Cornwall Football Forum

Speculation at West Ham

Adriano hasn't exactly turned the move down. He just doesn't want to go on loan and would prefer to move permanently.

As for the challenge on Dyer, well I think that it was one of those where the tackling player had ran past the ball and simply tried to throw his back in hope of hooking the ball from behind himself. I don't think that Curbishley has the right to "spout off" in the way that he has because it wasn't exactly a nasty challenge and it's not the defenders fault that Dyer has brittlebones is it?. Perhaps Curbs is just gutted that he has £20million worth of talent in the treatment room?. What's his problem?. I'd be chuffed if Spurs only had £20million worth of talent missing.

Adriano hasn't exactly turned the move down. He just doesn't want to go on loan and would prefer to move permanently.

As for the challenge on Dyer, well I think that it was one of those where the tackling player had ran past the ball and simply tried to throw his back in hope of hooking the ball from behind himself. I don't think that Curbishley has the right to "spout off" in the way that he has because it wasn't exactly a nasty challenge and it's not the defenders fault that Dyer has brittlebones is it?. Perhaps Curbs is just gutted that he has £20million worth of talent in the treatment room?. What's his problem?. I'd be chuffed if Spurs only had £20million worth of talent missing.

I do agree with you there coopsie fella, I saw nothing wrong with the challenge and I have seen far worse, Also by the reaction of the players on the pitch you could see that there was nothing malicious about it at all, Lets face it with the so called abd boys we have if it had been a intent to injure dyer im sure bellamy & bowyer would have had something to say about it dont you :D

With regards to the £20 million worth of players on the treatment table, I guess that will teach curbs to buy players with injury problems (and well known at that), To be honest I am still unsure about our Curbishley at the moment but as all things in life I suppose he deserves a chance. :clapper:

With regards to this Adriano talk he can stay where he is as far as I am concerned, Nothing against the chap but I doubt he really wants to come to West Ham so what’s the point in having a player that does not want to be there. :(

Anyway I can’t see him liking pie mash and liquor or jellied eels can you. :yahoo: