Cornwall Football Forum

Division two

Guest el nino

Guest el nino

I reckon we(Gloweth)will do really well this season, two pre season games under our belts and unbeaten, playing two decent sides in Trispen 1sts and Truro GWRSA. I hope we can keep it going through out the season! :c:

el nino,

I thought you played well last night, we just did not get going. Happens in matches, you should do quite well in the league if you can keep all the young lads.

All the best for the future, and thanks for the game.

We drew 3-3, with two dodgy pens against us! Cant remember the scorers! Drew 1-1 with Trispen(FHL2). Not bad :thumbsup:

I don’t mean to sound funny here fella but exactly what game were you watching/playing in that day Mr el nino.

Gloweth beat British rail 4 -3 and there was a fully qualified ref. who gave two penalties because he thought that a professional foul had been committed within the penalty area, Also and no excuses to British rail that day but they had no goalkeeper (hence 3 separate people went in goal at different times) a bare 11 because some of their players were on holiday and they just pi**ed about for 90 mins.

Not taking anything away from Gloweth utd though who fully deserved their win and should do quite well this season, Not so sure you will win the league though to be honest, Good luck in your quest though.

Having spoken to your manager a while back he was telling me that if he had been given the opportunity to play div 1 this year (with 3 teams dropping out from div 1 this season) he would have declined because he did not think the team was capable of competing with division 1 sides (nice to know he has all the confidence in you boys).

It seems to me that you played in the game and yet you don’t know who scored the goals, Did you know any of your team mates fella or not, Maybe you and the management should get together and have a chat about who exactly is playing for you this season my friend.

Anyway all the best for the season fella and hope you enjoy your season ahead.

Guest el nino

It does happen m8, it was my 1st game for the club, are you ment to know every one straight away??? no! I think you will struggle in div 1 this year,no grudge against you. We will do our up most to win the league this year, i rekon we will be up there punching! Ps: the ref was awful!

It does happen m8, it was my 1st game for the club, are you ment to know every one straight away??? no! I think you will struggle in div 1 this year,no grudge against you. We will do our up most to win the league this year, i rekon we will be up there punching! Ps: the ref was awful!

Thought you had played for Gloweth last season (Thats what your manager said) Still always good to know who your team mates are would you not agree (I take it your manager did introduce you all before the game and surely as you train together in the week you should know a few names by now) :D

As for us well we shall just have to wait and see, There are a lot of good sides and quality players in this league and a lot of tough games ahead, We were not favorites to win the league last season but we did so never say never fella. :D

Guest el nino

Thought you had played for Gloweth last season (Thats what your manager said) Still always good to know who your team mates are would you not agree (I take it your manager did introduce you all before the game and surely as you train together in the week you should know a few names by now) :D

As for us well we shall just have to wait and see, There are a lot of good sides and quality players in this league and a lot of tough games ahead, We were not favorites to win the league last season but we did so never say never fella. :D

Nope, My first season playing Sundays, I have only been to one training as i play saturdays aswell and my pre season friendlys fell on training days. We have all started well in pre season, hope it carrys on! :c: