Cornwall Football Forum

UNITED OUT.

yawn yawn what is it youve one again :yahoo: 15 points clear and that will do for united fans :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: premier league and div 1 no. 20 come on in baby. :P:P:P mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely jubbly. united united united ryan giggs ryan giggs flying down the wing feared by the rest loved by the reds ryan giggs ryan giggs ryan giggs :yahoo: mm lets try a spurs one gareth bale big butt teeth ugly as can be, never seen a welsh man who is so f----ng ugly. :yahoo::yahoo:

Pity Giggsy's sister in law wasn't ugly, maybe if she was he wouldn't have screwed her behind his brother's back for eight years, nobody should be praising this abhorrent cheating creature in any walk of life regardless of whether he's good at football or not. Anybody that does is as bad as he is in my opinion. Poor old United , a month ago the treble was in the bag, Oh no it wasn't, then they were happy with the double which was a mere formality last week so we were told, Oh no it wasn't, now apparently the league will do albeit after having it snatched from their grasp last season they now have to go and buy it, something which old purple nose berated Chelsea and City for doing. Oh how embarrassing even if they do win the league which ain't in the bag yet. Still Giggsy didn't do much today so I reckon he will be on fire tonight.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit like United selling Ronaldo really - can't hold on to your best players when the big boys come calling. Two woopsies in a week - oh dear.

Out of everything now except the league - good job its not knockout innit :P

What you think is not a lot and your already agreeing there gonna sell if not this season next :)as for reserve team oh dear

Oh come on, Marksy, be fair (this is Dad talking now !) ....last year United won nothing while the European Champions, whose mantle United have unfortunately been unable to cling on to, landed a double AND saved Britain the embarrassment of being represented in a Real European Competition (not the European John Roberts Memorial Silver Brickbat Pub Sup Cup) by the buck-toothed boyo whose club lost his first 40 games on the pitch......

As far as the FA Cup is concerned, Chelski (Praised Be Their Name) are the team of the newish century while United, last winning the trophy when Roy Keane was still almost in his right mind, i.e. a very long time ago indeed, are about to be consigned to the same part of its museum of ancient luminaries as Civil Service Strollers, Old Carthusians and the Bert Trautmann final.

Being serious for a minute, Citeh will offer Chelsea much more serious opposition in the semi-final, don't you agree ? As Fergie said before the match, we've done so well for years because we keep drawing "easy teams".

Masterful bit of Fergie motivation there. For Chelsea. You can understand why Old Purple Nose was a bit of a disaster as a Glaswegian pub landlord.

Two references to the pub already and it's only 9.21 a.m. (bit worrying, that). :drink::c::yahoo:

Fair to say that Chelsea were the best of a bad bunch yesterday and no doubt City will provide a far better test than United did as they were bloody awful. Just a few things though.

What does Giggs class as a man or brother have to do with anything? Marksy was commenting on him as a player for the team he supports, not highlighting him as a role model to all mankind(although the way he played when he came on I'm not sure why)

Pretty sure (happy to be corrected) that Sir Alex Ferguson has never "berated" City or Chelsea for having money, maybe the odd moan, as many are envious of another mans fortune, (hey its Fergie he's going to moan). He, more often than not, has welcomed the challenge of his rivals, its what gets him going for the working day. First Liverpool, then Arsenal, Chelsea and City. The last two have been injected with massive sums of money that 99% of fans would appreciate at their club. Fergie has spent money obviously, the difference being that over many years of success, global marketing and tv etc United have "earned" their money, not simply been given it. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles i guess.

As for the treble, that was something that the press (while controlled by United obviously) banged the drum of. Very few fans muted the idea, I myself had a discussion regarding similarities between this and the 98/99 season and even began to quietly dream of such an achievement. Obviously proved grossly wrong but hey ho, you gotta be in it to win which for a short time United were. No one from the club came out and said "we will win the treble again", may be the odd "you never know" but thats all. Christ, I'm still reading a lot of comments unsure if United will finish off the job in the league as most don't wish to count any chickens just yet. The vast majority of United fans are more than delighted to be on the verge of winning the league as this is the "bread and butter" (sorry about the cliche) and anything else is a very large bonus. But if it suits you to believe that then crack on fella.

SSS, it's the arrogance of any football fan that make them disliked. If you read back over some of the comments of yours, even the mere fact you began this thread, you will soon see why people wish for Spurs to fail. Personally, I quite like them. I have a few mates that support them (wait, and they arent from north London, surely not!!?) and I'd love to see AVB do well at the expense of Chelsea but my god do you flip the coin the other way with some of the drivel you post.

It may come as a shock to you but its not only United fans that are arrogant. There are fans from ALL clubs that are like this, as you prove on a regular basis.

Good day to you all

Since losing to Barnsley away QF 08/03/08 , the only "defeat" was against Everton in a penalty shoot-out R4 29/01/11.

So the claim is CFC have been unbeaten in 29 matches or whatever the number is, counting replays as a separate match, over almost 5 seasons.

Matter, do uh ?

Now we know why Mrs Mountaineer has been remarked upon by the entire population of High Wycombe for always looking so miserable. :wacko: Poor old hubby mistakes size for ability. In his universe, I expect Jimmy Hinch and Roger Davies were the best strikers ever.

Coversely, she may be unhappy because he issues invitations to complete strangers like me to join him in what, in his characteristically twee manner, he calls the little boys' room.

Oh dear. I understand there are a couple of lay-bys between Truro and St Austell where the natives have been indulging their traditional sports again. No wonder he makes so many trips down to Truro.

Poor Mrs Mountaineer. At least Mrs Goldeneye got a smile on her face ! :)

I'm very sorry for anyone who has been bereaved. Please pass on my condolences to the other Truro fan.

As a big boy, I don't need to cry to the administrators, but if I were so inclined, I respectfully suggest that the threats of violence and repeated examples of four, sorry, five-letter abuse both you and Poutaineer have been directing at me would be far more worthy of their concerns than any of my witticisms. :SM_carton:

Perhaps they will understand that my presence increases their traffic by about 150%. I know that at least one of them is domewhat brighter than you, so you never know !

Two home Desmonds this weekend......surely you're too busy celebrating for all your censorious nastiness. Are you sure you're not Di Canio in disguise ?

Rosenberg,you are a complete p---k,and its about time you were sorted. :SM_carton:

Don't let Isaac Rosenberk wind you up. Surely nobody takes his ridiculous post seriously! In my eyes he's just a figure of fun!

My condolences to Mountaineer. In an earlier post on this thread Isaac Rosenberk mentioned Mrs Goldeneye, who is also with the Angels.

Now, chaps, if you hand it out you have to take it. I have so far been accused of ugliness, underendowment and probably ruining the economy of Somerset. By the way, I singlehandedly destroyed the West Penwith League; risked the health of at least two Chairs of the JCCL by talking so long they had to drive after dark; and undermined international gutbarging by eating too much lettuce, or so they tell me.

I am conventional in my offering of condolence to all who really need it, even those whose mistaken belief that the game is about Glory leads them to mistake form, sadly vanished now, for class.

Chill, My Bold Hawkmen ! :)