Cornwall Football Forum

UNITED OUT.

He didnt get what he deserved as feigning injury/diving etc is only a yellow card offence. Yes, he stayed down stupidly and completely needlessly but I'm pretty sure that is not what got sent off for.

Agree with other posts. I took no pleasure in watching Chelsea win the Champions league, however when they got dumped out at the group stage it did put a smile on face.

Maybe United are hated more than LFC were due to media coverage (although its apparently controlled by United as well as refs, FA and UEFA). There is far greater coverage in the press on tv and the radio than ever before so it reaches a far wider audience than in 70's and 80's. Just a thought

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Spurs supporter I don't want Man U to win anything and I certainly wouldn't back other English teams in Europe. Why would !?

Just out of interest Blue, what would be your position if, say, you had a son who played for Man Utd? Presumably you would still want them to lose!

As a Spurs supporter I don't want Man U to win anything and I certainly wouldn't back other English teams in Europe. Why would !?

Just out of interest Blue, what would be your position if, say, you had a son who played for Man Utd? Presumably you would still want them to lose!

That's silly! Lol

Team rep, don't get it, haha , not sure on the thousands of posts that have ever been made the above mentioned adolf hitler and Fred west were posted. Cannot see what relevance these two have with this forum, certainly a million other points could have been forwarded. As stated earlier, moron.

I very glad that I don't get it. I extend my sympathy to Hoppit and Team Rep - I hope they get better soon! :(

Its called an analogy.

I never thought this day would come, but you and i blue have reached some common ground.......

I'm amazed at the amount of vitriol towards Manchester United on this thread. Surely when an English team is involved in European competitions we back them, no matter who you support. It just shows how infantile some of these postings are.

Team rep, don't get it, haha , not sure on the thousands of posts that have ever been made the above mentioned adolf hitler and Fred west were posted. Cannot see what relevance these two have with this forum, certainly a million other points could have been forwarded. As stated earlier, moron.

I very glad that I don't get it. I extend my sympathy to Hoppit and Team Rep - I hope they get better soon! :(

Mr Marksy and Mr Goldeneye, why do you feel the need to be so insulting? Not once in my previous post have i insulted either of you or anyone else, By using the names of Hitler and West i was just trying to get a point across about jealousy, not quoting history. "Roy Keane is God" understood what i meant so why do you 2 find it so difficult? Success can breed contempt but very rarely jealousy and applies to life in general. What gives anyone the right to use the words weirdo and moron to other users on this site? As for insinuating that i am either drunk or mentally ill, well Mr Goldeneye that really is disgraceful.

You know better than that toigtbiw I'm laughing cos it's so funny bit like you and your silly posts :):):)moron is to kind for you, I can't post on here for you:)

Fire away, you could not think of anything new that I have not been called in my lifetime....water of a ducks back...go on give me a laugh. :D

Remember though...sorry is the hardest word - only real men can say it with conviction. :P

Yeah, in the warm-up, let alone the game. I've seen worse than that at Lafrowda Park in the half-time tea queue.

I've been on the end of a few of them...especially that moving mountain at centrehalf back in the 70/80s..his name escapes me. What was he called isaac ????That'll be Randall Olds, the Butcher of Boswedden, Captain,Leader, Legend.....

What's wrong with being regarded in this society as mentally ill ?

I've always thought of Marksy as a beacon of sanity: his only shortcoming is that he is sometimes much too self-restrained.

In this sick, capitalist, corrupt Penzance-and-Manure-controlled society, true madness would be to comply with the oppressors in pretending that THEY are sane and morally right.

I ran this one past Rolo while we were taking early morning relief in the garden and she confirmed my perceptions as existentially inevitable.

What's wrong with being regarded in this society as mentally ill ?

I've always thought of Marksy as a beacon of sanity: his only shortcoming is that he is sometimes much too self-restrained.

In this sick, capitalist, corrupt Penzance-and-Manure-controlled society, true madness would be to comply with the oppressors in pretending that THEY are sane and morally right.

I ran this one past Rolo while we were taking early morning relief in the garden and she confirmed my perceptions as existentially inevitable.

Thank you Isaac i have never looked at it from that point of view, that's probably why i am a simple HGV driver and you are a professor of brilliance and sublime quotation. Although I can speak a little German not that it's much use when i am in Spain. Sonst noch einen Wunsh? entschuldigen.

Yeah, in the warm-up, let alone the game. I've seen worse than that at Lafrowda Park in the half-time tea queue.

I've been on the end of a few of them...especially that moving mountain at centrehalf back in the 70/80s..his name escapes me. What was he called isaac ????

That'll be Randall Olds, the Butcher of Boswedden, Captain,Leader, Legend.....

Thats of him ! Immortal.

Stop picking on me I m in tears here!!!!! Cracked up laughing u mug

Same here mate....only mine are tears of laughter LOL

Hoppit, mein deutsch ist schrecklich, aber, un ein billiger lacher zu bekommen, (wie sagten sie ins Monty Python), kann ich ein paar worte, als gewinnen die Tinnere :yahoo: !

German not that bad Isaac, you made more sense in your post than some do in English.

Older, you are demonstrating Hoppit's argument impeccably. Let me translate:

Il mio tedesco è orrible, comunque posso parlare alcune parole per far ridere la gente, come hanno detto in Monty Python, quando i Tinners vincono !

Nice, that's me ! C'est la ville ou les Beer ont achete quelques maisons de vacances, ayant vendu Marazion !

• 3 weeks later...

Older, you are demonstrating Hoppit's argument impeccably. Let me translate:

Il mio tedesco è orrible, comunque posso parlare alcune parole per far ridere la gente, come hanno detto in Monty Python, quando i Tinners vincono !

Nice, that's me ! C'est la ville ou les Beer ont achete quelques maisons de vacances, ayant vendu Marazion !

Nice one Isaac. I'm delighted to give you the opportunity to display your talents to the class.

yawn yawn what is it youve one again :yahoo: 15 points clear and that will do for united fans :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: premier league and div 1 no. 20 come on in baby. :P:P:P mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely jubbly. united united united ryan giggs ryan giggs flying down the wing feared by the rest loved by the reds ryan giggs ryan giggs ryan giggs :yahoo: mm lets try a spurs one gareth bale big butt teeth ugly as can be, never seen a welsh man who is so f----ng ugly. :yahoo::yahoo:

Hahahahahaha hahahaha and u are the reason we all love spurs . Just like the British media, they always knock the talents of utd cos we are always there every year, and the reason they love spurs cos they want them to get where we are. Unfortunately with greedy daniel in charge u will always be the second best team in the north of London and third or fourth on a par with west ham hahahaha. Final point of my post, u can see mr levey clasping his sweaty palms together thinking lets hope Fergie spends his normal 35million on Gareth , as u know as well as me we always take them and give them the medals , so U can say he played for spurs once .

I suppose Mr Marks it could be argued that Spurs supply you with your winning teams - on occasion - yes/no????

You could if you pushed it say - United are Spurs reserve team - on occasion. - yes/no.

Will you get Bale, I don't think anybody will get him for next season - he'll stay at least one more season - and you won't get him then.

He'll go to sunny climes methinks.