our challenge for the prem title.?????????????????????????????????

DO ME A FAVOUR.

DO ME A FAVOUR.

before the first game all teams are equal . i also hope I will win the lottery . after getting third last season you have to aim high .  I dream that the Arsenal will win everything . probably like you want spurs to finish above the gunners .  .  . the gunners are getting closer  two cups in two seasons  champs league again . getting better   no t having to sell players to help the stadium debt  . bet you would swap your clubs  recent success over  ours .   glad your back sss  I thought you had deserted this part of the forum due to  your love for Truro ha ha  spurs and Truro you need  help even before a ball has been kicked in anger 

DO ME A FAVOUR.

before the first game all teams are equal . i also hope I will win the lottery . after getting third last season you have to aim high .  I dream that the Arsenal will win everything . probably like you want spurs to finish above the gunners .  .  . the gunners are getting closer  two cups in two seasons  champs league again . getting better   no t having to sell players to help the stadium debt  . bet you would swap your clubs  recent success over  ours .   glad your back sss  I thought you had deserted this part of the forum due to  your love for Truro ha ha  spurs and Truro you need  help even before a ball has been kicked in anger 

If I need help.God know's what you need.

Goons got the strongest team in the Premiership.They are holding everyone else.UP.

Oh my sides are aching.You bunch of muppetts.PMSL.

Ah, not the best start. Why did we sign Cech? We've already got 2 good keepers. I don't understand that one. I think Wenger will be working to bring in a forward. We have just let Gnabry go out on loan, so I assume something is close. Why didn't Walcott start? Anyway, no team will go unbeaten this season, it is at least good to see some other clubs signing quality players. Write off The Gunners at your peril. I thought Spurs played rather well, and Utd were fortunate with the win. Difficult season to predict. Let's hope it's a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Came up short tonight Cech kept the gunners in it in the first half . two centres half's out . need a couple of signings ..time running out before deadline day .better second half but the team are not gelling at the moment 

Very good game, thoroughly enjoyed it, and the result. Thought assenhole would lose to a break-away, but no luck.

Good goal disallowed for offside, that's just how it goes, evens out.

Edited by TheolderIgetthebetterIwas
addition

Came up short tonight Cech kept the gunners in it in the first half . two centres half's out . need a couple of signings ..time running out before deadline day .better second half but the team are not gelling at the moment 

Credit the opposition. Liverpool set themselves up well. Hard to break down a solid defence, especially the way Arsenal play. With all that possession, again, you are bound to get slightly out of shape at times, and are vulnerable on the break. I would expect Arsenal to have a slightly better chance of beating Liverpool, and others, away from home as the home team will be forced into more "attacking football" as opposed to playing like Liverpool did (especially second half). Just to see the answer as "new players" is too simplistic. There are no guarantees that a new player would make any positive impact. 

Have had faith since 1970 . ha ha just concerned about how long welbeck will be out as giroud can't play 40 plus games with no cover  and coquelin can't play every game as there is no one in the current squad that can shield the back four and win the ball like him .  I think city will be a hard team to beat this season but all of the so called top teams are stuttering at the moment . pity we have created  so many chances but can't seem to convert them . that is why I thought we could have added a couple   could be worse  we could have been stuck with Ady buy me ha ha

Have had faith since 1970 . ha ha just concerned about how long welbeck will be out as giroud can't play 40 plus games with no cover  and coquelin can't play every game as there is no one in the current squad that can shield the back four and win the ball like him .  I think city will be a hard team to beat this season but all of the so called top teams are stuttering at the moment . pity we have created  so many chances but can't seem to convert them . that is why I thought we could have added a couple   could be worse  we could have been stuck with Ady buy me ha ha

You do have quite a team there....hope you lose. COYS!

Edited by TheolderIgetthebetterIwas

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear,Oh dear,Oh dear.Oh dear.

Where are you all.Woolwich,and Chelski.?

SHAMBOLIC.

At last some easy opposition at the Bridge: lovely to see morose Arsene's face as Mourinho humiliates his nine men again. A good week for Chelsea; the Champions may even win our own wretched Pub Cup back ! Just watch the Blues streak up the Prem now.......top by Xmas, mark my words !

Wake up,Isaac.

Chelsea lost again.

Even Leicester,Crystal Palace,Watford and WBA are above you in the Premiership.

No streaking ,yet.lol

Champs league more like chumps in Europe Arsenal look vulnerable on the counter attack .double header coming up against Bayern the team really has to up their game . fighting for pride now 

You're going out, out ,out. COYS

well at least for a while we were in in in , how is it in the pub cup ? 

Champs league more like chumps in Europe Arsenal look vulnerable on the counter attack .double header coming up against Bayern the team really has to up their game . fighting for pride now 

You're going out, out ,out. COYS

well at least for a while we were in in in , how is it in the pub cup ? 

Hit the nail on the head.

PUB CUP.

Spot on.

• 2 weeks later...