Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS 13th April

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 13th April

Fixtures

Premier Division

Bere Alston United v Plymouth Parkway (Postponed)

Elburton Villa v Launceston (Postponed)

Liskeard Athletic v Millbrook (Postponed)

Probus v Tavistock (Postponed)

Saltash United v Bude Town (Postponed)

St Dominick 3 Lanreath 2

Torpoint Athletic 5 Morwenstow 0

Division One

Bodmin Town v Polperro (Postponed)

Callington Town 3 Roche 2

Edgcumbe 2 St Blazey Gate 1

Plymstock United 3 Kilkhampton 4

St Stephens Borough v St Stephen (Postponed)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned up at st.stephens boro to be told the game is off so we now have to turn around for the journey home! Waste of a day!

Coady, apologies for your wasted journey.

Yesterday evening the pitch was firm and according to our contact at Saltash Youth the pitch was in a good condition after their game on it this morning.

Unfortunately by time we arrived at 1.00 p.m the pitch had some what deteriorated and was mostly playable except for some areas of surface water.

Both teams wanted to play the game but referee Ian Spurling was 100% correct in calling the match off for safety reasons.

If the game did start it would have been very unlikely it would have been completed.

a good result between St Dominick v Lanreath ( 3 - 2) that was played in conditions that were not ideal Both teams played some fast flowing football , helped along greatly by the Referee whose control of the game was excellent..Lanreath fought back well in the second half , but were denied their third goal by the St Dominick's Goal Keeper Steve Williams, who had an excellent game .

Torpoint 5 v 0 morwenstow

Torpoint deserved there win today in not the best conditions at all but fair play to them getting the game on . Torpoint were 2 0 up at half time which was deserved was a even 20 mins till they got the 1st goal then got a 2nd . 2nd half was mainly torpoint and they took there chances would of been more but I made a few decent saves and Brian Stacey hit the post with a cracking shot .

All the best to torpoint for rest of season

thanks threemilex :thumbsup:

give credit where credit is due.. both set of players tried to play football in very tricky weather :thumbsup:

end to end stuff..and were a credit to the league and there clubs :thumbsup:

no cautions or sending offs :thumbsup:

thank to ken of st, dominick for remarking the pitch before the game as well :thumbsup:

and it was nice to see karaoke afterwards in the pub :thumbsup: your round next too :thumbsup:

Oh you boys what a pleasure it is to wind you up,can anyone guess why im on here,it is because i have read this s...t for so long,and thought what a load of crap you all talk.How good you all are who s playing RINGERS even though they play in the same club,and you all do it.Your all talking so nice to the refs on here,well why not do it on matchday???,the refs on here are everyone s mate well why not do it on matchdays??? have you got your favourite teams refs ??? have you got your teams that you are not going to give decisions to ??? why are you guys on here,surely you should nt be friends with some players especially when your supposed to be unbiased ???

hit a nerve?? no you wouid never do that..

so why come on here and wind up players and referees??

top of the page reads.. ECPL RESULTS 13TH APRIL..

and should only be about that and some feed back from today games..ONLY.. but not you humf got to stir the shit up

As too going in a pub afterwards to meet a fellow referee. and to mix with both set of players. WHY NOT??

I can not believe the rubbish being spouted by this humf. He has probably never played the game to any decent standard and he gets his kicks by coming onto this forum and slagging off anyone who has contributed to the well being of local football be it players or referees He obviously does not realise what efforts people make to get teams onto the pitch on a saturday just so he can slag everyone off if their views happen to disagree with his own.

I can not believe the rubbish being spouted by this humf. He has probably never played the game to any decent standard and he gets his kicks by coming onto this forum and slagging off anyone who has contributed to the well being of local football be it players or referees He obviously does not realise what efforts people make to get teams onto the pitch on a saturday just so he can slag everyone off if their views happen to disagree with his own.

Just let him hide behind his stupid name, humf, I'm at Plymstock on Tuesday and I believe Martin will be there, come and introduce yourself if you have the bottle

If I was the controller of this web site I would put a stop on " Humf " seeing what he puts on this forum. Strike him off and then we would not have all this childish banter going on.

What does HUMF stand for, maybe someone could think of something good.

Problem is we would probably have to ban 75% of the people who post on here! :thumbsup:

If I was the controller of this web site I would put a stop on " Humf " seeing what he puts on this forum. Strike him off and then we would not have all this childish banter going on.

What does HUMF stand for, maybe someone could think of something good.

Highly Uneducated Mother F ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

or similar

MQx